Author Topic: about resetting scores  (Read 5436 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: about resetting scores
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012, 19:07 »
Well, let me try to prevent spam, read this and you will be clear when will score reset happen.

http://eurobattle.net/threads/184100-!-New-server-installer-and-gproxy

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline cv_promode_1

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 10:50 »
Who said Dota1 is dying? I played several Dota2 games and it sucks ass in my opinion, simply because the dev team opt to choose the way of simplification (=making it available to wide spectrum of players, which on one hand I unterstad from the point of view of developers and advetisers, but on the other hand it degrades every game/product down to "casual" box). Then only thing I dig about Dota2 is sound set. That is cool.

Anyway back to topic - I totally understand the disappointment of some players when the stats were reseted. It was ok when Dota1 was played in "seasons", players were kinda ok with that, new season = clean sheet. But after that mayor change in bot a lot of ppl expected this change to be permanent. As retarded as it may sound, a virtual value of 1000, 2000, 3000 games in stats of some player can be enormous.
I dont give crap about those stats, but to be honest I would like to have (at least) an archive place/link where I could review all the games I played in last 5 years and figure out how much time I actually spent on playing Dota :)
Might as well kill me.
Play more promode.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 12:54 »