Author Topic: 6.75 sucks  (Read 11640 times)

Offline scurtel2

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
6.75 sucks
« on: October 02, 2012, 21:15 »
Barat nerfed really bad.. All other changes make dota really boring.. New heroes are not fun either.. Really boring to play with.

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 6.75 sucks
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 21:20 »
everybody said same about 6.74 so stop whining

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 21:27 »
Barat nerfed really bad.. All other changes make dota really boring.. New heroes are not fun either.. Really boring to play with.

If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 23:06 »
True, bara is nerfed as hell. He needs mega farm to even be able to do something. I don't even consider him a carry now, but only a ganker. Since charge buff is removed, it's the only role he can fullfil.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 23:08 »
Yea everyone complains when the new version comes out

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 23:14 »
I'm not complaining (altough some changes are ridicolous), just saying.

Offline Dread^Lord

• retard #1
  • WickedSick Member
  • iG.Team`s FAN
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 23:33 »
Like shpura^ says , yea some changes is so boring and not acceptable ( like bara or phoenix )
Yes there is new map but still many people complain  ???

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 23:40 »
Like shpura^ says , yea some changes is so boring and not acceptable ( like bara or phoenix )
Yes there is new map but still many people complain  ???
WTF phoenix... so much headache from that hero, i break 2 keyboard couse of that hero.. i hate him

Offline 21^Blok

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 01:14 »
Even I do not like the changes in the Phoenix and Bara, and did not have to alter recipes for ww and other
у мрачном подруму у граду готаму, ове ноћи сви зликовци пију, па ми говоре џејмс холмс џокере опет ћеш их рокати по кину

Offline 21^Blok

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 01:25 »
but new heroes I like  8)
у мрачном подруму у граду готаму, ове ноћи сви зликовци пију, па ми говоре џејмс холмс џокере опет ћеш их рокати по кину

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 05:06 »
It's always hard to embrace the changes. But you will see they are for the better, sooner or later..

You focus too much on the Bara's downside that you're not able to see his upside.
They've just changed him into a late game hero.
+21 damage on his first lvl (assuming taking 2x GoS and a branch or two) ? That was a bit too much.

- Greater Bash now deals damage based on your movement speed (10/20/30/40% of speed)

With Tranquil Boots, S&Y and Jango (roughly estimated at 20-30 min), your ms is 499 (+199 dmg while Bashing) . And 522 ms upon Jango's activation (+208 dmg). Add that +350 bonus from your ulty, not to mention your base damage being 100+ and your items.
You deal about 700 dmg with your ulty alone. And you are bound to bash him once more after it.
I would even consider MoM at this point.

Yes he's been ruined for early game, he will not torture as much as he did, but to say that he's one of the "worst carries" in the game is just plain stupid. No offense.

Almost every hero is changed. Some a bit, some completely. But they've mostly changed them to be better teammates, rather than being individually strong, don't you think?
Phoenix can't do anything on his own now. He's a team hero only.
Lycan can no longer go jungle, or can he? Either way, he's much weaker for that than he was before due to his Wolves being nerfed.
A lot of auras has been added too. Including Bara's, Pit Lord's...
That's all pushing you to go together and play a team game. That's what this game is all about.
And I like where these improvements are heading. I like every single change they've made!

Offline yaphets_

• Nevermore Master
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02 »
It's always hard to embrace the changes. But you will see they are for the better, sooner or later..

You focus too much on the Bara's downside that you're not able to see his upside.
They've just changed him into a late game hero.
+21 damage on his first lvl (assuming taking 2x GoS and a branch or two) ? That was a bit too much.

- Greater Bash now deals damage based on your movement speed (10/20/30/40% of speed)

With Tranquil Boots, S&Y and Jango (roughly estimated at 20-30 min), your ms is 499 (+199 dmg while Bashing) . And 522 ms upon Jango's activation (+208 dmg). Add that +350 bonus from your ulty, not to mention your base damage being 100+ and your items.
You deal about 700 dmg with your ulty alone. And you are bound to bash him once more after it.
I would even consider MoM at this point.

Yes he's been ruined for early game, he will not torture as much as he did, but to say that he's one of the "worst carries" in the game is just plain stupid. No offense.

Almost every hero is changed. Some a bit, some completely. But they've mostly changed them to be better teammates, rather than being individually strong, don't you think?
Phoenix can't do anything on his own now. He's a team hero only.
Lycan can no longer go jungle, or can he? Either way, he's much weaker for that than he was before due to his Wolves being nerfed.
A lot of auras has been added too. Including Bara's, Pit Lord's...
That's all pushing you to go together and play a team game. That's what this game is all about.
And I like where these improvements are heading. I like every single change they've made!

100% but i don't like  these new heros as he said they are boring to play i think they are out of spells....these new heros spells are normal i don't see anything special.
who had never made a mistake, has never tried anything new ;)~albert einstein

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 08:17 »
Boring? Just imagine vacuum + million warden's 3rd spell, imagine wyvern's ult vs a fed carry or his first spell vs a trilane. Imo new heroes are awesome.

Offline brad_hawk

• Advanced Member
  • With great power comes great responsibility.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 10:36 »
6.75 funny with new heroes :)
Trempler.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 13:10 »
New heroes are boring?
Well I played Auroth (WW) only. Maybe not hard fun with him alone coz he can't do much, he has low base dmg and ms but in teamfight he is great.

Splinter Blast, 25% MS slow + 340 dmg to every1 around, only 8 seconds cd.
Winter's Curse "Oh your feeded carry can't do anything and is attacked by teammates, how sad, right? ;D" + works on magic immune heroes.
They wanna run? Splinter Blast with 1200 casting range and 500 aoe again.
Still wanna run? Arctic Burn, 1000 range, 40% slow. And I had Skadi, you won't escape  ;D
Oh, Stryg sees you now? Phe, Cold Embrace and bye bye  ;)

Signature by Rocka