Author Topic: Will hosts be banned when they kick turks?  (Read 10603 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I guarantee you that hacks still work. I will not show you how because will be full of maphackers again. Anyway you will discover yourself.

If you know something you better tell it to Angel or report it somewhere else!
if you want "clean games" you have to speak mate!

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
I guarantee you that hacks still work. I will not show you how because will be full of maphackers again. Anyway you will discover yourself.

as I said

believe me, a lot of ppl will be surprised in a couple of days. >.o
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kinda sad story  :( All that for nothing.

Let me tell all of u 'smartass here' something, u will never beat the hackers, unless you make one simply application, which allows to run only main parts (war3.exe, eurobattle.exe, warkey.exe) , and everything else that affects the game spew error.

That thing you did with GProxy is for little kids, honestly.

Offline Zadkiel

• View Profile
    • Awards
Yes, is a sad story. Like in real life you(Administrators) want to make a better place without mh-ers. You update HackShield and so the maphack update.

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

as I said

Why do I think that I will not be surprised? Wanna bet I will HACK in game against you? Just to show you, that 'THAT THING' does not work ;)

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

as I said

Why do I think that I will not be surprised? Wanna bet I will HACK in game against you? Just to show you, that 'THAT THING' does not work ;)
I wanna bet. Go hack in my game pls.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
    • View Profile
    • Awards

as I said

I wanna bet. Go hack in my game pls.

Ahh, no thanks :) Not stupid as u think I am. And your defend will be, u dont know  it blablabla but it's good that MH sections still here, perhaps u will still have enough work to do :)

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i played couple of games with new ah/gproxy system,and guess what,hackers around me.too obvious.damn too obvious,especially now when stats are reseted u cant find a decent game.someone from my team pings where they are,if i am by any chance invisible enemy follows,if i go left they go left if i go right they go right etc.imo it isnt working.prove me wrong guys.prove me wrong.pls pls pls

this telling everything

Spoiler for Hiden:

as I said

Rio^ challenge LA and ebnet

8) Hell no!  I will just show them, that all that work is for nothing.

Offline sevs

• Advanced Member
  • - Every end it's a new begin -
    • View Profile
    • Awards
it's not about hate tr nation... it's about clean games...

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i played couple of games with new ah/gproxy system,and guess what,hackers around me.too obvious.damn too obvious,especially now when stats are reseted u cant find a decent game.someone from my team pings where they are,if i am by any chance invisible enemy follows,if i go left they go left if i go right they go right etc.imo it isnt working.prove me wrong guys.prove me wrong.pls pls pls

this telling everything

Spoiler for Hiden:

as I said

Rio^ challenge LA and ebnet

8) Hell no!  I will just show them, that all that work is for nothing.
its not "for nothing"
ofcourse some guys which have some expiriance with hacks will know how to hack , but other 80% of them are like
i put hack and play ...
there will be always a bypass for anti mh but as i said , not everyone knows how

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Rio^ ok use it in any game on any account, and contact me next week with "oh I did not expected that will happen".

So please once again READ MY SENTENCE.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Getting rid of 80-90% of hackers is enugh for me...

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ever since I came to this server I've seen a lot of game names with "EU" in them.
By your logic, it's racist to all other continents?

The point is - there will always be TR, NO TR, EU, BR games. People are allowed that kind of freedom.

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
3-4 years ago you could find 90% of the games RO only, so ppl cre8 games no RO etc...

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have a secret to tell. I'm in hate. And I know that hating is bad and wrong and you shouldn't do it. But I do. I really hate Map Hackers. And that's my secret. I hate Map Hackers, even though I know I shouldn't.

I've always hated Map Hackers. they're mean and rude. When I took Shadow Fiend (that's my classic hero) in one noob game, Map Hacker told me that he didn't think that I should get to take Shadow Fiend, because he thought I'd kill him. I didn't. And my friend said that it wasn't nice to tell someone that they'd do something wrong.

Map Hacker didn't trust me, though. He thinks I kill Map Hackers and that I can't play Shadow Fiend. So I don't trust him. I don't trust him to be Furion when we play 1v1 solo mid on pubs and I don't trust him to take Bara, though.

But Map Hacker always gets to be in center of attention, because he knows big words. I don't want him to be in the center of attention because he's mean to everybody and you can't have a mean person in a game.

I always get to be the focused one because I have dagger in 4 min and I can bandage people. But Dota game works in the engine place, underneath the play structure, and Map Hack works wherever people are hurt, so I don't have to see him much.

We weren't playing mid when I did the really bad thing, though. We were playing apem mode. I was playing Shadow Fiend, I mean. Map hacker was standing in line to play next.

Here's where everyone was: I was playing Shdow Fiend against Map Hacker, and bara, furi, axe, and Lancer were waiting in line with the Map Hacker. Axe would play against whoever won this match, and then Lancer would play whoever won that match, then Furi and Bara and the map Hacker would each do the same. Axe and Lancer were watching out for the Map Hacker, who was charging me in Fog of War, but wouldn't want him to do that, so I reported him and he got banned.