Author Topic: Psy Trance/Techno/House  (Read 25425 times)

Offline rapewagon

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Psy Trance/Techno/House
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2014, 07:09 pm »

Track of the year 2013.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest Archer Wars Tournament Winner Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 5 B/L/IM Contest The Predator Tour Winner Tournaments Contribution award Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner LA Ladder #11-25 Dealing with multiple GFX requests Patreon Supporter Winner of 5 Daily Tours Shadow Raze Tour Award Uther Party Tournament Winner Techies 1v1 Tour Winner Invoker Wars Tournament 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner 1v1 Nevermore Tournament Winner MadBalls Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2014, 09:21 pm »

Offline 6ur

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner LA staff - Admin Tours staff member Hacks staff member 1v1 Nevermore Tournament Winner 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner Legion TD Winner Mirana Wars Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner Winner of Admins Cup
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2014, 04:46 am »
Unleash your speakers

If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Offline dolmel

• Honored member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest LA staff - Admin GFX staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2014, 12:00 pm »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests LA staff - Admin Forum staff member Tours staff member B&U staff member Mirana Wars Winner Tour Pro Member Shadow Raze Tour Award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2015, 11:12 am »
For those who listen to trance music, this is the best progressive ever, for real

I allready prepared that shit (on that track), 0.2(or 0.3)mg of MDMA (because im skinny with thyroid and i dont want to die from heart attack xD) (also it will be my first time testing this drug and in general something above weed :P so im a little scared cause on christmas i will go on a trance party and in general im a nervous person, but fuck it :P) and i DESIRE that MD to blow on that exact time of the track (6:45 and it blows at 7:01, enjoy (on the spoiler below)

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline goblin

• Awards 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2015, 11:53 am »
For those who listen to trance music, this is the best progressive ever, for real

I allready prepared that shit (on that track), 0.2(or 0.3)mg of MDMA (because im skinny with thyroid and i dont want to die from heart attack xD) (also it will be my first time testing this drug and in general something above weed :P so im a little scared cause on christmas i will go on a trance party and in general im a nervous person, but fuck it :P) and i DESIRE that MD to blow on that exact time of the track (6:45 and it blows at 7:01, enjoy (on the spoiler below)

Spoiler for Hiden:

Liked the track +1

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:09 pm by goblin »

Offline Jimmy

• Hack Moderator
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • GodLike Member
  • A diabolo, qui est simia dei.
  • Awards MVP Member Tours staff member Hacks staff member B&U staff member Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row Pudge Wars Tournament Winner Invoker Wars Tournament Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests GodLike Tournament Member IHRL Member Horny Guy Mirana Wars Winner Shadow Raze Tour Award Uther Party Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2015, 01:24 pm »

Best house Track of 2015 ^+^
 |  Is that true?      
 |    ______    ______    _____      |
 |    |Yes     |   |Maybe  |         |Yes     |      |
 |     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   |
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:29 pm by Jimmy »

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems.His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth.
12:1-17

Offline record

• Death, death, death !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2016, 01:44 am »

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest Archer Wars Tournament Winner Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 5 B/L/IM Contest The Predator Tour Winner Tournaments Contribution award Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner LA Ladder #11-25 Dealing with multiple GFX requests Patreon Supporter Winner of 5 Daily Tours Shadow Raze Tour Award Uther Party Tournament Winner Techies 1v1 Tour Winner Invoker Wars Tournament 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner 1v1 Nevermore Tournament Winner MadBalls Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2017, 07:21 pm »

Offline ClaraSchuman

• the eyes chico, they never lie.
  • WickedSick Member
  • alea iacta est
  • Awards 1v1 AR Tour Winner The Weakest Link Tour Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest Winner of 1 B/L/IM Contest Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests LA Ladder #11-25 Tour Pro Member Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner Rubick Tournament Winner Best Tours mod of the month Mirana Wars Winner 1v1 Queen of Pain Tournament Winner Tours staff member Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner MadBalls Tournament Winner Uther Party Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2017, 04:56 pm »
..All the shit I did, i'm a trouble kid...You can't break my code, you can't break my code...

"Every day above ground is a good day..

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2018, 03:20 pm »

guest49825

« Reply #206 on: June 05, 2018, 10:43 am »

Offline MaraSKeROo

• V.I.P
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 The Predator Tour Winner Shadow Raze Tour Award Uther Party Tournament Winner GodLike Tournament Member Mirana Wars Winner Winner of 1 B/L/IM Contest Pudge Wars Tournament Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: June 05, 2018, 04:24 pm »