Author Topic: Tour Chat Room  (Read 124087 times)

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tour Chat Room
« Reply #1125 on: December 17, 2017, 17:06 »
Thank you Salih we will check all these maps, thanks again.
Jimmy retiring from being admin is the only good thing happened with v7.
That guy was a lunatic abuser with skizofrenia. banning players left and right for no fucking reason. Thx God he is gone and won't abuse players anymore.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1126 on: December 17, 2017, 17:46 »
sure i can help even more if you will accept. maybe even ask help from @Alone_MonaX monax to make video like introduction or tutorial.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

guest49825

« Reply #1127 on: December 17, 2017, 18:01 »
for each map or?

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1128 on: December 17, 2017, 18:40 »
for each map or?
possible. or you just tell me how to video deer-sama
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1129 on: December 18, 2017, 15:20 »
Pudge 1vs1

ez PSR.
ty for posting your opinion.
Which tournaments you want for incoming days? Post your opinion here.
Its last time im asking for incoming tours. You can post more than one map.
Bow to your master!

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1130 on: December 19, 2017, 09:26 »
+1 to salih for focs and mirana-sf wars. They are definitely fun to play though.
I can also suggest hungry hungry felhounds and legion td maps.

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1131 on: December 19, 2017, 10:41 »
+1 to salih for focs and mirana-sf wars. They are definitely fun to play though.
I know this hungry hungry felhounds really good suggestion idk how i forgot about it xD
That guy was a lunatic abuser with skizofrenia. banning players left and right for no fucking reason. Thx God he is gone and won't abuse players anymore.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1132 on: December 19, 2017, 11:46 »
I know this hungry hungry felhounds really good suggestion idk how i forgot about it xD
You probably forgot it because it is a short map. :D

Offline BestMurlocPlay

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1133 on: December 27, 2017, 10:34 »
here my map suggests
Pain's Party 1.47 (Like uther party.Different minigames)
Pass The Bomb! V 6.4
Darwins Island TFT v2.48c (Random Arena)
Arena Grom 0.20 (Flag Capture)
Furbolgs vs Gnolls
Olympus Arena v1.5 (10v10 heroes fighting you control one hero 1v1 map)
Soulchess 1.32b (1v1v1v1 is pretty long.But 1v1 ends quickly)
Are You A Lucker 1.3c
Imba Spell Race v0.76b
Custom Hero Arena Defense v.1.0.7 (Playing AR game ends quickly)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1134 on: January 05, 2018, 17:04 »
Minior-Tour: Best player of nation
Tour: Best player of LA

In first phase of tour called "Minior-tour" we should find who is best player of nation which means 1 player from every nation.

In secound phase of tour called "Best player of LA" we should gather best players of their nation and find out who is best player on LA.

Minior-tour and general one works same way. 1v1 SHOM

I know its kinda "daily" tour but this can be organized after holidays after XMAS tour. U can open topic so guys can sign for tour and there should be deadline like 1-2 week maybe so all of them can gather.

Maybe idea is shit but thanks for ur time anyway  :peace:

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1135 on: January 06, 2018, 00:40 »

In first phase of tour called "Minior-tour" we should find who is best player of nation which means 1 player from every nation.

In secound phase of tour called "Best player of LA" we should gather best players of their nation and find out who is best player
You still a dumb Cyber . You do not need tour because everyone knows Who is Thé King here.  Follow your dad my prens

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1136 on: January 06, 2018, 01:16 »

In secound phase of tour called "Best player of LA" we should gather best players of their nation and find out who is best player
You still a dumb Cyber . You do not need tour because everyone knows Who is Thé King here.  Follow your dad my prens
Hopefully u will be smart someday..

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1137 on: January 06, 2018, 13:28 »

Uhm, I'm still alive you know. King of all noobs :D

Offline bbctakeover

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1138 on: January 21, 2018, 20:08 »
Hello, few days ago my legit tournament win didnt count. I strongly believe that by request of some beloved racist members in this community my legit tour win didnt count and i get banned.
You accuse me of being team with xy in mirana wars tour however I had no communication with him, I only killer him 3 times 'ın the game out of 45 kills and in only one position i attack the same guy with him. If you check the replay you can  find players which we killed a guy together. Its really disturbing and sad how this community reacts this way. Just because a player obviosly a racist requested to take my win back you banned me and took away my win without watching the replay. I'm pretty sure that you didnt watch it becaused I watched it again to see if I did such thing unwillingly but no

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1139 on: January 21, 2018, 20:31 »
Hello, few days ago my legit tournament win didnt count. I strongly believe that by request of some beloved racist members in this community my legit tour win didnt count and i get banned.
You accuse me of being team with xy in mirana wars tour however I had no communication with him, I only killer him 3 times 'ın the game out of 45 kills and in only one position i attack the same guy with him. If you check the replay you can  find players which we killed a guy together. Its really disturbing and sad how this community reacts this way. Just because a player obviosly a racist requested to take my win back you banned me and took away my win without watching the replay. I'm pretty sure that you didnt watch it becaused I watched it again to see if I did such thing unwillingly but no
i did not watch replay, wait for @AGENT response.