Author Topic: Some "Eye opening" Dota basics (Or: A random anon guy whining...)  (Read 8310 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Deer common ,

I do not understand why you hate dota1 when you played for so many years?
Deer random guy,

? I don't hate dota 1, it is however a clearly inferior game. Stating this fact or the fact that you are all extremely bad players does not mean I hate dota 1.
I conclude by your posts that in Romania the rank is next common>w33ha>cancel^>romanian player.
In this universe, the rank is me > everyone else. I have proven this many times.

Let me tell you a story, when I first started playing dota 2, which was in 2015 march or april, after a while, I had enough level to go to ranked games, in one of my calibration matches, there were 2 ridiculously high mmr players, one each side, alohadance from team empire (not sure if he is still there now I didn't watch any games recently) in the enemy team and some random imbecile called chappie in my team, which was around rank 25 or something like that in europe at the time, alohadance was rank 3 europe or so at the time, it was around march or april 2015. Chappie, rank 25 europe, got raped the entire game, however I carried and won vs alohadance in the end, in my calibration match, when I didn't even have a solid week or so of dota 2 gameplay since I installed the game and started playing it.
Rank 3 europe bowed down to me while I was not even seeing the game properly because I barely started playing it and my eyes were not adjusted to it. From 4.5k to around 4.8k or so I climbed in around 5 months or so because I was still adjusting to the game and I didn't play much, however from 4.8k I climbed to 5.5k in less than 1 week when I started playing a bit more. I haven't played much since then because I'm starting to get bored of carrying account buyers to victory and my patience had expired for a while.

The point is, you have absolutely no clue how good I am, because I have never showed it on this server, because none of you were worthy enough opponents. Rest assured that I would climb immediately to 6k and beyond if I wanted to.
The occasional night stalker, alone monax, and rapboy were decent to play against, some times, but the rest of you were simply pathetic in comparison, you were insects. You still are unfortunately, even after all this time. :)
Now a serious question . Why is the average time in Dota 2 games 30 min? 1/10 games are 50 or 60 minutes.
Why thay finish games in 18-30 minutes? is this true, my friend who play d2 tell me that u gain gold faster than in dota1? its smth like normal and em mode, thats why thay finish games faster?
That is simply not true, your friend is probably a moron who has no clue what he's talking about. What's his mmr ? Games should finish faster in dota 2, much faster, because the game IS much faster, dota 1 is in slow motion compared to dota 2, but they don't, and I don't get what's your point even if they would finish faster ?
Now Kappa conclusion , If I'm not mistaken you still hold the record in ss captain score , it was like 0-15 win lose cap rank?
What the fuck are you talking about ? I had some bad ratio but nowhere near that, and it was because I was playing vs players that were superior to my allies and I didn't give enough of a shit to bother winning them, otherwise rest assured that I would have. In all my dota 1 years I have played 99% of the time for fun, safelist games included, I did not pick easy and solid heroes, I played inferior heroes most times because it was funnier to me that way, if I bothered to play properly you would know it, because I would not lose a single game. What fun would that be though, torturing helpless noobs ...
The only players I had some occasional high level of play fun with while playing against them were stalker and monax, rapboy too a long time ago but that guy was inferior to the other 2 I mentioned, the rest I'm sorry to say but were unbelievably easy to beat while not even using anything even remotely close to my full abilities. I had to handicap myself with picks and gameplay to not go 9999-0 every game, it was quite difficult to do, but I managed it, for your sake.
This is dota 1 , we still play it we still love it, this is lagabuse pub server and we like it, if someone does not like be free to change the server. conclusion, in d1 pub its normal to all pick carry even on garena, rgc, iccup or lagabuse or every server in the world, of course, in in house leagues there is different lvl of plays.
Do I look like I care if you play or like dota 1 ? Yeah yeah, I get it, you're all stupid and you pick stupid shit, in your lil safelist inhouse league maybe you don't pick as much stupid shit but you still make pick mistakes and more importantly you still play like shit. Again, what's your point ?
I would not say that in safelist is like 3-4k mmr avg games, i watching d2 and i can see some bad games and players and ruiners on 6k or 6.5k. I'll meet you in half that in ss is like 5-5.3k avg. cuz most of ppl know how to play, there is skilled or less skilled players but games are good.
I would definitely say safelist is like 3-4k mmr. Because since I calibrated my mmr at 4510 and til now at 5.5k I have never seen such low games as I saw in safelist, safelist will not reach 5k mmr level games even in 10 years from now I fear.
There are ruiners and account buyers at my rating, of course you will see the occasional retard that has no clue what he's doing if he is clearly an account buyer, similar to you folks on this server, however it is painfully obvious for us when it happens and they get reported by everyone immediately, they are wasting their money on account buying because they'll always be sent to low priority and they will drop in rating anyway, however they do ruin the games of many people along the way.
Safelist games have never been good, and are not good now, you only see them as good because you are a terrible player.
sorry for bad inglish i use translator.

have fun.
No problem.
I do not share your opinion, this does not mean I "hate dota 1" or "insult you" or anything like that.
When you will improve you will understand. Have fun.
Again, vengeful spirit going for carry items was not the reason you lost that game. It was because your team was worse than the enemy team and you did not do anything substantial enough to tip the scales in your favour, picking pudge and allowing the game to go to late game while your entire team is feeding and while the enemy carries are farmed is a no-brainer.

If you want to win, you have to pick heroes that are suited to win without relying on your allies, sure pudge is fun to play, but he can't do shit on his own.
It doesn't matter if you set your mind to "I won't rely on my allies", if you pick an ally-relying hero like pudge, you have no other choice, you aren't going to destroy the base on your own, in most games, you'll need your team. This is why you shouldn't pick pudge if you want to win pub games. Of course it is possible to win games with pudge, however it is far easier to win with other heroes, and because of that, you will win games which you would lose with pudge if you play other heroes, like I said, tiny is the best for this.

As for your "yeah I know I have to do more than my role, but it's not ok if I have to do every role" reply, of course it's not ok, I didn't say it was ok. It isn't fair.
However doing so will improve your winning chances.
Sure, you'd love to not have to buy wards, but you need the vision, if no one else does it you must do it.
Sure, you'd love your allies to stop feeding, but if they don't, you must prevent them from feeding as much as you can by going to help them once in a while, you still have to be farmed and highly leveled while doing it though.
Sure, you'd love to have an initiator, but if no one else does it, you must do it.
Sure, you'd love to have a good hero for pushing, but if no one else has, you must be it.
Sure, you'd love to have good allies, but if they are bad, you have to be good.

If you want to win that is, if not, feel free and do what the other insects are doing, play randomly and hope for the best. I've just listed your best options for winning more games, I didn't say any of this is fair or ok, but it is what you must do if you want to win more.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 14:50 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Commy finally found his soulmate to post long ass posts which nobody reads, what a special snowflake

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sometimes i wonder how common dosent get crhushed by the weight of his own ego....
Modul Nostru

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sometimes i wonder how common dosent get crhushed by the weight of his own ego....

BURNT

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Probably because that word "dosent" exist.

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dok ti u kafani pijes, druze
oko tvoje kuce vetar struze
zena ti se, kazu, preudala
deca svud po svetu razbezala
2x

Ref.
Vrati nam se, druze moj
ti rat si preziveo
sto li te je rakija
u miru pobedila

imenom se tvojim drugi sluze
segrti ti radnju prokockase
roditelji sami ostarise
2x

Ref.

iznad tvoje muke vrane kruze
vinogradi rodni rasprodani
prozori na kuci polupani
2x

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Deer common ,

I conclude by your posts that in Romania the rank is next common>w33ha>cancel^>romanian player.

Now a serious question . Why is the average time in Dota 2 games 30 min? 1/10 games are 50 or 60 minutes.
Why thay finish games in 18-30 minutes? is this true, my friend who play d2 tell me that u gain gold faster than in dota1? its smth like normal and em mode, thats why thay finish games faster?

Now Kappa conclusion , If I'm not mistaken you still hold the record in ss captain score , it was like 0-15 win lose cap rank?

This is dota 1 , we still play it we still love it, this is lagabuse pub server and we like it, if someone does not like be free to change the server. conclusion, in d1 pub its normal to all pick carry even on garena, rgc, iccup or lagabuse or every server in the world, of course, in in house leagues there is different lvl of plays.

I would not say that in safelist is like 3-4k mmr avg games, i watching d2 and i can see some bad games and players and ruiners on 6k or 6.5k. I'll meet you in half that in ss is like 5-5.3k avg. cuz most of ppl know how to play, there is skilled or less skilled players but games are good.

have fun.
This post is a serious mistake. Its all wrong.

Let's pretend it never happend. For you own good.

Signature by Rocka

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@astaroth

pls delete my post if u can .

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can't, I'm nothing here :P

Signature by Rocka

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sometimes I wonder how common doesn't get crushed by the weight of his own ego....
Probably because that word "dosent" exist.

fixed it, no problem

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Deer common ,

have fun.
Average match duration in dota2 is 43, not 30, and it has totally nothing to do with dota1's em mode. (In both dota1 and dota2 you gain 1 gold every 0,6 seconds, so I have no idea what your friend talks about)
Last patches' changes made the game oriented in strong early/mid game fights, and the team who won those teamfights will most likely stomp and finish around min 40. The almighty "1,5 hour long fightdodger solofarming chinese antimage times" are over :) If you play only dota1 maybe you don't feel these things cause dota1 is 3 major patches behind. Dota1 still don't have Lotus orb, Aether lens, Iron talon etc so ofc the average game durations may differ.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:
Deer common ,

have fun.
Average match duration in dota2 is 43, not 30, and it has totally nothing to do with dota1's em mode. (In both dota1 and dota2 you gain 1 gold every 0,6 seconds, so I have no idea what your friend talks about)
Last patches' changes made the game oriented in strong early/mid game fights, and the team who won those teamfights will most likely stomp and finish around min 40. The almighty "1,5 hour long fightdodger solofarming chinese antimage times" are over :) If you play only dota1 maybe you don't feel these things cause dota1 is 3 major patches behind. Dota1 still don't have League of Legends shet so ofc the average game durations may differ.
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

guest49825

I didn't read second half cause of no time;
All what i wanted to say is mind outside the box, i hope i didn't duplicate some post here

Create your own builds, fuck these little templates. Templates are made to restrict your freedom, as an this game, as in everything else
Build includes playstyle and items, not only items
Create your own way to play, surprise yourself, your enemies and probably your friends
Get fun of game, don't concentrate of everything else
You should be sure - you have already won this game, when you joined it. All what should bother you then is how you will win it and how much funny this winning will be. Act like its your game, your toy, your Lego game, your Deer and such :o xD

I liked your first post, it reminded me...me :D some years ago, maybe like 6 or so
You can add me to chat and discuss something, Mr.Deer in wc3
Deers.

p.s:
You may find some funny stuff in first post here:
Spoiler for Hiden:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=170343.90
I hope these are nice moments, i didn't see it for like 6months or so

Offline rexxar_bear

• View Profile
    • Awards
"Look at this retarded prick, thinking that anyone cares about this, what a moron..."

This kind of thinking is saying more about the one doing the thinking than about the one being judged. If you start reading psychology that is one of the first things you'll find.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"Look at this retarded prick, thinking that anyone cares about this, what a moron..."

This kind of thinking is saying more about the one doing the thinking than about the one being judged. If you start reading psychology that is one of the first things you'll find.
How things are, are how things are. So what ? Who cares.
LMFAO
Things are how they are regardless of if you "start reading psychology" or not, the only thing that changes is your noobish perception.