• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
atoD
« on: September 28, 2012, 12:17 »
So i saw this video today and thought is there anything simmilar in dota1

A 'reverse draft' tournament ('atod')

atoD, or Dota in reverse, introduces reverse Captain's Mode, a system where the captains of each team will draft the lineups of their opponents.

If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
Re: atoD
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 12:48 »
yeah -rv mode i think

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 14:19 »
Someone told me of this mode , this would be quite interesting , but i think when you pick , there should be some restrictions , like you cant pick 2 agis in a row or smt.It sux when you have team of 5 agis vs team of 5 ints. If you make these restrictions , you would have to think more when you pick the worst combo for them.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 14:58 »
Someone told me of this mode , this would be quite interesting , but i think when you pick , there should be some restrictions , like you cant pick 2 agis in a row or smt.It sux when you have team of 5 agis vs team of 5 ints. If you make these restrictions , you would have to think more when you pick the worst combo for them.

in this video above it is like cm. They first ban 3 heros then pick 3 ban 2 and again pick 2.as far as i get it every captain is banning and picking for opopnent team.
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 15:33 »

in this video above it is like cm. They first ban 3 heros then pick 3 ban 2 and again pick 2.as far as i get it every captain is banning and picking for opopnent team.

As far as you get it :)) HAhahaha xD

Offline RoxXan

• Advanced Member
  • Still ballin' !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 15:46 »
well, valve will sure implement this mode in dota2 after they release all heroes and shit ...

as i once said : 95% of people who now says dota2 sux and that dota1  is more interesting, amusing etc will cross that line and will start playing dota2 (ofc if they fulfill their promises that dota2 will be f2p)

Spoiler for Hiden:
I really expect some goddamn epic things that valve will add in dota2
Jedva cekam poskupljenje mesa, da za kurac kupim mercedesa.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 22:07 »
looks bad for me on 1st sight. they combine dota 1 and League of Legends. LOL is stupid game. hope  dota 2 will be interesting like dota1.
can we set skill comands in dota2 . for example magina in dota1 have blink (B) and ulty (V). rikimaru blink (B) , smoke (C) nerubian assassin ( E, R, V ) ... that is stupid.

http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/blogs/DotA/1239/Dota-2-Setting-up-your-hotkeys-and-macros