Author Topic: disconnects  (Read 2667 times)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: disconnects
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 17:11 »
Yes but you don't use the gproxy i specified in upper link that one should have a built in keep-alive package sent so that it fixes the problem.Anyway as drago mentioned soon it won't be possible to join games without eb.net gproxy

Offline AiLA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 17:17 »
I was trying others gproxies too, like lady gagas, not really remember the other ones, not sure if i tried this one, will try it out later today and will let everyone know if it works
Kneel in the presence of almighty panda!

Offline AiLA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 18:34 »
Sooo, i tried the gproxy, first game and i didn't lose connection, although only 11 minutes game, leaver detected, will try more later

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 14:29 »
and delete manabars :D in dota 2 is some sort of manabars,but its only for ur team :P

Offline AiLA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 14:37 »
and delete manabars :D in dota 2 is some sort of manabars,but its only for ur team :P

manabars? O.o i have no idea what you talking about O:-) xD

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 15:01 »
I didn't had any problems with my other ISP, I recently changed into fibre optics broadband connection, I am connecting from UK and i have about 18ms pings, no lags, no hacks, well mana bars, not sure if that is considered as hack... but the disconnects are only happening since I got the new ISP and new router with it... And I asked about it on XPAM too, but no response or solution so far, MRNICEGUY said that it's a problem in the router but haven't specified what kind of problem... And I know it's the problem with EB, but since most users playing on LA are connecting via eurobattle, well not sure if fawkz is even still alive, maybe someone had the same problem and has a solution here, that's why I posted it here...
This.

btw. Delete it, you should get banned for this imo.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline AiLA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 15:05 »
I didn't had any problems with my other ISP, I recently changed into fibre optics broadband connection, I am connecting from UK and i have about 18ms pings, no lags, no hacks, well mana bars, not sure if that is considered as hack... but the disconnects are only happening since I got the new ISP and new router with it... And I asked about it on XPAM too, but no response or solution so far, MRNICEGUY said that it's a problem in the router but haven't specified what kind of problem... And I know it's the problem with EB, but since most users playing on LA are connecting via eurobattle, well not sure if fawkz is even still alive, maybe someone had the same problem and has a solution here, that's why I posted it here...
This.

btw. Delete it, you should get banned for this imo.

well fair enough, i don't have a problem playing without it, but seriously? you want to ban me for manabars? think there's a lot more work to do with mhers....

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 15:34 »
just rules :)
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline AiLA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 16:09 »
yeah yeah, i havent realised its not allowed, fair enough i won't use it, i don't play magina anyway xD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 16:48 »
Mana bars are forbidden by XPAM, considered as hack, MNG could tell you more...

Signature by Rocka

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 00:09 »
This problem will be fixed with next version of gproxy (unfortunatelly we didn't have time to put it in this one). GProxy will periodically send a bnet command and solve this problem.

Unfortunatelly there is no other way to fix the problem at the moment except manually typing the bnet commands. It has to something with routers which for some reason don't like to keep the TCP connection alive.

Offline AiLA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 01:49 »
well there are ways around it, you can manually set it in windows from 2 hours to lover value so all connections would be alive, also using the gproxy 1.7.3 the current one.... i don't have that problem anymore.

and it's not the router but the connection type, the dsl modems, technology used in them using the keep alive packet, but if you are connected by high speed internet like cable fibre etc it's apparently no need for the keep alive packet, don't exactly now why, but this would be the issue with any high speed internet connection

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 03:53 »
well, it looks like im gona get a same problem soon. im using fibre optic too from BT but i have never got that before. It might be caused by Gproxy what Im using - GhostOne mini.
But since we will need to use eb Gproxy this situation may occur.... where did u change timing for packeta? in Windows or in router?

Regards