Author Topic: Pro Players Play Ap  (Read 13450 times)

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pro Players Play Ap
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2010, 20:05 »
hahahahaha
fatality i saw you play .. you are a not even 1/100 of a pro, and yet you sit here arguing about what REAL PROS ! ( such as yourself XD ) play ...

... besides that NO COMMENT . just ignore him and people like him.

omg i missed out on this topic :D now i am seeing it lool man u are so funny.. now i would be glad, i mean reeeeeally glad if i play agains u anytime soon so u can see if i am pro or 1/100 of pro as u say it xD and true team play is what counts 90% of games and like deathfiends stats i see that 50/100 games of his he did not give any team play at all :D that is why u lose so much and the other half of wins i say those are of beating poor noobs or semipros with bad begining... so really man first see if u are to be measured anywhere near pro status then u can say if others are pros or now... omg this was so funny i even had tears on my eyes :D thx man for cheering me up :D

i have no desire to teamplay with noobs, i just end up dying cause i expect my team to be as fast as i am (i forget im playing with "playforstatsplayers"), "players" that go b till i get red hp on some and die .. happened a thousand times, so excuse my STATS sir ... but i guarantee you that those STATS show ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about how someone plays, and i think i proved that to you in some games today .. but i guarantee you that was absolutely nothing .. stick around and ill show you the real deal ..
thats all for now
Real pros dont need to explain themselfs to anybody. They are well known as a good players or noobs. If someone have 100+ games stats must mean something.
Like here http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=47060 i allowed these 3 guys in my team to play becouse they had quite average stats... Finaly they just show noobest skills ive seen from couple of months:
- naga rambo 5vs1
- lancer 90% of game was alone and creeping on lanes without any sense
- rhasta died so fast that I cant say much about his play.
BUT they had stats good enough to play in PRO game... Interesting isnt it?

Offline Deathfiend

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 22:11 »
yea u right resor, im keeping my mouth shut for now, check me out http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=47426 ( just like stats, items and k/d/a dont mean anything. im not putting any effort into pubs, this cm however reminded me of real dota(not ursa,riki,weaver,axe with 6 vanguards), so i did my best, see the results.(watch replay))
even in this replay there were 2 or 3 times, when my team went b, when we couldve easily killed them all, and i was doing almost all the work .. so whats left to say ? yeah i am a pro, i doubt you are though, and i dont even know why am i bothering answering and shit, i must be crazey.
oh and btw "If someone have 100+ games stats must mean something." yeah you are right they do, but not the win/loss, cause that depends on team, k/d/a and denies do on that number of games, i got like 150 games, like 65 wins 75 lost, and i got my k/d/a like 7/4/7, so i think thats way better than your 6/6/9 on such a high number of wins, and low loss count. and yet i got score on - and you are on rank 30 something, GREAT skill-based ranking system . but im already getting off the subject. so bb
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 22:26 by Deathfiend »

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 22:37 »
Dude ur so full of urself , i would like to play with you just to make sure that whats ur saying is true.
Never seen good players brag about their skill in such manner as u do.
I look forward playing with ya ;D

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 14:01 »
yea u right resor, im keeping my mouth shut for now, check me out http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=47426 ( just like stats, items and k/d/a dont mean anything. im not putting any effort into pubs, this cm however reminded me of real dota(not ursa,riki,weaver,axe with 6 vanguards), so i did my best, see the results.(watch replay))
even in this replay there were 2 or 3 times, when my team went b, when we couldve easily killed them all, and i was doing almost all the work .. so whats left to say ? yeah i am a pro, i doubt you are though, and i dont even know why am i bothering answering and shit, i must be crazey.
oh and btw "If someone have 100+ games stats must mean something." yeah you are right they do, but not the win/loss, cause that depends on team, k/d/a and denies do on that number of games, i got like 150 games, like 65 wins 75 lost, and i got my k/d/a like 7/4/7, so i think thats way better than your 6/6/9 on such a high number of wins, and low loss count. and yet i got score on - and you are on rank 30 something, GREAT skill-based ranking system . but im already getting off the subject. so bb
Your stats telling me that you prefer to gank alone and you are mostly carry-solo player. You like to get feeded and pwn whole game alone. You have the same number of assist as kills. That telling me that you do rare cooperate with your team in team battles. Thats why you loosing so much. Im not new in this game and Im playing everyday with guys like you. Great solo, 0 teamplay, but k/d looks like PRO. Always in woods - "neutrals your worst enemy". Check this: http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=43451 119 neutrals in 1 game in 56mins! This must be a damn highscore! Sometimes its hard to kill 100+ enemy creeps on lane when battles are allover the map. You were in woods whole game man. THAT IS TEAMPLAY MAN.
You will ALWAYS loose with averate teamplayers becouse you think you can be "one man army". Its not a Quake man.
But you are MEGA PRO with 40% chance to win... And put fault on your team, becouse having you they have to play like 4/5.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 14:05 by Resor »

Offline paris_hilton

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 14:28 »
Calm down Resor ; ) never heard about this guy so dont bother ;> just another screamer

Offline Deathfiend

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 19:41 »
haha noob deathfiend go away pls.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 19:44 by Deathfiend »

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 22:53 »
haha noob deathfiend go away pls.
I didnt call you noob, but your playstyle isnt good for nice organized teams with proper pick.
I can pwn alone not organized teams aswell (usualy deadly carry like unstoppable trax or sniper when feeded enough), but i changed my playstyle. I care about rest of the team becouse they are also there to win this game... and together is easier :)
Sometimes my death is crucial for my teamates and its wort it.

Offline iluv_meow

• Honored member
  • Pro Member
  • Girl next door
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 14:38 »
me imba play style  ;D who wants to play with me??
I am a fully grown girl with proper boobs OK?

My new fan below xD
iluv_meow started his mh, admited it in team chat, blinked on us in their forest in fog

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 18:26 »
me imba play style  ;D who wants to play with me??

the real question would be: who does not?  :D
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 18:38 »
But she is noob! :O

Offline Deathfiend

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2010, 20:40 »
alright man lissen :D you dont know my playstyle, i dont focus on pubs .. i just play them only for fun, if i want a real pro game, im not playing pubs, cause there is no such thing in pubs, thats why they call them pubs, i dont want to get in a whole thing with you here, cause you dont know anything about me, and i understand your primary wiew over me, i would probably see me like that too if i were you, but the thing is im not that type, and you have no ideea what you are talking about :) i was a bit angry when i wrote in this topic, so excuse me if i sounded arrogant and shit, i laughed to that.
my played heroes are ONLY for some action .. ( i have no ideea if im going to be in a team with decent players, that i can do something with. and thats just how it is. dont even try to say a support is cool to play when you have boots of speed startbuyers in your team ok ? ) thats the one of the reasons i play carry type heroes, or heroes that might appear just like the typical pub noob might want, but the thing is you cant really manage to do GREAT with pro-type, team heroes, ALL BY YOURSELF, VERSUS usual noob picked, strong, no teamplay heroes, that all pubbers pick. dont try to say otherwise cause you know this is true. or maybe you dont.
thats some reasons why i play solo heroes, and play solo, with almost no team play, cause i really dont see the point of that. im not playing an organised, -cm game, with real players, so i see no point in teamplaying, with people that i have no ideea if i can teamplay with.
so that being said, i just want you to know that my pro-picks-organised-games-play is GREAT, and if you want i can show you that. i dont give a shittydyshit about pub play
im not dying for my team in pubs, if they dont have the same mentallity. i did do that a lot at start, but what was the point of that ? now i just ended up with loosing anyway cause they couldnt manage to do anything even if i did all that i could possibly do, + die ( thus avoiding some dmg to them ) , and as a BONUS i got a high death count and loss count. now people like you come to me and say lolstatsbye, when they have no ideea who they are talking to. normally i wouldnt care less, but i do a bit cause i find it fucking hilarious. the whole deal.
P.S: i wrote this when i waited for my friends to show up and was mega bored, i saw how long this is and i laughed hard. said this so you wont add "lolretard" to your impression. not that i care tho.
bb
btw, if you really want to have some ideea about how i really play, go ahead and check this -cm game i did some days ago .. not those carry replays .. ok ? http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=47426
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 20:51 by Deathfiend »

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2010, 11:21 »
Clan members and league players also do pubs. Its not true that ALWAYS in pub games you play with bunch of considering themselfs PROS pubbers. You can meet players with you can play -cm later on.
Players sometime just wait for friends to show up online and play pubs to kill time.
You know your skills but do not show in game with some real pros may couse that noone will invite you to -cm game due solo style.

Offline marelica

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2010, 13:45 »
I think Sd is the best mode you got 1 Int,1 Str,1 Agi Hero so you can counter enemy heroes and that makes it balanced not Ap every game need to be IMBA heroes and anoying Heroes...Just sayin' :)

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 13:57 »
can i ask why do people like so much to play ap modes... this is my second topic about ap modes... pls if u are pro players do not play ap modes... i enter bnet and when i search for a game i can see only ap games, why do u like so much, maybe cuz u can get the best hero and go for stats? i dont know exactly but pls do not pub the game with PRO, it sucks... i just wish i was a bnet staff i would have banned ap mode for life :@

Why? Here's why:

Sometimes I may see some new build and I badly want to play with a certain hero...
And it's better to play -Ap and type -random, you get more gold, they don't, and that way I give advantage to noobs to outpick/outplay me! ^^

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2010, 14:44 »
At 11pm - am make Game with RD mode turn on timer and see how fast game will fill up
Then make game with ap mode and how check how fast it will fill up.

I even meet player who considered RD mode for noobs only.

rofl