Author Topic: TOTW #9  (Read 4192 times)

Offline xMan-Y

  • MonsterKill Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 4193
  • Karma: +520/-615
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TOTW #9
« on: May 20, 2012, 05:48 pm »
Welcome to our Official Troll of the Week contest!

We will be creating by ourselves, if we find out you used one that's already on the internet, you will be disqualified from TOTW for 4 weeks.

We will be making Troll Comics with the subject:
"Theres a lottery with 99% chance to win 1 million but 1% chance you will die, what would you do?"

Rules:
 - Deadline for submitting your work will be added
 - Pm your pic to xManY via pm on forum.
 - Voting will be by posts in a topic that will be opened after the deadline.
 - The picture may contain max 20 chapters.
 - You must use this site to create it:
http://www.ragemaker.net/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:36 pm by xManY »

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

  • Guest
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 07:34 pm »
do not take me wrong but this subject is not very good for comics :S

Offline Rocka

  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6227
  • Country: nl
  • Karma: +9039/-77
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] LA staff - Admin [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 07:37 pm »
or you have no imagination^^
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Quote
20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

  • Guest
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 07:48 pm »
or you have no imagination^^
maybe but it was just an opinion :/

Offline BrownTygeR

  • Retired
  • MonsterKill Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2961
  • Karma: +136/-93
  • Capoeirista
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 08:49 pm »
I think rocka is gonna come up with something great ^^
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

  • Guest
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 08:52 pm »
I think rocka is gonna come up with something great ^^
i think he already finished it :xD

Offline Rocka

  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6227
  • Country: nl
  • Karma: +9039/-77
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] LA staff - Admin [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 09:20 pm »
nah I heard about this on the radio, I thought it was cool :D
and yes I thought of something epic in that time :X
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Quote
20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline xMan-Y

  • MonsterKill Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 4193
  • Karma: +520/-615
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 09:50 pm »
bump

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

  • Secret Agent
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 801
  • Karma: +70/-104
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 10:29 pm »
do not take me wrong but this subject is not very good for comics :S
agree:-)
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.

Offline [kosarkas]

  • WickedSick Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1507
  • Karma: +112/-137
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 11:42 pm »
It's a good subject,why don't you like it?

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

  • Secret Agent
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 801
  • Karma: +70/-104
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 02:25 pm »
i thought it was a bad idea but then i saw rockafella's comment or you have no imagination^^ and i started thinking about the subject and an idea came to my mine so..i back my argue with it that its not a good subject..it is :-) cheers..
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.

M.O.N.S.T.E.R

  • Guest
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 03:41 pm »
It's a good subject,why don't you like it?

i thought it was a bad idea but then i saw rockafella's comment or you have no imagination^^ and i started thinking about the subject and an idea came to my mine so..i back my argue with it that its not a good subject..it is :-) cheers..

kosarkas don't scare new comers :xD

Offline [kosarkas]

  • WickedSick Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1507
  • Karma: +112/-137
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 05:53 pm »
ROFL XD me no scarusta :)

Offline xMan-Y

  • MonsterKill Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 4193
  • Karma: +520/-615
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 08:37 pm »
Great TOTW incoming :)

Offline BrownTygeR

  • Retired
  • MonsterKill Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2961
  • Karma: +136/-93
  • Capoeirista
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TOTW #9
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 09:28 pm »
me not in this totw cause last 2 weeks were exam weeks :/
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.