Author Topic: How to play dota.  (Read 7798 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to play dota.
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2017, 19:14 »
Here's 2 more with Sven:
Enjoy.
Sven - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154810546
Sven - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154810911

This last one is a pretty good tutorial on how to 1v9 when you have a bunch of monkey feeders that play for enemies. My entire team was basically bags of gold and exp.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:08 by efko.aqw »

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 14:09 »
Damn this common still playin' and tryin' to reach my level :D

heya all :D
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

guest49825

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 18:37 »

You can reach my deer with your deer. Deer you!

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2017, 14:19 »

get over urself lmfao

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2017, 10:36 »

I appreciate your attempt to taunt me into coming back to give you and others a few dota lessons, but the dragodog version of dota, with axe calls that deselects ur hero, and shit like that, is even more of a reason not to come back than the countless annoyances of the w3 engine such as max 65 fps and slow as fuck clunky turnrates and cast animations and hero movements and slowpaced gameplay etcetcetc. :)

Keep training though, perhaps one day you'll reach the level I was at,
Spoiler for Hiden:
when I first began playing the game. :D

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2017, 17:15 »

I appreciate your attempt to taunt me into coming back to give you and others a few dota lessons, but the dragodog version of dota, with axe calls that deselects ur hero, and shit like that, is even more of a reason not to come back than the countless annoyances of the w3 engine such as max 65 fps and slow as fuck clunky turnrates and cast animations and hero movements and slowpaced gameplay etcetcetc. :)

Keep training though, perhaps one day you'll reach the level I was at,
Spoiler for Hiden:
when I first began playing the game. :D

Such an honor to watch "comon" on DotA 2 International. Sweet dreams Commy!

Profi nickname: "CumOnMe"

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2017, 15:00 »
I took a part of my daily time to review one of these three games, the one in which you played Invoker. I hope you won't mind, but I did a rough analyzation of this game judging by what I could see from your POV. Most people will call this "side talking like a bitch" but these are simply facts, you don't have to feel the same about what I have to say.

First of all, the Radiant hero choices makes absolute no sense to me, especially if you consider the fact that Jugger is braindamaged and unable to farm or do anything productive in ANY WAY. The guy should have been the main carry in this game and he ended up with 2/7 and total worth of 6,686 gold. I'll get to him later.

The first thing I noticed is that Mirana was extremely weak on mid. He had the higher ground advantage from the Radiant side (cliff) and he didn't even bother to use it. He could've been much more aggressive and annoying but he decided to play it out "safe" like a whoos, even though he CLEARLY had the potential to win the mid lane. And on top that, he was still able to kill you two times, and both of your deaths on mid were absurd and unnecessary. Also, when he attacked you with illusions, he could have just blended in with an illusion rather then charging directly on his own like an idiot and leaving illusions behind.

Looking at your point of view, your game was pretty much based on farming mid, hoarding bounty runes and farming neutral camps. It's strange how the Radiant team had the minimum amount of mid ganks (total of two, both were unsuccessful and one was an ultra fail) even though it was clear by your build that you will go for high damage therefore being an easy prey for CM and her Frostbite. Also, since I couldn't see the exact Mirana's gameplay from your perspective, I'm not sure how much he ganked throughout the game but as for you, the first time you switched the lane to do something different was at 20 mins, and you went top just to get more gold by farming and to destroy a T2 tower. To top it off, even though you didn't actually gank the entire game, your Sunstrike hit ration in this game was below 50%, and you pretty much used two spells the ENTIRE GAME (Aclarity and Sun strike). Your first spell change was at 23 mins of the game, when you invoked Ghost Walk to avoid one of the stupidest "ganks" ever.

Things I liked about your gameplay in this game are the Sun strike you used at the beginning (to scout the opponents matchup, items, etc.) and the Sun Strike you used at 14:58, to check if it's safe to finish the Mid T1 tower. The things I didn't like, that moment you stood on mid with 1/4 HP when it was clear you were going to get yourself killed, the fact that you didn't use 50% of the Aclarity potential on mid, the fact that you took Quas the first time on LEVEL 17 when you absolutely HAD TO and that you litearlly farmed your way through this game while your teammates held your dick for 20 minutes (especially Treant at many occasions, highlighting the moment at 16:25 when he literally saved your ass from certain death). Also, the first time I actually saw you doing something with your teammates was at 24 minutes when you got the Aegis and decided to get the T3 mid tower and raxes.

In overall, I can't remember the last time I've seen such a clueless team. They were literally playing 5v4 for 90% of the game (since you were too busy with farming and missing sun strikes) and they still couldn't do anything. The MVP of the game (from what I could see) was definitely Treant, since the guy was able to gank everywhere, be productive most of the time AND support your ass from distance so you could farm. Conclusion, you played against complete idiots who totally deserved to lose because they weren't able to do anything right in any aspect of this game. You got carried by your teammates this game so bad that, frankly speaking, I believe you would win this game even if you played mid Pudge with Basher and Moon shards without skilling up Hook and Dismember.

One of the saddest games I've ever watched and one of the most static mid performances. I had the chance to play with you on Lagabuse and I know exactly what you can and "can't" do, and I can honestly tell you I've seen games you played a hundred times better then this one. This is not even a shadow of a person I know you are. Rating this game 3/10, just because of Treant.

I didn't have time to watch the games with Shadow Fiend and Akasha at this point, but I'll try watching them throughout the day. I just hope those games weren't stupid and one-sided as this one, since this game felt like a <1000 MMR game.
wow

Offline Shamblation

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • 5 dirty talk lines to spice up cybersex
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2017, 22:32 »
Huh, nice now I have a list of new streamers that I want to watch. Quality

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2018, 13:53 »
From 10 days ago:
How to play Nyx:
Enjoy.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241968731

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2018, 18:05 »
From 10 days ago:
How to play Nyx:
Enjoy.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241968731
wow commy thanks for this. i really learned something around min 13.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2018, 19:51 »
I'm glad you learned about the fact that I play with lion's that miss their ultimate because of a stolen spell or lion's that sit on an obvious ward and then flame me after their failures.
My decision to miss the stun there has implications that you cannot realize yet, because your level of play hasn't evolved sufficiently enough to understand it, you may not understand it even after I explain it to you, you may think I'm kidding, but I assure you, the reason is real. I knew for a fact he was dead (if lion didn't blow away his ultimate like an idiot), and the fact that I also "missed" my stun, would make the rubick player even more annoyed that he died, that he died to a nyx that "misses" a stun, he would then begin to feel really bad about himself, and negativity breeds negativity, he will then flame his teammates like the typical kiddo that is mad at himself, and then his teammates will flame him, and then they will give up because of it, all because of that play.
Of course, sometimes, this does not happen, but it did create a possibility of such an event, and again, it was at a no cost to do this, because he was dead 100% (if lion didn't miss his ultimate like an idiot).

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2018, 20:54 »
commy dont get serious, i just saw that you are way faster than game that d2 engine cant catch up to your speed when u used arcane and vendetta. that was my point, you probably misunderstood me. i ofc know that you play with 0.000000000000000000001% skill. Sorry if i made you to misunderstand me.

guest49825

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2018, 22:07 »
just to enlight things: Salih is well known deer too, same as Kemmy
don`t try to find any 'trolling' by them towards you :-D

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2018, 22:54 »
yes definitely not trolling. we are old stackers with commy, he wouldnt think like that.