Author Topic: Admins need to do their job as ''Renovatio''  (Read 2586 times)

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Admins need to do their job as ''Renovatio''
« on: October 25, 2016, 01:08 »
nobody answers my questions.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 17:38 by nenad3 »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admins need to do their job as ''Renovatio''
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 02:00 »
I didnt read all but, about the part "you wont change my behavior", well, this is bad for you because that behavior isnt tolerated here and the administration can lock you. As a Ban and Unban moderator I saw many flames in reports but I dont recall banning for that if it want mention in the report. We have many flamers here but you are one of the few that is flaming every game. You made a report and I was solving it, then I saw that you were fucking the family of the host. I've ignored it and kept solving your request. I've discovered more flames and also some nasty national intolerance. Your behavior was beyound tolerable limit. The entire game you flamed, insulted and provoked your teammates and the oposite players too. You had one more request posted so I've checked that one too (still wasnt going to ban you), again I find you flaming mothers in caps-lock, provoking and ignoring your teammates. No one was talking with you, you were flaming for no reason. Then I've checked some of your games and found the same behavior in every one of them. I didnt baned you permanently, I gave you one more chance by giving you the lowest ban I can give and, also, by ignoring the family flames. I've banned you only for national intolerance and added warn for provoking. Meanwhile you evaded ban on another account and continued to flame in every game even if you already were banned 3 times for family related flame on that account. You were also blacklisted by other BU mods, before I ban you. Now you are seeking attention here by twisting the situation but you didnt thought that others can just look in chat-log from some of your games and say "well, this was going to be banned anyway, it was just a matter of time".

Now you are saying that I wont change your behavior. You think that I give a fuck that you act retarded? Is your problem, your family and friends must tolerate you, not us. This place, the society in general, virtual or real, doesnt tolerate such behavior and no one cares if you will change if not, if you behave like an educated grown man then you will be accepted in a comunity, behave like you did on our bots and you will get a kick in the ass and a "please, behave like that somewhere else". Flames are tolerated here because most of the players are flaming at least once, but not in every game and in every situation. You just enetered that guy's lobby and started to say that you fuck his family; in game you started to trash people based on their nationality.

I've wasted my time posting here just because I care about how others are seeing this place and I cannot ignore such topic being a staff member but you rlly wasting both my time and yours. No one cares that you are behaving like a savage, no one cares that you got banned.

Let's say I wont ban you, how long did you thought you will get away fucking everybody's mothers without getting ban? airdecuan account was done already, had been banned 3 times for family related flame, it should had been perm but Hamster gave you one more chance.

For who wants to check this guy his banned accounts are: vultures and airdecuan Just pick a game from any of it and check the chat-log, you will see what I am talking about.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 02:30 »
You are still typing? Have fun! Write me a novel, I'll read it when i'll get bored. Cya
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 02:39 »
half of this is a shit and lie... every game i swear? ofc how not..
would have been banned before you ban me, but I did not, can you explain me why I did not banned, u just waiting for my ban request to check my games and ban me....  is not that pathetic? u said I don't care for you.. but u wait for me like I am war criminal or what??? u made dystopia not utopia... why hamster931, akuma, iErnesto94 did not perm ban me, IF I AM SO savage, trash, primitive, offend others, so why these players do not report me???
No comment...

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 04:52 »
1) Is this unban topic or cry topic or "mods are shit" topic? I am still trying to figure it out?

2) Why would he wait for your ban request to check your games? He could do it any time, and ban you any time he wanted. (Oh right he was trying to give you a chance to fix your behavior and not get banned).

3) I was checking your accounts a while back, and I couldn't count to 5 games in a row in which you wouldn't flame in caps and behave like a idiot. You are actually lucky you're not banned yet because I went on a holiday and completely forgot about your cases. But you still couldn't survive long enough.

4) You were banned by EIGHT DIFFERENT MODERATORS at different accounts (mostly for family flames and intolerance)

5) If you really want to be perm. banned by another moderator, I guess we can change that in few mouse clicks.

6) One more thing, you shouldn't call your screenshots "moron guy2" and "moron guy3" because insulting is not nice.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:54 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 07:00 »
Just like i said in the previous post,the guy got some serious issues. I can understand some people not being satisfied with mods banning them, but this cretin literally came to the forum to make a crypost  in which he fucking copied 10 thousand of his flames Which he got banned for.I mean, ive seen A lot Of weird shit, but this is just ridiculous.
 If u were gonna cry here, at least dont be as stupid as to show all Of those flames.If i was an admin, id lock ur ip,fucking kiddo rager ,be glad these guys here are rather nice when dealing with retards of ur type.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 12:33 »
 ;D ;D
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 12:44 »
half of this is a shit and lie... every game i swear? ofc how not..
would have been banned before you ban me, but I did not, can you explain me why I did not banned, u just waiting for my ban request to check my games and ban me....  is not that pathetic? u said I don't care for you.. but u wait for me like I am war criminal or what??? u made dystopia not utopia... why hamster931, akuma, iErnesto94 did not perm ban me, IF I AM SO savage, trash, primitive, offend others, so why these players do not report me???
No comment...

You think that you are so special... Mate, I repeat, I was solving your request and saw your flames in lobby. Then I saw more flames in the game's chat-log. You had a 2nd ban request so I've checked that game too, I was thinking "maybe he had a bad day and behaved like that just in that game". I've replayed to your request, informing you that I have noticed your behavior and expecting your excuse for it. Your excuse was that you weren't reported (like the thief that gets caught after robbery and says: let me go because you didnt catched me when I've stolen). For that bullshit reason I had no choice then to ban you. I've still gave you a chance by wasting more of my time checking more games. If I wouldnt find that behavior in every single one of those checked I wouldnt have banned you, but: Your most recent games, besides those 2 from reports. In every one of them you provoked at least 2 players, acused other players of MH and then flaming them, ignored 2-3 teammates, initiated votekick without reason (for at least 1 player), saying that they will be banned and using threats as "im afk", excessive insulting, light national intolerance in 2 of them, family related flame in 1 of them. All unprovoked.

So, I've ignored the family flames and gave you a low sanction for national intolerance + warned for excessive provoking; again, giving you a chance.
If you will ever find yourself reported for national intolerance you will get permanent ban. Dont get me wrong, I dont want you to be punished, I just want to behave like an adult while playing on our bots.

Yesterday I saw 3 reports from you in ban section so I've checked the games to see if you stoped flaming. Excessive family related flame, national intolerance, provoking in all of them; the irony is that you were also evading the ban I gave you on vultures and more than this the account on wich you were evading it was banned 3 times for family related flame and national intolerance.

1) Family related flame 4th time is case for permaban.
2) Evading ban is case for permaban.
3) National intolerance 2nd time is case for permaban.

You had all 3 on airdecuan. You were also warned that you will get permban if you will do it again. You were also banned 3 times for it only on that account, not to mention your other accounts. And: you reported yourself. How stupid can you be to make ban request for other player while you are evading ban, warned that you can get permaban for your behavior and the game's chatlog full of "fuck your mother tr tard" and other flames?

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 13:19 »
zasro si motku :D
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 16:22 »
i agree we indeed need admins who do their job as Renovatio does, very well done
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 18:57 »
Hahahahahahaha He logged on account record to give me an extra -1 karma hahahahahahaha Mfg, I thought I am nolifer but this guy... I have no words, rlly. I am used to get flamed, insulted, provoked, negative karma, almost all BU mods are used to this things but is the first time when I see someone logging on 2 different accounts each hour to give -1 karma. This is beyound pathetic and is the cringiest thing I have seen in my entire life. Mate, ask for admins to modify the amount of karma you give. Give me a -2k karma in one click and then live a little. I am afraid that this karma thing doesnt work in reality and is useless here as well. Pointless. I need to get a life too, I'm afraid I may end up like you... I am sorry for being offensive but I rlly hope that you will "get it" eventually. Read my posts, every thing I wrote here is useful for you and beyound my hostility you will also find some good intentions. You can get through life with dirt on your face if no one will bother to say it to you, if you get what I mean.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 19:00 »

We did. I did, Efko did, Akuma did, some regular users did too. It isnt our fault that you arent smart enough to understand why you got banned and why my bans were more then fair...

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 20:13 »

feel  >:( alone..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 20:15 »

feel  >:( alone..

You rlly have problems...

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 21:03 »
Finally, a Lagabuse admin appreciation thread, keep up the good work Renovatio!

Spoiler for Hiden: