Author Topic: Summary of eurobattle in 2018  (Read 1847 times)

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Summary of eurobattle in 2018
« on: June 27, 2018, 19:27 »
Among other servers
Lowest player count  :y:
Lowest skill level  :y:
3 years old map  :y:
You can't play a game because your psr is high  :y:
You can't play a game because your psr is low  :y:
Someone maybe wanna add something?

Dear cen if we cant hook with ENT bots or others because they use 1.29. And you cant find loader for 1.29 why dont we just play 6.88 at 1.26. For which 99% of you player base is here for dota
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 20:25 by FataLity- »
cen update the map please

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Summary of eurobattle in 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 20:25 »
I like the map
have you tried the new map?

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 20:28 »

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 20:36 »
Dear Fatality, why don't you read the stickies? http://eurobattle.net/threads/208365-State-of-the-union-2018?p=1653135&viewfull=1#post1653135

Dear sir, its been 1 year since you guys try to use gateways between patches which has no point.
Taken from sticky,
Why not just switch to 1.26 and stay there you ask? Because we also want to keep in sync with official servers so people can join cross-realm bots like ENT. There are also welcome improvements to the game in recent patches which we don't want to miss out on (map sizes, number of players etc).
Also taken from sticky.
Well, 1.29 as of now causes a bit more problems, especially with 12v12 and resolution. Always needs fixing and they will tweak it a lot this year until they get it right.

It will come to our server too by the end of year, but i'd rather wait for a stable version and in the meantime bring 6.88 to players (1.26 patch) and keep 1.28.5 at the same time.

Two versions, one server. Best movie ever. Hope you will see the fruits of Cen & Co's work.
Why would you even want 1.28.5 and 1.26 together anyway? Just go all in with 1.26 then work on 1.29 if needed. It doesnt make any sense to stay at this patch. By the way I have read sticky long time ago because it has been long time since any update has been done since then.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 20:52 »
Not everyone wants to update back and forth. First it will be 1.28.5 + 1.26, later hopefully 1.29.2 + 1.26, so that everyone can choose what he likes. Not everyone on server plays dota. Obviously its not so simple to do and we don't have that many coders who are ready to spend all day working on this beside their normal jobs.

Not only patches will be separated, bots have to be prepared as well, we also plan to add some more features to them.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 10:55 »
Not everyone wants to update back and forth. First it will be 1.28.5 + 1.26, later hopefully 1.29.2 + 1.26, so that everyone can choose what he likes. Not everyone on server plays dota. Obviously its not so simple to do and we don't have that many coders who are ready to spend all day working on this beside their normal jobs.

Not only patches will be separated, bots have to be prepared as well, we also plan to add some more features to them.

You sound like a politician, until you guys finish that ,,dream" you'll no longer have any players, the server is dead atm, i really don't know why i play here.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 16:16 »
99% of players playing DotA - wrong.
Guys from our server are top ladder (first place) in both castle fight and legion TD on hellhalt. Many other players playing these and many other maps. Yes DotA players are majority but maybe around 65% at best.

About skill level, I played on different realms as well and I disagree, they have many noobs as well. Also you can try playing ss league here if you want more skilled games.

About not being able to play due your psr level - you are first guy to complain about this.

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 16:40 »
About skill level, I played on different realms as well and I disagree, they have many noobs as well. Also you can try playing ss league here if you want more skilled games.

Funny how we got 2 SS games per month.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 17:16 »

I'm in no position to judge this, since I haven't played SS for a while now, simply because I lack time.
Anyway I get daily spam from guard (since I'm usually on server via chat client, afking) so I concluded they gather almost every evening for some games. I might be wrong, as I said - I didn't play it for some time.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 18:02 »

http://dota.eurobattle.net/ss/games.php
So I tried this factchecking thing out, and it seems like it's actually 40 games this month so far. Which is still pitiful, but it looks like you missed out a plenty.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 20:20 »
And it is summer and there is world cup. :D

Offline na_kacu

• Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 21:24 »
I think this is actually really possitive thing that this server uppers security then few more items on map. Maybe now it's not exploited in bad way but it can, so why risk.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 21:33 »
RIP †

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2018, 01:37 »
Major changes and keep up with gaming "world" by that I mean change look of LA and jump on latest updates.