Author Topic: SOTW #83  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SOTW #83
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:49 »
Welcome to SOTW #83!

This time the subject will be: ROBOTS

Rules:
- Dimensions of the signature must be max 500x300 (so its a sig), both vertical and horisontal signatures are allowed
- In the vote thread you are only allowed to post your vote and reason (if wanted), everything else will be threated as spam and will be removed
- Save your PSD file , in case someone accuse you of ripping, you we will asked for that PSD
- Post your work here in this topic and attach render/stock image (so others can see before/after effect)

Deadline: 07/09/2017

Winning 1 SOTW

Winning 3 SOTW

Winning 5 SOTW

Winning 10 SOTW

Winning 15 SOTW

Winning 20 SOTW

Winning 25 SOTW

Winning 30 SOTW

Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SOTW #83
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 09:50 »
You can use robots from anime/cartoons, movies or real robots, it doesnt matter.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 19:05 »
Is that allowed  :D

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 19:06 »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 19:17 »
@Regeo - size must be max 500x300

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 19:48 »
Ok

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 19:50 »
Ok

Max 500 and max 300
You have 312 xD

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 19:56 »
Rly... i though was allowed for that size

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 19:57 »
Just for 12, nvm i wont participate on that than

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 21:31 »
Just for 12, nvm i wont participate on that than

Are you kidding me? I make admins and GFX honored members to respect the competitions' rules but you get offended when you are requested to do the same?

I was GFX Head moderator here and made one with 5px extra and was asked to remake it. Your last one was bigger too but I ignored that, now I noticed that you didnt understood the rules and informed you about size.

GFX has the easiest rules posible and I lose participants because they find them too "hard"? Cyberajber asked to start the BM vote one day earlier and I didnt agreed because 2 more participants were coming and they did, he said he will not participate anymore. Now I ask you to resize your work, taking you 10 seconds, and you also dont want to participate anymore. Cant fucking belive this shit.

The funniest part of this thing is that the size of the signature is the only rule SOTW has, beside the obvious rule of not stealing other guy's work from internet (and even that happened, tnx to Clara). Is the single rule this SOTW game has, dude, max 500x300 / 300x500, and I dont even give a shit if you make it a little bigger but other participants will PM me telling that your work is not conforming to rules. I gave you GFX title earlier that I should, the next one was going to come earlier too, I spam you +karma for each work and vote, I encourage you to participate by voting for you, trying my fucking best to keep you here and you stop participating in a competition because I asked you to respect the only rule it has?

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 22:02 »
Omg bro you didn't understand me, I said I won't participate only in this SOTW I will participate on others and thanks for your support.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 22:09 »
Omg bro you didn't understand me, I said I won't participate only in this SOTW I will participate on others and thanks for your support.

Why? Because it takes to much to resize from 312 in 300 or because you want me to remove that rule? Mate, I had a pretty rubish day and I'm to pissed to deal with childishness even if I am childish too. You already made your signature, you only have to resize it so it can fit our rules. Is not a big deal, it doesnt take to much effort.

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 22:15 »
I can resize it from 312 to 300 but when i do that 500 goes to 487

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 22:18 »
I can resize it from 312 to 300 but when i do that 500 goes to 487

Is not mandatory to be exactly 500x300. It must be max 500x300 (or 300x500). Is ok to have it 487x300. That's why I got so pissed off when I saw that you rather quit the competition instead of just resizing your work.

Offline Regeo

• GFX Member
  • Advanced Member
  • '' Never give up ''
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2017, 22:21 »
Nvm will make sth better tomorrow