Author Topic: Will hosts be banned when they kick turks?  (Read 10709 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
wHO DELETEZ my pro vomit picz.

I hate you all and I will burn all your toys.

:(
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have a secret to tell. I'm in hate. And I know that hating is bad and wrong and you shouldn't do it. But I do. I really hate Map Hackers. And that's my secret. I hate Map Hackers, even though I know I shouldn't.

I've always hated Map Hackers. they're mean and rude. When I took Shadow Fiend (that's my classic hero) in one noob game, Map Hacker told me that he didn't think that I should get to take Shadow Fiend, because he thought I'd kill him. I didn't. And my friend said that it wasn't nice to tell someone that they'd do something wrong.

Map Hacker didn't trust me, though. He thinks I kill Map Hackers and that I can't play Shadow Fiend. So I don't trust him. I don't trust him to be Furion when we play 1v1 solo mid on pubs and I don't trust him to take Bara, though.

But Map Hacker always gets to be in center of attention, because he knows big words. I don't want him to be in the center of attention because he's mean to everybody and you can't have a mean person in a game.

I always get to be the focused one because I have dagger in 4 min and I can bandage people. But Dota game works in the engine place, underneath the play structure, and Map Hack works wherever people are hurt, so I don't have to see him much.

We weren't playing mid when I did the really bad thing, though. We were playing apem mode. I was playing Shadow Fiend, I mean. Map hacker was standing in line to play next.

Here's where everyone was: I was playing Shdow Fiend against Map Hacker, and bara, furi, axe, and Lancer were waiting in line with the Map Hacker. Axe would play against whoever won this match, and then Lancer would play whoever won that match, then Furi and Bara and the map Hacker would each do the same. Axe and Lancer were watching out for the Map Hacker, who was charging me in Fog of War, but wouldn't want him to do that, so I reported him and he got banned.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Will hosts be banned when they kick turks?
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2012, 20:15 »
 just changed topic subject from : maphacking is not possible anymore, will hosts be banned when they kick turks?
to
Will hosts be banned when they kick turks?

answer is no

Offline Fears4Tears

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2012, 20:43 »
Hacks not be able to stop %100 in online games.not just for dota also for all games.hackers always find another way to hack.so its enough to %90 cant use hack anymore.

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2012, 20:57 »
I play 10 games today and 5 of them against mh-ckers so the procent is not just like 90% don't use mh anymore. Im really tired for mh req anymore, what's good for. There is a forum were mh can be finded there is a topic there with all explination i wont give that name to be banned for promoting mh, you should find them by yourself is not hard.
have fun
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2012, 20:59 »
and btw you should hire someone with good knowledge in programming what are you do on this new g proxy is not a big deal to make a list wich detect mh names programs you can avoid that really easealy
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2012, 21:10 »
Well they have good coders(stefos and musicdemon) but it's just not worth for 0 pennies for a ultra old game.

Offline BrownTygeR

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Capoeirista
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2012, 22:49 »
5 pages.. tl;dr

The answer to main question; if you can create "trapemso" games, well yeah ppl can create no TR games(saying this as a Turk.)
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2012, 09:25 »
I think there is nothing to discuss anymore. We got the point , but probably answer is no , but maybe there will be something new about TR community. There were some plans ...