Author Topic: wtf kucza xD  (Read 356 times)

Offline tehnika8x8

• V.I.P
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: wtf kucza xD
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 08:04 pm »
:y:

Spoiler for Hiden:
one, two, three, around the money everything spin "what!?" four then five, money spins the whole world "what!?" six and seven, around i look "what!?" how money the world creates, everything revolves around the vapor. etc :like a boss:

Offline ClaraSchuman

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards 1v1 AR Tour Winner The Weakest Link Tour Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest Winner of 1 B/L/IM Contest Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests LA Ladder #11-25 Tour Pro Member Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner Best Tours mod of the month Mirana Wars Winner 1v1 Queen of Pain Tournament Winner Tours staff member Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner Uther Party Tournament Winner MadBalls Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: wtf kucza xD
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 09:48 pm »
one, two, three, around the money everything spin "what!?" four then five, money spins the whole world "what!?" six and seven, around i look "what!?" how money the world creates, everything revolves around the vapor. etc :like a boss:

Bravo!!  :y: