Author Topic: Hey bolt58 here  (Read 2671 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hey bolt58 here
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 15:44 »
Astaroth, dont do this anymore. This is not appropriate. The guy clearly mentioned HOLES (yes, with caps lock!) and thus should be severely punished. Holes are the most offensive thing, and we shall not tolerate this kind of behavior.
Holes > Maphack, and I am writing it without CAPS!
I will not even compare it with HOLES!
Check his IP, and ban this monster once and for all! Dont let that monster ruin any more games with this horrific behavior!
Do it asap!

/sarcasm off

Bolt, stop crying, and be a man for once. This is fucking internet, people are getting flamed all the time.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 16:01 »

This is fucking internet, people are getting flamed all the time.
The most sensible word I have heard here till this time

Offline marian1012

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2017, 23:27 »
O, marian żyje.

That's the most useful bit of information in this thread, honestly.

żyje, nadal nie denuje i ma się dobrze 8) wpadnij kiedyś na jakiegoś uthera czy cuś

Astaroth, dont do this anymore. This is not appropriate. The guy clearly mentioned HOLES (yes, with caps lock!) and thus should be severely punished. Holes are the most offensive thing, and we shall not tolerate this kind of behavior.
Holes > Maphack, and I am writing it without CAPS!
I will not even compare it with HOLES!
Check his IP, and ban this monster once and for all! Dont let that monster ruin any more games with this horrific behavior!
Do it asap!

/sarcasm off

Bolt, stop crying, and be a man for once. This is fucking internet, people are getting flamed all the time.

this guy knows his stuff, I only don't get the part about sarcasm ???

Offline funnylol

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2017, 01:25 »
i will give u example of unjustice on this server he is a report
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=178644.0
guy got 3 days ban and 2 warn it was his also second family flame and he used much less offensive flame and he got 550 games.0 rules this cummunity shame on admins.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 02:21 »
What about
"You mummy have a biggy hole i want to fuk hur?"
I hope theres no translator for this kinda language

Also,whats interesting theres many types of "holes" which one is your favorite?
I'm thinking of little one but with fat lips i think this type is my favorite.
When i started to interest myself how "hole" looks is when i watch some really nice and decent movie with actress "Rachel Starr" i hope that everyone heard about her because shes "fabulous" in every meaning of that word. I like her works! But i dont know how much "measures" i need to have to meet and to "met(nem) in her"
:/ I hope she will see this topic and post! Please,answer me!
and since that day im practicing
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:33 by cyberajber »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 02:37 »
Look, bolt if you have complaints about b&u team please write it clearly. Also feel free to complain about it to me, and I will double check it. I already told you once, I by myself denied 3-4 requests about you based on your games played. And trust me if those were reports with lower game count you would suffer consequences yourself. Don't try to play innocent guy nobody in admin team is stupid, it can just work against you.

It's up to you if you leave this place or keep playing here, but don't provoke people expecting them not to flame back (even with bannable flames)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2017, 02:41 »
Ok when you done with watching Rachels movies please take advise if i can advise you because im not advisor "Satan admin" is but ok lets try

Try to make new acc and be nice,simple....or,or you can watch Rachels movie before game and i hope you will be calm as ...huh,what animal is calm and peaceful? Bunny for example?

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2017, 02:47 »
Look, bolt if you have complaints about b&u team please write it clearly. Also feel free to complain about it to me, and I will double check it. I already told you once, I by myself denied 3-4 requests about you based on your games played. And trust me if those were reports with lower game count you would suffer consequences yourself. Don't try to play innocent guy nobody in admin team is stupid, it can just work against you.

It's up to you if you leave this place or keep playing here, but don't provoke people expecting them not to flame back (even with bannable flames)
I cant belive how much i like this guy! See Bolt,i think Akuma banned me 3-4 or more times and im thankful now! Because i grow in to a decent man with good manners! Now i have more respect for older ones and expecially for "pros". Try to be more like Akuma and you will not regret,who knows maybe you will someday be B&U Admin,who knows?

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2017, 03:53 »

I cant belive how much i like this guy! See Bolt,i think Akuma banned me 3-4 or more times and im thankful now! Because i grow in to a decent man with good manners! Now i have more respect for older ones and expecially for "pros". Try to be more like Akuma and you will not regret,who knows maybe you will someday be B&U Admin,who knows?

And I'm glad you turned out to be a cool guy and nice person, who understand rules and the way of this community. Thumbs up my friend. :)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2017, 07:18 »

And I'm glad you turned out to be a cool guy and nice person, who understand rules and the way of this community. Thumbs up my friend. :)
Still a better love story than Twilight.

By the way, as I was just informed while writing this post, some representatives of catholic church have clearly listed internet hate among grave sins (I kid you not), take that into considertation and save your souls. Or roll on the floor laughing with me, that's fine too.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 07:39 »
lol i never thinked i will defending bolt xD this ban was wild
26:05   dark_crawler   [All]   ez game
we are players and we know that . when we are losing some shit kid writing from all. it is forcing to insullt
and he said just 1 time
ban was wild. should be unban  imo xD

Offline na_kacu

• Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 09:39 »
Marian biggest hero ever on this server !!

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2017, 12:46 »

Spoiler for Hiden:
od kad ste se vi propederisali???
Bolt u suck man

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2017, 12:49 »

Spoiler for Hiden:
od kad ste se vi propederisali???
Bolt u suck man
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brate sto si fejk?