Author Topic: Message to admins from PLAYERS that make this server a SERVER  (Read 6890 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BaKiBaKiBaKi, can you tell me which rules are "funny"?
Which exactly and how would you change them?

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
At first i thought this was a troll thread but now i feel sorry for this guy

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am agree.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Here, catch the butthurt joke.

Why american people are that bad in dota?
Spoiler for Hiden:
because they cant protect towers

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAHAHAHAHAHA

guest49825

Be patient, deer doto place is coming.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Right in this momment im having trouble playing dota because there are no players on this server , i mean im waiting 20min for a game 1600, even if i host a game AP i might wait 10-15 min for players and i dont wanna talk about games over 1750, why is that? What is happening since the begining of this year?
Can you stop baning perma bans to players who insult BECAUSE AS I KNOW THERE IS !IGNORE AND !DND OPTIONS am i right?
Can you stop baning IP's becouse of insult or multiple accounts because it is my right to have one or two or three accounts, because if one of my accounts is 1850 then how to play 1500 games?
I understand perma ban on lagabuse users who insult on forum, but i dont understand perma ban to users who insult on game while there is option someone to ignore him or !dnd.
Also i hate HACKS, and all those who deserve hacks should be perma banned and their IP's, BUT REALLY WITH ALL DUE THE RESPECT TO YOU ADMINS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I am playing dota since the beggining and i never seen such a funny RULEZ , you are making this server annoying and i know players that dont play on this server cause of some of your funny rules, i dont understand why you admins becomed so strict , AREN'T WE THE PLAYERS THAT MAKE THIS SERVER EVERYTHING? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU WANT THIS SERVER TO DIE?!??! IM WAITING 25 MIN FOR A 1600 GAME !! CHANGE THE RULES , CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES, YOU ARE MAKING THIS SERVER BAD.

Hun,idk where the fuck could u possibly get the idea someone would buy an account here on la,whats the purpose of doing that? If that was the case, there wouldnt be 800 active users active at once, it would be thousands of them instead. Anyways, that guy posted this few months ago, so whats the point of replying in the first place?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:44 by efko.aqw »

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You all went full retards here, seriously you did. DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU THE FACEBOOK PROFIL OF MMY- AND THEN GIVE YOU MINE TO? I can give you ss of my ID, and then if your logic works fine you will see that im not fucking MMY- , im 10 years older than that kid and i've been playing on this server loooong time and  on few others, all i wanted to say is that the rules here are funny because you give bans for fun like example if i have !dnd !ignore option i would use it if someone insults me in the game, i understand to give ban to someone who is extremly rasist or mh or dischack or cheating in other ways that ruin games but seriosly last 1 year you went full retards, admins acting like they own this server and do whatever they want, i understand dota 1 is dying and i tryed to explain you here that 2 years ago i could find five 1700+ games in same time and now we are trying to play AP all and sometimes waiting for players a long time, many players who still want to play dota 1 on this server they just left this server cause of the extreme rules and that is bad for allready dying server, most of the admins here are having funn rather than do something good for this server and they push players away. PS: restarting ladder so offen is doing more damage to this server. AND PLEASE FFS IM NOT FUCKING MMY- , MAYBE IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO IGNORE WHAT I WROTE AND ACUSE ME OF BEING SOMEONE THAT IM NOT.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:54 by BaKiBaKiBaKi »

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You all went full retards here, seriously you did. DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU THE FACEBOOK PROFIL OF MMY- AND THEN GIVE YOU MINE TO? I can give you ss of my ID, and then if your logic works fine you will see that im not fucking MMY- , im 10 years older than that kid and i've been playing on this server loooong time and  on few others, all i wanted to say is that the rules here are funny because you give bans for fun like example if i have !dnd !ignore option i would use it if someone insults me in the game, i understand to give ban to someone who is extremly rasist or mh or dischack or cheating in other ways that ruin games but seriosly last 1 year you went full retards, admins acting like they own this server and do whatever they want, i understand dota 1 is dying and i tryed to explain you here that 2 years ago i could find five 1700+ games in same time and now we are trying to play AP all and sometimes waiting for players a long time, many players who still want to play dota 1 on this server they just left this server cause of the extreme rules and that is bad for allready dying server, most of the admins here are having funn rather than do something good for this server and they push players away. PS: restarting ladder so offen is doing more damage to this server. AND PLEASE FFS IM NOT FUCKING MMY- , MAYBE IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO IGNORE WHAT I WROTE AND ACUSE ME OF BEING SOMEONE THAT IM NOT.

yea im pretty sure you arent mmy-, bcos hes actually chinese, wait lemme double check my notebook real quick

yea hes chinese
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I gotta quote myself. Or maybe you ignore me on purpose?

1) Admins don't act like they own the place. They DO own it.

2) In DotA 2 you also have ignore options yet players are punished for insulting. Just an example.

The rules are normal, maybe little strict, but hey, do you really need to behave like an idiot?

Signature by Rocka

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Right in this momment im having trouble playing dota because there are no players on this server , i mean im waiting 20min for a game 1600, even if i host a game AP i might wait 10-15 min for players and i dont wanna talk about games over 1750, why is that? What is happening since the begining of this year?
Can you stop baning perma bans to players who insult BECAUSE AS I KNOW THERE IS !IGNORE AND !DND OPTIONS am i right?
Can you stop baning IP's becouse of insult or multiple accounts because it is my right to have one or two or three accounts, because if one of my accounts is 1850 then how to play 1500 games?
I understand perma ban on lagabuse users who insult on forum, but i dont understand perma ban to users who insult on game while there is option someone to ignore him or !dnd.
Also i hate HACKS, and all those who deserve hacks should be perma banned and their IP's, BUT REALLY WITH ALL DUE THE RESPECT TO YOU ADMINS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I am playing dota since the beggining and i never seen such a funny RULEZ , you are making this server annoying and i know players that dont play on this server cause of some of your funny rules, i dont understand why you admins becomed so strict , AREN'T WE THE PLAYERS THAT MAKE THIS SERVER EVERYTHING? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU WANT THIS SERVER TO DIE?!??! IM WAITING 25 MIN FOR A 1600 GAME !! CHANGE THE RULES , CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES, YOU ARE MAKING THIS SERVER BAD.

This is so dumb  :-X
About multiaccs, you can have as many as you want (with a resonable limit) as long as you dont use them to evade ban. And permabanning for flaming -- have you ever gor your account banned just for one flame? No. You flamed once and mby you got forgiven, warned or banned for 2-3 days, then you flamed again and again and again till you got permabanned and when I say "flamed" I reffer to some rlly retarded shit that ca get you sued or arrested in real life. Our rules do you a favor, it helps you accommodate to society's conventions. Our rules aren't strict, most of them requires you only to behave like a normal decent person. Grow up! BTW, I rather wait 30 min in a lobby to play with normal humans then to start in 1 min and play with brain damaged kids (but this isn't the case bcs players are leaving for other reasons - see Lagi's post.)
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I gotta quote myself. Or maybe you ignore me on purpose?

1) Admins don't act like they own the place. They DO own it.

2) In DotA 2 you also have ignore options yet players are punished for insulting. Just an example.

The rules are normal, maybe little strict, but hey, do you really need to behave like an idiot?
Trying to argue with makedonians is harder than reaching 9k mmr in d2

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LA.com is part of EB.net as far as I know.
After the transfer MNG and cen were made admins here, In.My.ConTroL also has some role.

Basically there's nobody above admins as some of them are admins on EB.net as well.

Signature by Rocka

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sorry if it feels like necroing this thread, but basically admins are RULING this place as if it's supposed to work by their wishes even if those wishes are dumb.
Do u want me to show u some awesome screnshots of ak.47. and the reason why this platform is losing players? Look at Xeqtr too by the way.
I just dont feel like starting a new thread.

if jeandarc posts anything in this thread he is gay.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sorry if it feels like necroing this thread, but basically admins are RULING this place as if it's supposed to work by their wishes even if those wishes are dumb.
Do u want me to show u some awesome screnshots of ak.47. and the reason why this platform is losing players? Look at Xeqtr too by the way.
I just dont feel like starting a new thread.

if jeandarc posts anything in this thread he is gay.
Have you tried to do some work in GFX? http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=175179.msg619123#msg619123
All what you need is here - http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=164543.0

How is this something related to my previous post? Anyway, yes I have tried but I can't do anything on PS right now because no one can do it on an AMD Sempron 2800+ 1,62 GHz, nVidia GeForce 5500 FX, 1,5GB RAM in 2016, especially on PS 3
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.