Author Topic: afk game ruiner  (Read 776 times)

Offline melih06

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
afk game ruiner
« on: November 18, 2019, 00:12 »
bokuyemisenko

thinking (game ruiner)
pckopatdelly (afk)

times 7:00 - 20:00

this thinking wanted mid with him low psr. and my hero was mid hero he picked support hero. and he didnt help our team all time. he was doing farm all time. and this pckopatdelly player picked bara and when he get level 7 he was afk just 10 min. this two player sold game.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6233268

Offline Liie.

• Awards LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: afk game ruiner
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 01:15 »
hahahaha i pick suport hero ? i pick necro for mid you idiot razor with tranqiul boots , you swap me to play with you i want to rape your ass you are low shit player i dont ruin game i farm i think i can win solo you are too low player for report me

Offline Liie.

• Awards LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 01:15 »
i play dota 10 years you are so retard same as all turk players who ruin game bye dota retard

Offline Liie.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 01:16 »
if you let me mid solo i can win solo and rape other noobs cheers noob

Offline melih06

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 12:44 »
if you let me mid solo i can win solo and rape other noobs cheers noob

dont tired yourself admins deceive to ban you if they watch your movie...

Offline Liie.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 23:39 »
OFc admins can watch your game with razon and TRANQIUL BOOTS ahahahahah .... no coment for you go play mame 32

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 09:21 »
No need for so much drama, try not to spam the forum. No clear case of game ruining nor afking. I get that you are a bit frustrated after a game went wrong, but that is not a reason for a ban to your teammates. Try to enjoy the game as much as you can, and try to ignore situations like this 1. Cheers

Case closed
Lag Abuse

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 21:41 »