Author Topic: Fallout 76  (Read 54 times)

Offline iErnesto94

• Ban & Unban Senior Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament winner Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner B&U staff member Tours staff member GFX staff member Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner 3rd Place Admins Cup LA Ladder #4-10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fallout 76
« on: November 08, 2018, 02:15 am »
Hello
Is someone going to play Fallout 76?
It is released in 7 days so If you are going to play let me know so that I add you ass a friend.
Cheers

Offline Jimmy Wayne

• Divine Emissary
  • Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • GodLike Member
  • A diabolo, qui est simia dei.
  • Awards MVP Member B&U staff member Hacks staff member Tours staff member Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row Best B&U mod of the month Pudge Wars Tournament Winner Invoker Wars Tournament DotA 5v5 Tournament winner Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests GodLike Tournament Member IHRL Member Uther Party Tournament Winner Shadow Raze Tour Award Mirana Wars Winner Horny Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fallout 76
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 09:17 am »

It is released in 7 days so If you are going to play let me know so that I add you ass a friend.

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems.His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth.
12:1-17