Author Topic: Complain about decision  (Read 801 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complain about decision
« on: April 19, 2020, 14:28 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
< TooShade >
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
< Jimmy >
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
< Render bad decision.
He banned me much longer than in table, also if It's second time I got 7 days ban, when it's 2-4 days 2nd time. But let me explain situation, I'm a player always active on LA, indeed I have almost 3000 games in LA Ladder, and I know rules but I don't flame players randomly, he provoked me and I linked Jimmy messages too but he didn't care and banned me for 7 days. Anyway with the player in question we have clarified, so everything is ok.>
4) Forum link / Game link.
< http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6277025 >
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complain about decision
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 15:13 »
How do you know if i care or dont care.

When issuing sanction, i allways take overall view on the situation, you get into issues too often, let it be AFK , Leaving , Insulting or similar.

Even tho regular B&U moderator will indeed apply 2-4 day sanction, im doing this for quite some time. So :

Leaving : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=190537.msg697706#msg697706
I unbanned you upon personal request.

Also you often get called out for Harsh language in games.

All of these things are considered when i make a decision.

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 15:59 »
Jimmy,
If players provoke what can I do? I sometimes use the command !ignore, but they continue to insult behind in "all" without motivation and without I know. And sincerely, this bothers me, then they do it on purpose because they want to get me that I flame them, and they go to make the request because they want to see me banned (I mean those few people who do).
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 16:58 »
Jimmy,
If players provoke what can I do? I sometimes use the command !ignore, but they continue to insult behind in "all" without motivation and without I know. And sincerely, this bothers me, then they do it on purpose because they want to get me that I flame them, and they go to make the request because they want to see me banned (I mean those few people who do).
After a discussion , i removed your Ban after leave , and everyone in this server know how i react to leavers. So it was a huge thing, that i Remove your ban for leaving, and now you said that i "Dont care".
I display my care with actions, same thing i cared when i considered your Unban, with that same cared about this Ban request.
So if a person who is notorious for sanctioning Leavers removes your ban for leaving as a Favour due activity, you should repay that confidence with decent behaviour, not by noting that i "dont care".

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 17:17 »
Sure, I understood what you mean. I saw some requests !Denied because the player in question provoked that player who posted the request.
I thought maybe you find some hatred on me, but actually I don't find it very coherent from the fact that you wouldn't have unbanned me that day when I left the game. So I apologize for this, for the flames as a member with full respect, I'll try to pay more attention next time.
Cheers.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 17:40 »
1 day deducted from Ban Duration.