Author Topic: MH BAN  (Read 4852 times)

Offline 1261

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH BAN
« on: June 17, 2012, 15:20 »
i think you should ban maphackers ip adress. they are creating new acc and using mh again  :(

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH BAN
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 15:22 »
Post MH report on eurobattle.net ... they are giving like additional present IP lock for 3 months :P

B.

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 15:59 »
What if they ban IP , there is a way to avoid that too, so it's usless. Let's get real , there isn't a way to ban someone 'cause using map hack. U can detect him, and ban him. What after that , he cr8 another account , u ban his IP address, what after? He google for changing IP address, what after? Guess what :) Again he is in game. Play games with more psr, they said there isn't much map hackers, even I doubt in that.

Now, there is a two type of map hackers, those who are not using fog clicks (units clickable) and those who are using it. Many of second type will be banned almost everytime when somone post request for them, they have about 500 accounts then, and first one is harder to detect but he is using for shure. ( every rune picked, no1 can't gank him, he is running like "pro" ).

Then u have people who use MH , and they're using wards, to them u can't do a shit*, they're called "PRO" here on playdota.eu, even they sucks.

Get real, no1 have that reaction to blink before someone cast spell from fog to him, or charge or something.

So it's stupid to open topics like this, try to enter in some leagues IHRL, SS. Play with team, find some guys who are not using hacks, etc...

Zz !

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 16:11 »
Yea all of them would google that let's be real half of those people doesn't know english and don't have full access to their comps,but i guess pd doesn't wants to ban mhers since they are the majority.

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 16:17 »
Yea all of them would google that let's be real half of those people doesn't know english and don't have full access to their comps,but i guess pd doesn't wants to ban mhers since they are the majority.

Why you always spit on pd??

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 16:29 »
Because it's true and they are lazy to do anything as long as pd exist they didn't do anything for multi accounts,they just pile b/u and mh mods instead of making a proper multi acc system or even a ip ban system for beginning.If it's too hard hire a coder

Offline GmX

• WickedSick Member
  • Head Without Brain = Sexy Body
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 19:20 »
Because it's true and they are lazy to do anything as long as pd exist they didn't do anything for multi accounts,they just pile b/u and mh mods instead of making a proper multi acc system or even a ip ban system for beginning.If it's too hard hire a coder
Agree 100% i made a mh +multi acc report  and i was sure of his other account , the 1st account was perma banned for mh , but the other one ( multi ( the moderator just told me multi will be checked) ) so thats true ..

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 20:00 »
stefos made gproxy working against MH
player can have MH if hes using gproxy
but after game he will be auto-perma server banned
if u want less MH in your games
check who have gproxy
and ofc, kick the turks and ?? cause they are posible turks :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 20:12 by baja_cro »

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 21:04 »
check who have gproxy

you mean he made a new gproxy that can detect mhers

and what if i am still using the old gproxy???
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 21:05 »
Or any other gproxy

Offline SnoopDoggie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 21:35 »
even this gproxy have some issues, and its not made good like that as u said baja, i know many ppl who are using this new gproxy, and they are still not banned, but they are using mh

sad but true

Offline Pizza

• I love PIZZA
    • View Profile
    • PIZZA
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 00:27 »
if you want short txt of this big one just scroll down to the last line ;)

how the hell should mun make this ? rly man , its enough you cry cry cry cry  ohhh yes did i say you cry ? YOU CRY
if its so muthafukin bad here gtfo and play on dotalicous ? oh ye you said you dont play dota anymore bcs to much nubs mhers etc , ohh wait ? didnt you use mh ? you are mega pro ye sure sure u beat the shit out of us all, ss is to low for you they should make a new league called KING , where you only play vs mym , naivi or how ever you are called . didnt you ask yourself why always you get this nub team an shit ? mby the team isnt the problem mby YOU ARE THE NOOB ?
stop crying and make a new acc and make a new start like lexmonster and mby you get into staff again like other 265156 times w/e the point is
MUN IS A FUCKING REAL MAN , not a fucking mashin who can code/write every day 25h for this fucking bot !?!?!? ? mby he has a wife , mby a gf , mby children mby he wants to go outside with friends, and yehh ? did you asked yourself if he is working ?? no you didnt ? ohh cool story, now think about this : he comes after work home and he "must" code the bot so YOU can have fun and spit on pd.eu ? ahahaha no ? he wants mby to drink a beer , see some socer games ? play a dota game etc ?...
and yehh there is the option for another coder ye its so easy to find a new coder sure sure
did you think about if he finds a good coder that his personality is mega shitty and if he is fucked up one day he ll just fuck up this site/bot etc ? no you didnt ? or what if he steals muns work ?
w/e

if you want the short txt of this post , its --> you suck

check who have gproxy
about this , stefos made bla bla bla and stefos made what ? he made bla bla bla
the system is not that good its sooo fucking easy to avoid that ban , i used the "new awesome gproxy" and MH , yes MAPHACK and i get banned ? no ofc not , why ? bcs its so fucking simple to avoid it. just think a bit logic and tada you cant get banned ? and if they catch you just say , sorry i wont do it anymore etc etc reinstall windows/ or just some regs and wc3 (and some "hidden files") & tada fresh start no one knows who you are and it starts from the begining
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 00:35 by Pizza »

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 00:37 »
Drago i'm fucking sick of you,you're talking anything about me but then you're the most retarded child on planet asslicker and a fucking spammer.I don't play dota because it's boring not because of noobs and retards i started playing on rgc but i stopped recently.I'm not pro either i didn't use mh.Like i would join staff i just screw here because i got ENOUGH TIME.Yes mun isn't a nolifer he shouldn't do the job then,they didn't care to open once recruitment even i applied but eh i guess they don't need coder.Eh did you ever heard of making the code and giving it to mun to implent it?Once you were a man i admired you were good but eh you just turned into pile of shit now get lost none likes you

Offline Pizza

• I love PIZZA
    • View Profile
    • PIZZA
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 00:49 »
like i care if someone likes me here lul
why i am a retarded child ? bcs i have fun and bcs i told you the true ? ohh manz dont cry
none likes you
so sad so sad .... i know who likes me , my real life friends and my family ofc xD ^^ , do you know what that is ? its real life , not /F m hi friends              ^^
i give a fuck if you like me or not , what does it mean for me that you like me ? i am not a gay , sorry ... next ;)

and yeh i almost forgot it,
Eh did you ever heard of making the code and giving it to mun to implent it?
i bet that your code was so shitty, thats why he didnt use it
let me guess , your code was something like this
if player use mh = ban him
if player dont use mh = dont ban him
if player has psr > 2000 and mh = dont ban him (he is pro like me its 100% a mistake)

or mby your code wasnt that bad but he couldnt put it in bcs it would fuck up smth ^^ ? ye i know he is "lazy" and he wont answer on some pms / read some long txtes , thats mun ^^

and where do i asslick ?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 00:57 by Pizza »

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 00:59 »
It wasn't my code i didn't even start the coder job anyway i thought the idea that the second coder could send mun the source code and he could implent it.I gave you arguments but i guess you don't know anything except flaming and spamming.btw when did you see me enter realm and say /f m hi friends did you see me playing DotA everyday or spamming whole day?No why?Because i got real life.
Anyway i cry? are you kidding me grow up
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:19 by kingW3 »