Author Topic: Tour Chat Room  (Read 124061 times)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tour Chat Room
« Reply #1140 on: January 21, 2018, 20:43 »
I watched the replay, it was clear that you were playing together. Wait untill ban expire or wait for any higher staff member to respond.

Offline bbctakeover

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1141 on: January 21, 2018, 22:09 »
Give me minutes of 'playing together` because when I watch the replay I only see him 3 4 times in the game.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1142 on: January 21, 2018, 22:37 »
Give me minutes of 'playing together` because when I watch the replay I only see him 3 4 times in the game.
I don't remember exactly.

Offline bbctakeover

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1143 on: January 21, 2018, 22:46 »
Then please watch again or any other moderator watch the replay again. Even I had to watch the replay that I know im innocent. Im writing this again I had NO  communication with xy about this tour. You are just wasting my toil. At least give me the minutes that im accused of being team with xy so that I can defend my self better.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1144 on: January 21, 2018, 22:48 »
I will tomorrow.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1145 on: January 22, 2018, 17:35 »
Min 03:31 - -xy- was low hp, searching for you to kill him, which happened and he did 0 dmg to you
Min 05:35 - big fight, ignoring each other (attacking others), both low hp
Min 06:46 - -xy- not attacking you, attacking other guy with full hp, and you had 35% hp
Min 06:50-07:25 - ignoring each other, chasing fatandviolent, xy full hp, you 35% and fat full up, clear team up and again
Min 07:06 - xy auto attack you, but stopped on purpose
Min 12:06 - attacking other guy with full hp, not attacking you with 30% hp
Min 13:20 - xy is attacking other guy, allowing you to attack him
Min 17:44 - xy is not attacking you, you were 60% hp

I will not watch replay again.

Offline bbctakeover

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1146 on: January 22, 2018, 17:39 »
this is stupid I dont even know about anyone of these Min 06:50-07:25 - ignoring each other, chasing fatandviolent, xy full hp, you 35% and fat full up, clear team up and again except this one. Have fun with your tours obviously if your friends cant win noone can.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1147 on: January 22, 2018, 17:42 »
Nice way to admit the guilt.
Cheers.

Offline bbctakeover

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1148 on: January 22, 2018, 17:49 »
does it look like an admission to you? I know I killed fatandviolant with him just before that xy arrows me on the face while fat is killing him. obviously you cant see that because ur friends asked you to ban me

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1149 on: January 22, 2018, 18:07 »
End of discussion.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1150 on: February 08, 2018, 21:17 »
are u planning any 5vs5 Events , Battleground or Safelist type .
Basicly anything Team-Based event

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1151 on: February 10, 2018, 20:29 »
Look whos back  :lovely:

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1152 on: February 10, 2018, 20:30 »
We had 5v5 for Xmas. Planning 5vs5 as regular tour soon.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1153 on: February 10, 2018, 20:36 »
We had 5v5 for Xmas. Planning 5vs5 as regular tour soon.

I have some teams willing to participate, old players and new as well. lets make it work

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1154 on: February 10, 2018, 21:00 »
I have some teams willing to participate, old players and new as well. lets make it work
:y:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 21:07 by AGENT »