Author Topic: SIGNATURE TUTORIAL: Clipping mask  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest B&U staff member GFX staff member LA staff - Admin Pudge Wars Tournament Winner Mirana Wars Winner Legion TD Winner Castle Fight Winner 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner 5v5 Night Cup Winner 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner 2nd Place Admins Cup IHRL Member IHRL Champion IHRL Legend
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SIGNATURE TUTORIAL: Clipping mask
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:18 pm »
Hey guys,

By this tutorial I want to show you how to use clipping masks.

STEP 1: Pick some picture you want to work with(or a render of course).

STEP 2: Now create a new layer and pick a brush you will use for clipping mask, one used very often is a splatter brush and brush around a bit like I did(You can use any colour to see good what you brush, it will change with clipping mask anyway!).

STEP 3: Now create a new layer and copy your signature as it is right now(use CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+E) you might want to hide the brush layer before doing this so you wont see the brushes.

STEP 4: Now right click on the layer you created for step 3 and click on create clipping mask. You will see an arrow pointing down to the layer below.

STEP 5: Now move around this layer using CTRL + T, You will now see you will fill up the brushes you made with your last layer.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:08 am by Renovatio »
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Dr.S

• Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest GFX staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SIGNATURE TUTORIAL: Clipping mask
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 11:56 am »
rocka, admit that you use the spazz spatter brushes :D... I know it! :D my fav ;D

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest B&U staff member GFX staff member LA staff - Admin Pudge Wars Tournament Winner Mirana Wars Winner Legion TD Winner Castle Fight Winner 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner 5v5 Night Cup Winner 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner 2nd Place Admins Cup IHRL Member IHRL Champion IHRL Legend
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SIGNATURE TUTORIAL: Clipping mask
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 02:58 pm »
haha who doesnt  :P? wtf where u suddenly came from anyway
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english