Author Topic: FIBA Basketball World Cup 2014  (Read 1778 times)

Offline ilikedat

• V.I.P
  • WickedSick Member
  • faker
  • Server Account: ilikedat
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: FIBA Basketball World Cup 2014
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 10:47 pm »
It is bad to see how bad decisions referee make and cut/decide game with single decision.
When Serbia came on -22, that retarded referee gave flagrant foul to Raduljica, and he was blind to see how USA player did 10 times worst and bigger foul than Raduljica. USA player hit Bjelica in neck and that was something what referee didn't want to judge. That fucking retard, from -30, Serbia came to -22 and that referee decided game and champion, with that decision he gave them 10 points and wictory without fight. Worst thing in basketball is when referee adapt his judgement to 1 team, and they did it in 3rd period for USA, which decided game.
Flagrant foul was not necessary in situation with Raduljica at all...
so u are saying that referee decided the match? no shit,USA pwned Srbia man

Offline efko.aqw

• Saint
  • Global Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • 4x skady = perma freeze
  • Awards Forum Contributor [COMMON] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] Special award for the 100th PSC [UNIQUE] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] LA staff - Admin [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] 1st place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 11:37 pm »
It is bad to see how bad decisions referee make and cut/decide game with single decision.
When Serbia came on -22, that retarded referee gave flagrant foul to Raduljica, and he was blind to see how USA player did 10 times worst and bigger foul than Raduljica. USA player hit Bjelica in neck and that was something what referee didn't want to judge. That fucking retard, from -30, Serbia came to -22 and that referee decided game and champion, with that decision he gave them 10 points and wictory without fight. Worst thing in basketball is when referee adapt his judgement to 1 team, and they did it in 3rd period for USA, which decided game.
If you have any knowledge about basketball, and if you watched that game, you would understand my message up. Probably USA would win game even if there was no flagrant foul. Anyway, Canadian referee [black referee, he should be Canadian] in 3rd half decided to change things in game when Serbia had good start and when score was reduced from -30 to -22. I explained how he affected on game and on final result. 3 min after that decision, USA maked +40, in meanwhile that affected in technical four for Raduljica > foul number 4 for Raduljuca, and everything was solved.
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝

Offline ilikedat

• V.I.P
  • WickedSick Member
  • faker
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 10:19 am »
If you have any knowledge about basketball, and if you watched that game, you would understand my message up. Probably USA would win game even if there was no flagrant foul. Anyway, Canadian referee [black referee, he should be Canadian] in 3rd half decided to change things in game when Serbia had good start and when score was reduced from -30 to -22. I explained how he affected on game and on final result. 3 min after that decision, USA maked +40, in meanwhile that affected in technical four for Raduljica > foul number 4 for Raduljuca, and everything was solved.
lol man do u know what u are saying? flagrant foul or anti-sportive foul its not like penalty in football,flagrant foul is equivalent with 2 points [if player score both of them] and 1 atack.
the game was decided since in first period [35-24] and no one from Srb team contested referee decisions.

Offline LexMonster

• Administrator
  • GodLike Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Forum Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] LA staff - Admin [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 02:50 pm »
ae Serbijaaaaaaa KURAC USA SICUSNI USA
Yes, Polska alsmost won it. Feel sorry for them. Maybe next time  :)

Anyway, being 2nd in the world with just 5 milion people (to pick players from) is just unbeliviable.
USA has 300 milion people, and 95% of their players are black (scientificly proven to be stronger than white people) and we still managed to hold them for some time. Not to mention that they use semiallowed-doping...

Serbs have heart like no other nation, we are warriors, we fight till the last breath. But you dont understand that, cus you are Polish.

Our silver medals shine like golden  ;)

Offline efko.aqw

• Saint
  • Global Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Forum Contributor [COMMON] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] Special award for the 100th PSC [UNIQUE] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] LA staff - Admin [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] 1st place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2014, 05:40 pm »
lol man do u know what u are saying? flagrant foul or anti-sportive foul its not like penalty in football,flagrant foul is equivalent with 2 points [if player score both of them] and 1 atack.
the game was decided since in first period [35-24] and no one from Srb team contested referee decisions.
Dude, you don't understand my point here, but nevermind. I was referee some time ago.
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] LA staff - Admin [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Troll Producer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 09:23 pm »

Anyway, being 2nd in the world with just 5 milion people (to pick players from) is just unbeliviable.
USA has 300 milion people, and 95% of their players are black (scientificly proven to be stronger than white people) and we still managed to hold them for some time. Not to mention that they use semiallowed-doping...

Serbs have heart like no other nation, we are warriors, we fight till the last breath. But you dont understand that, cus you are Polish.

i was cheering for serbia, dont misunderstand.

Offline efko.aqw

• Saint
  • Global Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 09:57 pm »

hahaha, epic fail  ;D

Best moment on world cup

Offline ilikedat

• V.I.P
  • WickedSick Member
  • faker
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 12:02 am »
So according to your logic Lex China must win in every sport cuz they are 1.5 miliard people :D

Offline LexMonster

• Administrator
  • GodLike Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Forum Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] LA staff - Admin [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 03:32 pm »
So according to your logic Lex China must win in every sport cuz they are 1.5 miliard people :D
Black people > yellow people (stronger)
Sry, I was typing it in the heat of the moment  :P

Anyway, docekao sam ih sinoc ispred skupstine, nase zlatne momke. Najveci aplauz su dobili teodosic raduljica krle i sale  :D

2:52-3:20   &   3:55-4:03

Srce mi je bilo puno kad su svi kao jedan poceli da skandiraju..
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:37 pm by LexMonster »

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 11:11 pm »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Wth i thought you are german?

Offline LexMonster

• Administrator
  • GodLike Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 02:24 pm »
No, I adore Germany a bit less than my country, Serbia.
I hope one day I ll move to Germany and start working there as programmer. To drive on the best roads in the world, drive BMW X6, watch Buyern Munich live from Allianz Arena, and fuck ugliest girls in europe  :D
I ll probably get married first, and then move to GER. So even if I wanted to cheat my (future) wife, I couldnt  ;D
Anyway, GER has strong car industry, high standards... gotta love em.
But yea, I m serb  :D