Author Topic: Using anticheat in a game.  (Read 6667 times)

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Using anticheat in a game.
« on: July 22, 2012, 09:39 »
So, i was playing a game with my friend. We were scourge, host said that my friend will get ban, cause he clicked on him in a fog. So we asked how he knows he clicked on him in fog, he said he was using anticheat some admin gave him.
Now you tell me who here deserves a ban.  A guy that has anticheat turned on during the game (knows when someone clicks on him, and can go back, and tell a teammate to go back when someone pings on him). Or my friend who accidently pinged on him in fog, with blinking on map,i think they were near rosh or something.
So lets say we "know", can see they went roshan, someone from a team pings on roshan, and hits player, as he said ti will be written on his screen. So he says in teamchat "b,b".
Ok now lets try to gank, i ping on a player that we wanna gank, anticheat sees it, again message writes on hosts screen, he can just say to player go b. I dont know what else anticheat can say, but i am pretty damn sure, using anticheat in/during a game is a cheat itself.
 And i know alot of people use it. Cause i've seen many saying simliar things, that someone pinged on someone in fog.

U tell me if this is fair. Its very simliar to those maphackers, if you think about it.

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
Re: Using anticheat in a game.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 10:15 »
u dont know what r u talking about ...
and when u dont know ..
dont speak

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 10:28 »
epic :D

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 12:10 »
pings are not shown to the other player only fog cliks.

you friend clicked on someone in the enemy team ( who was in fog ) and the person who is using antimhtool gets a ping signal on his minimap.

so you friend deserves perma ban for using mh
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 13:38 »
So does the one that said he got the tool from admin(unless he's an admin or admins bro)

Offline [Jesus.pwned.u]

• chess for thinkin, dota for reactin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 13:39 »
that "friend" he is talking about is 90% actually him...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline 1of5

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 14:19 »
i heard about this tool, but i dont rly think it egzisted?!??! it is nice to have tat tool, if other ppls have mh why you cant use this? I thinked it was just lies.

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 14:46 »
well that program was linked 2 days ago on forum
one retard was spaming link whole night long

before that program was spamed on eb forum so everyone can use it ....
so this program is not "staff only" program .....

i know guy who will give u DL link of that program 4 good price ..

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 23:30 »
That dude is idiot.

Offline RoxXan

• Advanced Member
  • Still ballin' !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 23:48 »
This program should have only mods and vips use but some mods admins were week and gave it to his friends and the friends of them gave it their friends and so on .
This program is damaging most of games bcs its bugged. It should be used in replays but everyone is using it in live games. The problem is it makes a ping where the maphacker clicked (it must be fog) and writes you in chat hows named the unit (player , fountain , creep , etc...) and if he clickes a player which is in fog you see it and if there are no enemies on map they will gang the clicked one which means he can escape easily . And the thing with naix ... If naix uses his ulty you get the info that he clicked down right on the map which means he is in a unit and ofc u see when he leaves the unit so this means if he uses ulty and than comeback in 3 sec it means he is farming ---> you can gang him bcs he is 99% in his forest if he is not on the map , and if he is in unit and doesnt leave in 10 sec it means he is going to gang someone whaat means you will go back ...

This tool is a *anti*HACK
Imo it should be forbidden in live games , only allowed in replays. You can play 5 games and after them just open the 5 replays , open replay seeker forward max speed to 25 min and if its reached open another replay and do
The same thing . After you finished it go to your wc3 folder open foglog.txt and recheck the replays and make a request. It sounds much harder but at least you are a fair player not like half people (admins ofc icluded | pd and xpam admins ofc)

Well, you are talkin like : it should be forbidden, and people should be banned?

But as i see, you have good knowledge about that tool, meaning you use it too...

Well said anyway.

Jedva cekam poskupljenje mesa, da za kurac kupim mercedesa.

Offline dzokavac

• Life is a bitch,but one that you cant slap
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 12:55 »
if some1 use anti-mh tool and he isnt admin or mod that is perma banable.ask kurai or some1 from hack staff.

Offline dzokavac

• Life is a bitch,but one that you cant slap
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 13:06 »
earlier they ban them dunno why they changed that.

Offline Rainhard_PL

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 23:54 »
(...) The problem is it makes a ping where the maphacker clicked (it must be fog) and writes you in chat hows named the unit (player , fountain , creep , etc...) and if he clickes a player which is in fog you see it and if there are no enemies on map they will gang the clicked one which means he can escape easily . (...)
(...)

Can stealing from a thief be called a theft ? Seriously, why defending against an mher or his team, who decide to benefit from his mh is considered wrong ?
Why not officially allow everybody to use anti-hack along with the download link and instructions on how to minimize false positives when making an mh report ? At least until there will be a better solution to get rid of mh from pdeu for good...
Imho, in such a scenario, mhers would suffer the most. They would be reported by somebody right after the first new account game they play with mh... Also, reports with the support of anti-hack would be much more accurate.
There is no such a thing like "pro player with mh".
Mher = noob, who will never become a pro, since playing without mh demands a whole different strategy to learn.

Offline GmX

• WickedSick Member
  • Head Without Brain = Sexy Body
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 23:59 »
look guys this anti mh tool must not get into the wrong hands , more explanations  : 1st 60% of this tools`s clicks Are Fake ( Bugged , Delayed ) + like roxx said about the map pings ,  + this tool is developed only for the pd/Lagabuse ADmins/Moderators  , So as our Boss [GER]S.T.A.R Decided we will ban every one who uses this tool 7days 1st Warn Permanent for second WArn , And Soon  so soon there will be new autoban system for maphackers + Anti mh tool users 

Cheers

Aqualmarine

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 00:07 »
So, i was playing a game with my friend. We were scourge, host said that my friend will get ban, cause he clicked on him in a fog. So we asked how he knows he clicked on him in fog, he said he was using anticheat some admin gave him.
Now you tell me who here deserves a ban.  A guy that has anticheat turned on during the game (knows when someone clicks on him, and can go back, and tell a teammate to go back when someone pings on him). Or my friend who accidently pinged on him in fog, with blinking on map,i think they were near rosh or something.
So lets say we "know", can see they went roshan, someone from a team pings on roshan, and hits player, as he said ti will be written on his screen. So he says in teamchat "b,b".
Ok now lets try to gank, i ping on a player that we wanna gank, anticheat sees it, again message writes on hosts screen, he can just say to player go b. I dont know what else anticheat can say, but i am pretty damn sure, using anticheat in/during a game is a cheat itself.
 And i know alot of people use it. Cause i've seen many saying simliar things, that someone pinged on someone in fog.

U tell me if this is fair. Its very simliar to those maphackers, if you think about it.

That "friend" was you, I'm sure.  ;D

look guys this anti mh tool must not get into the wrong hands , more explanations  : 1st 60% of this tools`s clicks Are Fake ( Bugged , Delayed ) + like roxx said about the map pings ,  + this tool is developed only for the pd/Lagabuse ADmins/Moderators  , So as our Boss [GER]S.T.A.R Decided we will ban every one who uses this tool 7days 1st Warn Permanent for second WArn , And Soon  so soon there will be new autoban system for maphackers + Anti mh tool users 

Cheers
I wanna see that "anti-mh" system on bnet srsly :) "fail like IP bans" XD