Author Topic: Ban request - jamescarter  (Read 423 times)

Offline Luka.Trenbolon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request - jamescarter
« on: May 19, 2019, 21:26 »
1: Your NickName?
Luka.Trenbolon

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
jamescarter

3: What rule did he/they break?
feeding on purpose/anti-teamplay/command abuse/game ruining

4: When was the Rule Broken?
23:08   jamescarter   [Allies]   die lows
30:43   jamescarter   [Allies]   die automatic kill shit
30:49   jamescarter   [Allies]   lowest shit kid
32:59   jamescarter   [Allies]   die low shit
34:32   jamescarter   [Allies]   die low kid green shit
41:56   jamescarter   [Allies]   low shit pig team

37:22   jamescarter   [Allies]   im feed
37:24   jamescarter   [Allies]   you cant win

51:34      [All]   [jamescarter] voted to kick [Luka.Trenbolon] [1/7]
51:34      [All]   Type !yes to vote.

56:04      [All]   [jamescarter] voted to kick [Luka.Trenbolon] [1/7]
56:04      [All]   Type !yes to vote.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
He obviously hase some issues. First of all he refused to help us in lot of situations. All he did was run around and ocasionally cast ulti (often times when we were all dead already). After that he started feeding and he even stated that he did it on purpose so I can't win. He would constantly spam when we die and insult us and he did nothing to help us in a fight.

After I ignored him he started voting a kick on me end eventually plugged.

I really think this kind of behaviour should be sanctioned with perma IP ban since these kind of players just ruin the gaming experience for us players that actually play to win. I busted my ass off to win. I chased every kill I could and attended every team fight and he just ran around letting us die and calling us pig shits.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6202096

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request - jamescarter
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 11:46 »
!Denied

He just only died alone after you because he was going to base probably of he went to ward alone and none were close at him in that point so he went back

He helped and use all his skills whenever possible and ward/deward whole game, he didn't feed on purpose since other focus at him sometimes while none help him about it and he was angry about die that he told he will ruin game although he kept to play and help team,

You didn't got kick by votekicks and it is not enough for votekick spam