Author Topic: How I upload to pd?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Kyuubi7

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How I upload to pd?
« on: April 27, 2012, 16:59 »
help me ı am not uploading :( ı want upload this map http://www.epicwar.com/maps/203364/ please help me :(

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How I upload to pd?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 17:04 »
You can't upload anything to PD.eu, our file mgr ain't working.

Signature by Rocka

Offline rider18

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 23:05 »
If i understand it right, that means all customs maps are unplayable, or only the upload doesn´t work? Because if the maps are there and are working, there is no need for me to upload, altho in other topic I read, that your entire file manager doesn´t work, that could mean a bigger problem, but you are professionals and I trust, that you can fix it soon.

My last question is, can you give me example how does this <pattern> in /w playdota.eu .map <pattern> works? it is the map name? or some special code?

Thank you for your time

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 23:29 »
Only map uploading is not available. You can still create games with the currently uploaded maps. Unfortunately, the map list is also not working. But if I remember correctly, it had more than 5000 maps (or maybe even 10000, I haven't checked the list soon).

What is meant by 'pattern' is part of the map's name (or the full name). For example: .map 6.70c OMG would load the map DotA v6.70c OMG AI v0.4.w3x. If you use the .map command and don't get a response, then that means that there are too much maps matching that pattern and that you should try a more specific name.
After the map is loaded, you can create your game.

Offline rider18

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 23:47 »
Only map uploading is not available. You can still create games with the currently uploaded maps. Unfortunately, the map list is also not working. But if I remember correctly, it had more than 5000 maps (or maybe even 10000, I haven't checked the list soon).

What is meant by 'pattern' is part of the map's name (or the full name). For example: .map 6.70c OMG would load the map DotA v6.70c OMG AI v0.4.w3x. If you use the .map command and don't get a response, then that means that there are too much maps matching that pattern and that you should try a more specific name.
After the map is loaded, you can create your game.

Can i somehow give you a hug or kiss? You just explained me the entire process step by step, and everything worked on my side (wanted to load TKoK-eastern kingdom 3.1.5)

Sir, you are the true evidence, that helpful people still exist.

/faith in humanity restored