Author Topic: begin2020  (Read 439 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
begin2020
« on: February 23, 2020, 19:00 »
1: NickName?

God

2: Who banned you?

autoban

3: Why did you get banned?

leaving

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?

We had an afker I asked all to votekick him and enemy turkish game host !mutedall to ensure he won't get kicked that triggered me so i left

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

35:06   GOD   [All]   can we at least kick thisd voidf
35:12   GOD   [All]   whos afk for 7 min now
35:13   GOD   [All]   or i leave
35:14   GOD   [All]   now
35:16   GOD   [All]   ?
35:29   GOD   [Allies]   !votekick cc
35:36   Blood_Sleep   [Allies]   !muteall
35:36      [All]   Global chat muted (allied and private chat is unaffected).
35:42      [All]   GOD has left the game voluntarily, GOD was autobanned.
35:42      [All]   Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.

Basically this turkish whoreson blood_sleep saw an opportunity to win by breaking rules - not kicking afker and also muting chat to prevent me from spamming all to kick him
6: Link of the game?

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6254435

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: begin2020
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 19:40 »
35:37      [All]   [Moon_Walker_] voted to kick [iCCup.Vagabund] [4/8]
35:42      [All]   GOD has left the game voluntarily, GOD was autobanned.
35:42      [All]   Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.
36:03   ThE_mIRACLE   [Allies]   -KICKAFK 3
36:03      [All]   iCCup.Vagabund has left the game voluntarily, iCCup.Vagabund was autobanned.
36:03      [All]   This game will be saved in your ladder stats, you should play till the end.

You left in the middle of the votekick.
He was actually kicked from your vote..

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 20:20 »
He was not kicked from my vote, he was kicked by -kickafk command. And the point is the game owner !mutedall and unpaused like a retarded kid

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 21:00 »
God damn it man, you have 30 warns and you are warned for leaving just few months ago.

Ban Removed
I wont even add warn , you have enough to permanently ban 5 accounts.
At least you didnt lie, and you are loyal to LA.