Poll

What do you think about music quiz

Finaly some fun out of flame room :D
Its very intresting, cool game
Its too hard for me, I cant use clues ...
I dont listen music, so no fun for me here
Mega boring game

Author Topic: Music Quiz  (Read 429380 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Music Quiz
« Reply #3930 on: February 22, 2015, 12:36 »
I don't care, we're tied 2nd. Sorry, Lex!

And just for the heck of it, because I can:

Spoiler for Hiden:
And just to confuse the shit out of you,
Hands down the most useless piece of info I ever gave you, no kidding :D

Spoiler for Hiden:
On artist picture, is this a Naga Siren? Yeah, it is.

What do I do with that Naga? Dunno, maybe you push enemy towers. But what if all those illusions went renegade? In that case, better try to save her from herself. Would be a horrible death otherwise.

I still don't understand second picture, help? Imagine you're an archeologist, sweating abroad in the middle of sumer, Ian is your name (or you can be John, if you prefer). Suddenly one of your coworkers shouts 'Ian! We found something! I think it's a set of really old statues!' What kind of statues? Well, you tell me.

I played Dota. I still don't know what does last picture mean? Then go play more DotA.

If we played hot - cold, I'd say warm, summer morning.

Artist might be the key, as the song you're looking for is one of their less popular ones. So while it still seems shady, correct guess on first picture might be your light in this darkness, and if you just check them all one by one, we might finally see the end of it all. It's taking too long already.

One thing I can say, yay, haze is the word. Add a genre and you get a first result youtube query. Now that I said it, though, I can't give you genre (duh [url=http://hangout.altsounds.com/attachments/reviews/13884d1332343425-review-epica-requiem-indifferent-album-epica1.jpg]:D[/url]). So, you'll need to find it on your own.
:D
Fucking shit, who would try to click on smiley? :D
From now on, when I read your posts, I will have to quote them, definitely

Btw, just last night I watched Inception, and now reading your post makes me wonder... in which dream level am I..? Or am I in limbo? Dream within the dream withing the dream..
I vote for tie on second place, both of you deserve that icon, coz your quizes were the hardest, and fun to search.
Yes, they totally deserved to be horny, when I think a bit.. :D I'd rather be bell ringer  ;D
so...

goes to Lagi
goes to NiGhT^^StAlKeR & div.ide
goes to LexMonster

Congratulations to everyone who participated, this season was really fun. And dont let Lagi win this 3rd time, he cant be violinist!  :D
Let the 3rd season begin!

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3931 on: February 22, 2015, 13:45 »
Can i ask the next question on new season?

Go ahead Kemcek, do it instead of me if you want.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3932 on: February 22, 2015, 14:27 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I don't care, we're tied 2nd. Sorry, Lex!

And just for the heck of it, because I can:

Spoiler for Hiden:
And just to confuse the shit out of you,
Hands down the most useless piece of info I ever gave you, no kidding :D

Spoiler for Hiden:
On artist picture, is this a Naga Siren? Yeah, it is.

What do I do with that Naga? Dunno, maybe you push enemy towers. But what if all those illusions went renegade? In that case, better try to save her from herself. Would be a horrible death otherwise.

I still don't understand second picture, help? Imagine you're an archeologist, sweating abroad in the middle of sumer, Ian is your name (or you can be John, if you prefer). Suddenly one of your coworkers shouts 'Ian! We found something! I think it's a set of really old statues!' What kind of statues? Well, you tell me.

I played Dota. I still don't know what does last picture mean? Then go play more DotA.

If we played hot - cold, I'd say warm, summer morning.

Artist might be the key, as the song you're looking for is one of their less popular ones. So while it still seems shady, correct guess on first picture might be your light in this darkness, and if you just check them all one by one, we might finally see the end of it all. It's taking too long already.

One thing I can say, yay, haze is the word. Add a genre and you get a first result youtube query. Now that I said it, though, I can't give you genre (duh [url=http://hangout.altsounds.com/attachments/reviews/13884d1332343425-review-epica-requiem-indifferent-album-epica1.jpg]:D[/url]). So, you'll need to find it on your own.
:D
Fucking shit, who would try to click on smiley? :D
From now on, when I read your posts, I will have to quote them, definitely

Btw, just last night I watched Inception, and now reading your post makes me wonder... in which dream level am I..? Or am I in limbo? Dream within the dream withing the dream..
I vote for tie on second place, both of you deserve that icon, coz your quizes were the hardest, and fun to search.
Yes, they totally deserved to be horny, when I think a bit.. :D I'd rather be bell ringer  ;D
so...

goes to Lagi
goes to NiGhT^^StAlKeR & div.ide
goes to LexMonster

Congratulations to everyone who participated, this season was really fun. And dont let Lagi win this 3rd time, he cant be violinist!  :D
Let the 3rd season begin!
Such hate :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3933 on: February 22, 2015, 15:11 »

I asked moderators. I dont wanna ur icons. Cuz its your icons. U won that icons.

Btw Can i get some icons?
Give me +3 karma and I will give you some icon.

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3934 on: February 22, 2015, 17:58 »
Ok lex. I will give u +3 karma. I will ask next question this night.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3935 on: February 22, 2015, 21:30 »
Ok. I love that song. Pls dont be fast :D

Artist:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Song:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3936 on: February 22, 2015, 21:57 »
Ok. I love that song. Pls dont be fast :D

Artist:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Song:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Gun's N' Roses - Knockin On Heavens Door

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3937 on: February 22, 2015, 21:59 »
I blame lag :D
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3938 on: February 22, 2015, 22:07 »
Next time i will post a Turkish song. And u guys never found that. -_-

KeMCek's Music Season

i_like_dat : 1

Btw this season is mine !!

Maybe we need give some names on seasons.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3939 on: February 23, 2015, 17:21 »
so its my turn now ;D this my will be hard :)

Spoiler for Artist:

Spoiler for Song:

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3940 on: February 23, 2015, 17:40 »
calvin harris - blame
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3941 on: February 23, 2015, 17:52 »
Omg so easy. If that movie "nightcrawler" isn't that long, I could solve it before rocka xD
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3942 on: February 23, 2015, 17:57 »
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3943 on: February 23, 2015, 18:11 »
calvin harris - blame

Rocka: 1
i_like_dat : 1

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3944 on: February 23, 2015, 20:42 »
oh woot im so pro, after game ill do
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english