Author Topic: autokicked  (Read 4314 times)

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

Re: autokicked
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 15:00 »
It ain't a guess since i know that problem is in pd.Anyway you won't get any date when mun wants he will fix it
me ? no , dude you are wrong , cause im not the only user of PD but there are many , they maybe want some info too ;)

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 16:00 »
The problem is not Playdota.eu Bot , problem is XPAM

I am so informed that a new Gproxy will be given.
Actually problem is pd.eu not xpam. I play on other bots w/0 any problem. PD.EU is hacked and all know it :D TR powah xDD When u cr8 game its ok till u start pub, after that problem coming..with bot accs with same ip, ping etc.
Its simple, just delete !sc command and problem solved xD
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 16:04 by iCCup.Cool »
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 17:21 »
IP range problem?  :P

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 17:29 »
its hacked, there is 100000000 bots acc with same ip, country and ping like 5-10k xD so normal ppl got kicked from game.

For example: If u create game with name: 333 and join into with 9 friends you can play that game w/0 any problems. But if u create game 333 join into and start pub like : AP EU pros 1900+ bots will join and kick you xDD So, just create game, dont pub and u can play w/0 any problem :D

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 17:33 »
its hacked, there is 100000000 bots acc with same ip, country and ping like 5-10k xD so normal ppl got kicked from game.

For example: If u create game with name: 333 and join into with 9 friends you can play that game w/0 any problems. But if u create game 333 join into and start pub like : AP EU pros 1900+ bots will join and kick you xDD So, just create game, dont pub and u can play w/0 any problem :D

I have my private bot,  happened to me the same, autokick as I !pub it.

I was also hacked too?

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 17:41 »
I guess bots are auto-joining games and about ip range they got too much ips

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 17:46 »

So what you are saying that those 100...000 bots have admin privilages to kick normal players/users when they join the game?

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 18:10 »
No,but i think they flood the game so it drops everyone not sure

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 18:33 »

So what you are saying that those 100...000 bots have admin privilages to kick normal players/users when they join the game?
they flood games and all players get kicked if u !pub game

I have my private bot,  happened to me the same, autokick as I !pub it.

I was also hacked too?

Dont know its or not but pd.eu is hacked 4sure. We cr8 games at other bots and np, all works fine :)

Offline Mic_19

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 00:46 »
Well it was a 'hacker' who was spamming all bots (not only pd) while pubbing .. I mean he send tons of 'fakeplayers' joining the lobby which cause the bot to crash ... so its neither pd or xpam fault but acutally a problem  go get new ghost.exe (made by kelthar & for those who want the C++ codes because they already got a customized compile ghost++ or ghostone just wait because i asked kelthar for the codes) Here

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 01:03 »
well that hasn't yet been approved my Eb coders right ? so you can't be sure if it's really working or just false .

but it's a start ^^

Offline Mic_19

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 01:21 »
well that hasn't yet been approved my Eb coders right ? so you can't be sure if it's really working or just false .

but it's a start ^^

right ... Have u ever went To clan Idea channel? I guess not ... & its not false
i know that kelthar patch is working dude ... he is one of top Codelain coders if u could stop saying sh*ts like Its a start (The Autokicked IS DONE!!)
why would he lie in front of cen or xpam forum??? hum i wont tell the whole storry to some users but its 100% working now if u want ur bot from kicking everyone just dont use it ...

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2012, 01:47 »
lol don't make a drama out of my reply ...

everybody can post shit on forums . Since nobody had replied on that post i thought there is a slim

possibility that it can be false . Btw i said it might be not that it is .

A rly hope its correct , so all people will have no problems on playing anymore .

cheers .

Offline Mic_19

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2012, 02:12 »
lol don't make a drama out of my reply ...

everybody can post shit on forums . Since nobody had replied on that post i thought there is a slim

possibility that it can be false . Btw i said it might be not that it is .

A rly hope its correct , so all people will have no problems on playing anymore .

cheers .

yeah u r right maybe i was a bit rude on that :/ i apologize xD & glad u think like that :)

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 05:09 »
besides flooood and c++ ...
yea.. more updates in announcements section would be good.
 last few weeks I saw lost of adjustment issues aka problems on bot and related stuff(forum,pd.crew, map upload&idk what) and info bout that was pretty hushhush.I wonna say that this isnt complain in any form, but if somethin is happening ppl have right to know bout this(or at lest where can they find info about this).
if its bad news.. well.. its bad news..
anything else couses spam on forum with stupid posts like this,unecessary unban rQ,rage-spam-qestions-of-any-online-mod-in-that-time and ofc lots of unhappy ppl.
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :