Author Topic: Arena Tournament (Clan Wars 3v3)  (Read 9953 times)

Offline Oceano

• Demigod
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arena Tournament (Clan Wars 3v3)
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 13:57 »
Looking for ANY 2 guys who are gonna be able to make sure those games are 3v3,and not a 1v5(me being that 1),pm me here,or whisper ingame on DontMadPls.
This one cracked me up :))))))))) you must be a long distance relative of Common cuz you guys have the same problems
Its not a problem,its a fact,as retarded and as 'komonish' as it seems.A lot of my games are me vs everybody else,if u need proof,ill gladly give u some replays.
And as for that shit about clan,i didnt rly have time to read it,thought it was just a normal 3v3,but w e
I doubt ull get that tournament rolling.

Must agree.
Lets vote to decline that same name "prefix "  8)

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 13:58 »
Looking for ANY 2 guys who are gonna be able to make sure those games are 3v3,and not a 1v5(me being that 1),pm me here,or whisper ingame on DontMadPls.
This one cracked me up :))))))))) you must be a long distance relative of Common cuz you guys have the same problems
Its not a problem,its a fact,as retarded and as 'komonish' as it seems.A lot of my games are me vs everybody else,if u need proof,ill gladly give u some replays.
And as for that shit about clan,i didnt rly have time to read it,thought it was just a normal 3v3,but w e
I doubt ull get that tournament rolling.
Bro, i just wanna make something different.
Aren't you bored of same old stuff? 1v1,2v2,3v3 with random players always seeing Stalker win awards?
And same old CG maps?

I wanna do something interesting, and for that i need the community's help...your help.
You ain't doing it for me, you're not doing me a favor.
I can keep on hosting 1v1 SHOM and so on till i retire...wouldn't matter to me.

I don't necessarily want you guys to create clans...or beg clan chieftains/shamans to add you in theirs to participate.
But i presume creating new accounts like:
KILLA.Jimmy
KILLA.Troll
KILLA.Oceano
Just to form a "clan" team...to have some fun in a tournament ain't such a big deal no?
Maybe you'll even like it so much you'll keep these accounts ;D like i did with [BoT]s
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 14:03 »

KILLA.Jimmy
KILLA.Troll
KILLA.Oceano
Just to form a "clan" team...to have some fun in a tournament ain't such a big deal no?
Maybe you'll even like it so much you'll keep these accounts ;D like i did with [BoT]s
Why does it have 2 be Long Lasting :D
Just Put 3 Letters next to name and play dota :)

My point exactly xD.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 14:09 »

KILLA.Jimmy
KILLA.Troll
KILLA.Oceano
Why does it have 2 be Long Lasting :D
Just Put 3 Letters next to name and play dota :)

My point exactly xD.
This quote.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 16:04 »
Mady, do you see any fun in having to waste time to create a new account with some stupid prefix in order to participate ?

Wanna make something different just for the sake of making something different ? Try something that isn't plain retarded and pointless like these new accounts with prefixes.

And for your information it already is different, because there are no item restrictions. So there's no need to make it "extra" different with new accounts with prefixes which just waste everyone's time and will probably be the reason many people won't even participate.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 16:48 »
Mady, do you see any fun in having to waste time to create a new account with some stupid prefix in order to participate ?
Wanna make something different just for the sake of making something different ? Try something that isn't plain retarded and pointless like these new accounts with prefixes.

And for your information it already is different, because there are no item restrictions. So there's no need to make it "extra" different with new accounts with prefixes which just waste everyone's time and will probably be the reason many people won't even participate.
Common, for once in my life i'll make it really simple for you to understand.
I...DON'T...GIVE...A...F**K!!!
Good?
Glad that we can finally agree on something.
I simply don't care.
I got 2-3 accounts, got my 1800psr MadMan...and i'm not PSR hungry bitch like some.
I see people like you creating a new account each week, and many MANY more.
This means it's not a problem for you guys to create 1 additional account for this tournament.
I don't wanna see Night^^stalker participate with 3 teams here...on the same account.
I don't wanna see attempts of 3 random guys that wanna play 1 match, fail and quit it.
I mentioned that PSR will be given after each vitory...
BUT! awards will be given at the END OF THE SEASON.

Ppl complain we ain't got no more clan wars on the server, so now i'm giving them what they want.

Consider these teams as "long term relationships"
If you want the awards and titles bla-bla you'll have to play till the end like they do in championships.
If you want 1 random 3v3 game wait till i make some 3v3 SHOM AROM and find 2 random ppl and lose from 1st game to Stalker's SAME OLD TEAM nox.interfector+totally_stalked+blackeye.
I got bored of it...i got bored of giving this guy PSR and medals (i gave him over 100 psr and maybe 8-9 awards so far in 2 months)
If he wanna get the latest shits he and his buddies will have to follow my rules, if not no problem...i'm sure we can find others.

Even 2-3 clans are enough for this...i'll do it while it lasts and ppl are interested and when nobody wanna join in no more that's life...back to old tournaments.

Now, so that you and everybody else get it through your heads.
I don't want just another 3v3 OM Dota with random ppl...i wanna see some strategies, some action, some tactics.

Wanna participate,fine,find 2 guys...create a clan or join one...or simply create 3 accounts like:
CoMMoN_Rules
CoMMoN_Owns
CoMMoN_Pwns
whatever...and join in the party.
If this shit is too much for ya...than don't.

CLAN MEMBERS like Salih and Kemcek got a clan and they don't need to create new accounts...cuz they got a real existing clan.
Other clans i saw: NFH , yuma , KOH , ...

Sig material >.<

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 16:55 »

NFH will pwn your arses

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 17:05 »

NFH will pwn your arses
I can hardly wait to see that :D
When you talk to your clan mates and have at least 3 clan members to form a team (you can also have reserves) post so i know who to add.

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 17:29 »

Common, for once in my life i'll make it really simple for you to understand.
I...DON'T...GIVE...A...F**K!!!
Good?
Glad that we can finally agree on something.
I simply don't care.
I got 2-3 accounts, got my 1800psr MadMan...and i'm not PSR hungry bitch like some.
I see people like you creating a new account each week, and many MANY more.
This means it's not a problem for you guys to create 1 additional account for this tournament.
I don't wanna see Night^^stalker participate with 3 teams here...on the same account.
I don't wanna see attempts of 3 random guys that wanna play 1 match, fail and quit it.
I mentioned that PSR will be given after each vitory...
BUT! awards will be given at the END OF THE SEASON.

Ppl complain we ain't got no more clan wars on the server, so now i'm giving them what they want.

Consider these teams as "long term relationships"
If you want the awards and titles bla-bla you'll have to play till the end like they do in championships.
If you want 1 random 3v3 game wait till i make some 3v3 SHOM AROM and find 2 random ppl and lose from 1st game to Stalker's SAME OLD TEAM nox.interfector+totally_stalked+blackeye.
I got bored of it...i got bored of giving this guy PSR and medals (i gave him over 100 psr and maybe 8-9 awards so far in 2 months)
If he wanna get the latest shits he and his buddies will have to follow my rules, if not no problem...i'm sure we can find others.

Even 2-3 clans are enough for this...i'll do it while it lasts and ppl are interested and when nobody wanna join in no more that's life...back to old tournaments.

Now, so that you and everybody else get it through your heads.
I don't want just another 3v3 OM Dota with random ppl...i wanna see some strategies, some action, some tactics.

Wanna participate,fine,find 2 guys...create a clan or join one...or simply create 3 accounts like:
CoMMoN_Rules
CoMMoN_Owns
CoMMoN_Pwns
whatever...and join in the party.
If this shit is too much for ya...than don't.

CLAN MEMBERS like Salih and Kemcek got a clan and they don't need to create new accounts...cuz they got a real existing clan.
You really like not replying to anything I wrote don't you.

Yeah, I'm totally gonna waste my time creating some retarded prefix account. Keep waiting.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 17:45 »
Yeah, I'm totally gonna waste my time creating some retarded prefix account. Keep waiting.
I checked and you got a total of 18 accounts my dear Common.
So, please, stfu.
18 accounts is a waste of time...not 1 for a tournament.

And i don't care if it's prefix or a suffix...just make it look like some clan nickname if you don't have a real clan.

Sig material >.<

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 18:04 »
Game map: Dota 6.81c  (latest dota map)
6.81d?
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 18:05 »
Game map: Dota 6.81c  (latest dota map)
6.81d?
Do we have 6.81d uploaded on the bots?
Are we using it? playing on it?
No!
You can play on 6.81d if you can, us n00bz can't...yet.

Sig material >.<

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 18:40 »
Instead of trying to find my mistakes in the announcement and correct me every time, try and do something productive for this community for a change.
Not for me, for others.

Sig material >.<

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 18:51 »
ez tour for Polska

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2014, 02:38 »
Hey hey, drama boys, stop it. Let's make some teams.

I'll sign my team. Our name ---> "I like that shit"    [ILTS]

Team will probably consist of these members:

[ILTS]StAlKeR

[ILTS]M4rk1y0

[ILTS]Blackeye

I'll edit post if something changes.

Our official team song :D

Spoiler for Hiden:

Cheers, see you ingame
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:41 by NiGhT^^StAlKeR »
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D