Poll

Would u like to be able votekick host and remove power for votekickcancel?

Yes, both
only votekick host
only remove votekickcancel for host
none of these
i dont care...

Author Topic: Be able to !votekick game owner, and remove votekickcancel for game owner  (Read 4074 times)

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so guys, what do u think about that?

imo sometimes it would be really helpful...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:27 by T_Bag »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Imo no need!

after all, ppl will "abuse" that too!

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Imo no need!

after all, ppl will "abuse" that too!

How can they abuse that command? There are XX games where host lagged out , and u have to wait idk 360 sec, because u cant kick him. So, who is host? GOD? If you can kick other players u should be able to kick host.

I agree with him, host should be kickable from game, like other players.

But here's what I think, It's easier to say "command will be abused" , then to fix it, because no1 working anymore on this bot/cooder.(reality) Unprotect him from kicking, that's the only thing.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In some games when someone lags, people don't wanna votekick him only so that he gets ban. If you can wait for that, you can wait for host to drop out.

And if I'm not wrong, I think only Mods/Admins have right to do !votecancel command, I don't think host has it.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Host has !votecancel power. And I also agree to votekick host. What if he feeds/game ruins? He is just like every other player so we should be able to kick him.

Offline Dread^Lord

• retard #1
  • WickedSick Member
  • iG.Team`s FAN
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Host has !votecancel power. And I also agree to votekick host. What if he feeds/game ruins? He is just like every other player so we should be able to kick him.

I agree.In many games I've seen host that tries to make the team for himself because he is a noob.And ofc , in many cases host ruin the game.

Offline Shoot.2.Death

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
in most games opposing team never kicks feeder/afk/mher IMO it wont help.I dont know how but Im sure people can abuse this as well so its fine for now.For example some impaitent fools starts votekick for me(they cant wait 90 seconds after that u can drop lagger anyway but people just impaitent) when I lag but in %99 of games I always reconnect but if I m not host they just kick me  :o Also people who create game rarely plug because they know its useless so if they can be kicked hosts start plugging as well.

Offline BOGROKI

• Advanced Member
  • BOGROKI
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i would also like to add that sentinel players cant kick scourge and vice verse,so with 4 votes u can kick teammate....so u can kick some feeder in game...so many feeders....also add that u cant kick player before min 10,and second player before min 20

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
in most games opposing team never kicks feeder/afk/mher IMO it wont help.I dont know how but Im sure people can abuse this as well so its fine for now.For example some impaitent fools starts votekick for me(they cant wait 90 seconds after that u can drop lagger anyway but people just impaitent) when I lag but in %99 of games I always reconnect but if I m not host they just kick me  :o Also people who create game rarely plug because they know its useless so if they can be kicked hosts start plugging as well.

They can do it for all other players. Mostly people dont like to wait, but 90%  of players will recconect. But they need to make this :

Sentinels can kick only sentinels players, scourge only scourge players. So If team dont want to wait (they can lose game) they will kick u, otherwise they will wait for u. Because 5/6 players will agree that you will be kicked from the game (5 scourges) and one from sentinels hate to wait or he is (whatever you want to call him) , he type to kick u and you're kicked from the game.

Sentinels can kick only sentinels players, scourge only scourge players. And Sentinels should be able to kick host too.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About ^ NO,it can be easily abused.About OP well there should be someone to control the game all ways,basically setting sync,canceling vote if needed + he created game so he should have the privilege to be non-kickeable

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About ^ NO,it can be easily abused.About OP well there should be someone to control the game all ways,basically setting sync,canceling vote if needed + he created game so he should have the privilege to be non-kickeable

Well I undestand u (bot is full of rage noobs) , so probably it will be abused, forgot that fact.

Offline glodar

• Pro Member
  • Moved to Dota 2 :)
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
none coz i dont care

http://youtu.be/0mQQswU39b4?t=20s
Phoenix have some fun ^^
http://youtu.be/NOrs1pXKbQY?t=8m22s
WoDota moments 1st place ^^

Offline NonStopWeed

• Na'Vi Pennant Membership
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Only good think that should be added is vote kick from your team need only 0/4 vote's.Why should other team care if someone is feeding them , the all fun is that inside of a partion gaming.You can think about it , when you playing against feeders , isn't that funny and enjoyable still ? Don't think I'm noob because telling this because all had this feeling , I can bet :) . And sure , +1 for votekick owner ... he can feed too , and he is made of skin too.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah, I know I'm reviving this topic by posting, but I saw someone looking at it and I checked it, and when I saw all these replies, I really feel I should comment, since I don't agree with you at all, because you are just wrong.

If there is one good thing here on lagabuse.com, then it is the current votekick system. Changing it would be simply stupid, since there are things that ACTUALLY should be changed to improve quality (about other things, not votekick system).

Why would it be stupid to change this system ? Because there will be far more cases of people getting kicked just because they rape the enemy team or because their teammates can't stand them cause they think they "ks", there already are cases of that now, quite frequent, even with the 8 requiered players to kick, imagine if that number is lower, all games will be constant !votekicks flying around, a lot of kids won't even care about the game or they will "threaten" others with afk untill they kick someone.

And the owner should have the power to votecancel, to be able to cancel the kicks against someone who didn't break the rules and isn't lagging, countless times people would get kicked by the idiots ingame for no reason (no rule justified reason) if I didn't cancel it.

And the owner should have immunity from kick, there has to be one fucking way you can be absolutely certain you won't get kicked by idiots, and being the owner is it.

It's good as it is, changing it will make things worse.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
well maybe it will be good just to votekick game owner. To remove votecancel command can make some troubles, actually many of players dont know !votecancel command, and which host will do votecancel for himself some of players would report him and admins will decide what to do warn/ban. Maybe this way will be better
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL