Author Topic: Ban Hoppi  (Read 1178 times)

Offline ZaMosh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Hoppi
« on: December 10, 2014, 13:37 »
Hello
My Nickname: [Bot]Vifor

Game link:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5634084

Ban Hoppi (Pudge) he did many fog hooks during whole game and was one of the reasons game was ruined. I strongly suspect was maphack after watching replay.

Thanks!

Offline ZaMosh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Hoppi
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 13:41 »
Sorry about the wrong section posting, just noticed now there is a special section for hacking. I've forgetten about it,  i rarely post something unless is pissing me off. Have a good day!

Offline ZaMosh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 14:03 »
Oh, and first blind hook that i've noticed was at 16:07 replay time (hooking me <Medusa>).
At 17:30 sniper his team mate confirms that pudge pings in fog to watch out about enemies (oracle was then attacking him). Some comment about that from Ancient Apparition makes me think that maybe he hacks too and has no problem with it, maybe it's a friend of pudge, i don't know, i'll leave that to you guys to figure that out.
Second fog hook 18:33 but he miss then. After that around 20:00 he fights blindly with oracle.
After this point i stopped replay.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 14:16 »
Not a problem, ill just Move this to the MH section.

Offline Dinamovac007

• Honored member
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 03:03 »
Hoppi !banned
my bans are permanent.