Author Topic: For the Walking Dead fans (SPOILERS AHEAD)  (Read 16726 times)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm literally traumatized right now. I never expected that shit to go down.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Oh, c'mon, is with zombies; everybody loves zombies.  ;D ;D
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Flesh all over screen... Mmmm, At first i thouth as Rick imagine, they all died. but  :o
Btw that Glen with left eye out look to me like pudge :D

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Flesh all over screen... Mmmm, At first i thouth as Rick imagine, they all died. but  :o
Btw that Glen with left eye out look to me like pudge :D

Fuck you, no spoilers! I didnt watched it yet.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm gonna watch it now before you guys tell me all about it xD

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bullshit episode, probably forecast to a bullshit season.

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
(SPOILERS AHEAD, BECAREFUL WHEN YOU OPEN THIS TOPIC)

Well Reno read this above, you gona find spoiler all time here XD

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
And next episode is gonna be about Morgan in Carol I guess.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
(SPOILERS AHEAD, BECAREFUL WHEN YOU OPEN THIS TOPIC)

Well Reno read this above, you gona find spoiler all time here XD

The only spoilers here are the ones under the spoiler tag xD I forgive you nab, even if you let me knew that my favorite TV character died before I can see it xDD Well, it was less tragic; I saw that scene with the eye and instead of feeling drama it remind me of pudge, poor character was trying to say something dramatic and in my head I was just imagining him trying to say "fr.. fre.. fresh meat". F u and your pudge

Spoiler for Hiden:
xDDD
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 15:33 by Renovatio »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Seriously tho, that was a humiliating death and glenn did not deserve that, they made him look like stupid while he was a total badass

As for Negan its strange cause he really crossed the line on that episode and I do hate him a lot but at the same time all of his quotes and his sentences where fucking awesome, just to short this out - I hate him A LOT but at the same time he is cool and fucking badass, thats wrong right? Smth is wrong with me :p

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This will be the most boring season of all tv shows seasons combine.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I like Negan - completely badass and he is both a savage and a genius.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..