Author Topic: how to delete acc  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Lichking1990

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • for the LichKING
    • View Profile
    • Awards
how to delete acc
« on: August 21, 2017, 23:41 »
I have a question:

how I can erase it this acc lichking1990?

I do not want to have anything else with this server.

Thx

guest49825

Re: how to delete acc
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 01:17 »
I do not want to have anything else with this server.
You do not have anything with this server anyway. It does not belong to you. Go away, do not make drama.

Offline Lichking1990

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • for the LichKING
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 01:25 »
With such an approach you will not have anyone to ban

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 03:00 »
Bro you are just pissed about some ban request u have been post or the ban u got,
i understand u got mad about it but what i really dont understand is.. why the fu..
u post this on forum?!
If you wanna stop playing you will stop it without any argues or questions,so like Monax told in last
topic GTFO and "Dont make drama"

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 07:25 »
I couldn't resist. Sorry, not sorry.

01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 10:39 »
With such an approach you will not have anyone to ban
:-D We are banning not for the fun, my friend
I doubt that we will lose something essential if we lose someone to ban.
We need someone to be here, to play games. Banning is not funny thing for any of us, this is just the 'tool' to regulate the order in this place. I am not like 'hey! what a nice day! Let`s ban someone!'. This is stupid.
This place is not some playground for moderators where we can do what we want. We are actually working here, watching all these replays, spending our time for the good. We are not just spamming with that "ban button" against everyone.
So do not talk about us (or me, w/e you meant here) like this.

As about you, i`m happy that you left this place, you were offending our players too much, ruining games. What the heck did you expect? To strictly obey our traditions? To protect your old account for any cost? Did Skywolf tell you so? Well, he was wrong or meant something else. I bet you understood it wrong.

Anyway, have a nice life :-) Hope you had nice games for your lifetime here, you had the place where you could play your favorite games :-) Good luck and deers.

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 11:17 »
I couldn't resist. Sorry, not sorry.

Bow to your master!