• Awards
Racism
« on: March 24, 2018, 03:10 »
1: coszmin
2: raludin
3: racism
4: 26:42   raludin   [Allies]   gipsy land
    28:11   raludin   [Allies]   i guess you are a gipsy
5: I started bad, and the guy just started insulting me, it's true I said something back and people on this platform(game) always fight, but what bothered me is that he was racist(or discriminator), I am not a gipsy but because there are lots of gipsy's in my country they use it as an insult because gipsy people have a bad reputation though not every gipsy is like that, many of them are nice people.
6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6104664

Offline LouisRosko

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Racism
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 03:15 »
26:08   coszmin   [Allies]   wtf do you want me to do mother fucker
26:34   coszmin   [Allies]   FU PHEONIX
26:36   coszmin   [All]   YOU PICE OF SHI
26:40   raludin   [Allies]   lol
26:41   coszmin   [All]   GO FUCK YOU'RE SELF
26:42   raludin   [Allies]   gipsy land

Offline cozmin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 03:22 »
It's true, I even said I talked trash back and this was wrong of me to react like that, I didn't just started talk shit:
25:49   raludin   [Allies]   stupid fuck
25:50   raludin   [Allies]   leave the game

After this I said that to him, I didn't just talk trash to him out of nothing, and as I said that in this game people talk trash to each other all the time but there is a difference between talking trash and beeing racist. I am sorry that I could not ignore him.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 03:30 »

2. Player must not insult:
          - However, referring to a person by its nationality, e.g. "f*cking serbian/turk/etc" still counts as Common Flame.[not Bannable].

Offline Silver

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 15:30 »
Yet in this case he called him gypsy from gypsyland, I take offense to that one too, he didn't say "f*king romanian" I would understand that.

@Jimmy might reconsider at least a warn?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 16:12 »
I warned him for National Intolerance, even tho i shouldnt.
Gipsy's dont have a Nation , and he didnt say Romanian Gipsy[This is bannable].
So by default, if he said Gipsy and XX Persona find it offensive ,that is beyond my comprehend.
With all this being said, Warn point is added for National Intolerance, even tho the topic itself is paradoxical.