Author Topic: Thanks for all  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • Topic Author
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thanks for all
« on: October 07, 2017, 22:30 »
I played more than 4000 games here but now I leave the server because of the la admin I feel bad for anyone
but now I understand that this dota is finished on this server. i will not talk too much  I quit the game because of bad management of lagabuse thanks to everyone who loves me and thanks for all good night

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • Topic Author
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thanks for all
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 22:30 »
ah sorry u will moved offtopic

Offline zorroo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 22:38 »
dude i can undarstant u, admin here have friend and ban unban friends all the time, they have privat forum (not only admin just admin + friends and there they resolve all and wee even dont know nothink) but if u have problem u can write do Cen hi is good boy, hi can help u, or some other admin, u know here is like politic, who is up alwyas eat more, but who care, just play and make fun, dont look to other people, hope u will come back

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 22:40 »
dude i can undarstant u, admin here have friend and ban unban friends all the time, they have privat forum (not only admin just admin + friends and there they resolve all and wee even dont know nothink) but if u have problem u can write do Cen hi is good boy, hi can help u, or some other admin, u know here is like politic, who is up alwyas eat more
B&U team - BUSTED
Spoiler for Hiden:
Sorry for spam.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 22:49 »
OK.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 01:03 »
Ive been here since 2009 and played at least 15000 dota games,and apart from a few mods in the past,most of the la staff did their job as correctly as it was possible.True,they respect opinion of some people they know and are even unbanning them(yes i used to play with a lot of mods throughout the years myself and got to know them better too),but theres a reason they are doing it.Ill just say be fair and say i got a lot of unbans while i was actively playing.lately it was mostly akuma who did it,but u gotta understand that when u play like 4-5 games a day with someone for months they will recognize whether ure a leaver or not,or do u ruin games or provoke/flame people etc. u get the idea.The point is,these admin 'friends' are people who are here for a long time or they are known to be correct players at least.I dont know what ur case is,but ill guarantee that if u got banned theres a reason behind it,and u can always ask for an unban politely and theyll give it to u most of the time. As for the server,these are remains of the remains and as much as cen refuses to admit it,the constant patches/updates just destroyed xpam,plain and simple.

guest49825

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 01:45 »
As for the server,these are remains of the remains and as much as cen refuses to admit it,the constant patches/updates just destroyed xpam,plain and simple.

Here will be a bridge between 1.26 and newest patches, so no one will get deered

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 01:47 »
Simple, rules are same for everyone. You cant espect you could pass without ban if you sabotage your allies by tossing them into enemies and later ask for unban.
Imagine someone did same to you? Than 5 minute later you see him online playing like nothing happens. You would feel angry on system and staff like everyone would do.
Reasoning you got 4k games here wont help you that much. Ofcourse we allways want to stand active players and we can not compare it with someone who got 10+ accounts with 100 games.
After all, no one is chasing you with an chainsaw to play on Lagabuse, its your choice. Farewell.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 01:59 »
i got 5k games too and what now XD
Spoiler for Hiden:
Player Name:   maraskeroo   Realm:   eurobattle (server.eurobattle.net)
Total games:   2205
Ladder games:   2163   Custom games:   42
Spoiler for Hiden:
Player Name:   mara1234   Realm:   eurobattle (server.eurobattle.net)
Total games:   1606
Ladder games:   1605   Custom games:   1
Spoiler for Hiden:
Player Name:   marask   Realm:   eurobattle (server.eurobattle.net)
Total games:   718
Ladder games:   707   Custom games:   11
Spoiler for Hiden:
Player Name:   m1ght7_mara   Realm:   eurobattle (server.eurobattle.net)
Total games:   578
Ladder games:   574   Custom games:   4
Spoiler for Hiden:
Player Name:   maraska   Realm:   eurobattle (server.eurobattle.net)
Total games:   791
Ladder games:   789   Custom games:   2
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 04:12 »
Dreams are getting real. Natsumi, xpam, cyber, ayd.mev

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 09:20 »
And it'll all fall down just to build it back up
Back to the wall as you crawl through the dust
That's love, that's trust, that's what you gotta do
When the only one to prove it to is you
And you love it but you hate it and you made it on it on your own
And wouldn't trade it for a thing until you're home
Inhale, exhale, prevail
Beauty all around even when we fail
My holy grail is an empty cup
But enough to keep me going so drink drink it up

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 10:07 »
Ayd.Mev good luck,try yourself in tetris  :peace:

Dreams are getting real. Natsumi, xpam, cyber, ayd.mev

Deer,please. Besides all of shitty things that I "did" on purpose do you really think that thats mine personality in real life? This is joke. Nothing of this matters or it does if you have money from it(if its job) but theres no doubt that guys from D1 dont have 1 "dinar" from this game. Habit is only thing that keep this place alive. About B&U team - "They are doing their job." Right,but be realistic you couldnt ban Natsumi guy moved to D2. For avoiding ban you dont need to have master skills but I really like new ban system.

Beyond all of this shit I'm really glad that I played a lot of games with good people and that I found some really nice friends here. With all of them I could drink "deer"

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 10:23 »
This thread doesn't contain enough tearful goodbyes. Let me fix that for you.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 10:34 »
Hi Ayd.Mev,

I played some games with you and you seemed like a decent guy, so why would you quit playing something that obviously entertains you (4000 games +) just because of some decision that does not meet your opinion?

And yea, more tearzzz plzzz.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 10:38 »
This thread doesn't contain enough tearful goodbyes. Let me fix that for you.

Haha