• Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting Winning 1 season of Football Betting GFX staff member Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest LA Ladder #11-25 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner 1v1 Queen of Pain Tournament Winner Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours Mirana Wars Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner Invoker Wars Tournament 1v1 AR Tour Winner Junior Tournament Member Castle Fight Winner Warlock Tour Winner Uther Party Tournament Winner MadBalls Tournament Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PMC #49
« on: January 27, 2019, 07:10 pm »
Welcome to Photo Manipulation Contest #48!

With photo manipulation you can do basically everything you can NOT do at PSC!

Rules:
 - You are allowed to use multiple images(Renders) such as: People, planets, stars or whatever you can imagine.
 - You are allowed to add text.
 - You may change the colours.
 - Any tools are allowed such as: brushes, smudge, burn tool etc
- You need to leave at least 1 major object/shape from original picture

This time, we will use the following picture to edit:

Deadline for submitting your work .

AWARDS
Winning 1 PMC

Winning 3 PMC

Winning 5 PMC

Winning 10 PMC

Winning 15 PMC

Offline jeandarc

• Head GFX Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting Winning 1 season of Football Betting GFX staff member Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest LA Ladder #11-25 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner 1v1 Queen of Pain Tournament Winner Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours Mirana Wars Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner Invoker Wars Tournament 1v1 AR Tour Winner Junior Tournament Member Castle Fight Winner Warlock Tour Winner Uther Party Tournament Winner MadBalls Tournament Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PMC #49
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 07:20 pm »

Offline Renovatio

• Internal Affairs
  • GodLike Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 GFX Tournament Winner Forum Contributor Forum staff member MVP Member 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting Violinist - Music Quiz #1 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests Tournaments Contribution Jungle Race Tour Winner Uther Party Tournament Winner 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 LA staff - Admin GFX staff member B&U staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 12:42 pm »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline BLEAGH

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 08:28 pm »
This one Reno is very good , just a little bit lower topaz a bit bit lower and you are golden(Usually small parts in the picture needs a bit less topaz in your case i would lower topaz on rocks and on the destroyed building in the back and not by much just by a small %).Very good color and vibe +1.

Offline Renovatio

• Internal Affairs
  • GodLike Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 GFX Tournament Winner Forum Contributor Forum staff member MVP Member 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting Violinist - Music Quiz #1 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests Tournaments Contribution Jungle Race Tour Winner Uther Party Tournament Winner 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 LA staff - Admin GFX staff member B&U staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 08:40 pm »
This one Reno is very good , just a little bit lower topaz a bit bit lower and you are golden(Usually small parts in the picture needs a bit less topaz in your case i would lower topaz on rocks and on the destroyed building in the back and not by much just by a small %).Very good color and vibe +1.

Tnx dude. Tbh I thought no one will notice I used Topaz  ;D I think I made it more accentuated 'cause of mascara brush (I use mascara brush with online software to accentuate edges, is rlly cool and I have more control like this, I'm still low in PS). I got the grim vibe from a small mixture of sepia, blue fill overlay and blur. Next time I will use a smaller percentage of Topaz, especially on more detailed picture parts. Tnx! :)
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline jeandarc

• Head GFX Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 07:52 pm »
24 hours left to participate

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest Archer Wars Tournament Winner Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest The Predator Tour Winner Tournaments Contribution Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner LA Ladder #11-25 Dealing with multiple GFX requests Patreon Supporter Winner of 5 Daily Tours Shadow Raze Tour Award Uther Party Tournament Winner Techies 1v1 Tour Winner Invoker Wars Tournament 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner 1v1 Nevermore Tournament Winner MadBalls Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 08:26 pm »