Author Topic: How to play SF.  (Read 21157 times)

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
Re: How to play SF.
« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2016, 13:49 »
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2016, 17:07 »
U shouldnt be talking about quality as A player, since first Of all ure using A different account each day, and a mod told me ure leaving games too, so that says enough on its own about u.As for me,i know very well where i stand as A player, and this place Is not competitive enough to make anyone want to play seriously, especially me.Therefore, im not trying to care about how much my team sucks or anything, but instead im trying to tell them some useful things to know, as any experienced player should do,if they dont wanna listen thats ok,ill just ignore them and move on,since such people mostly bring the team down and flame. And the thing is, im not trying to get some points here, this is A part of how i think and how i try to influence other guys In games.Matter Of fact ure the one with an attitude that doesnt match ur forum posts, here ure somewhat polite and reasonable, and ingame ure just one Of those douchebags who think they play every game on their own, flame, bring others down, make this place even worse. To top it all off ure not terrible compared to most Of the People,so u should try to help some lower skilled players out ,, but ur whining and crying only gets even more hate by the others. So,just keep doing what ure doing, and keep thinking somebody would take In consideration anything A player like u says.
I might be wrong about what i said, but this Is A small community, and having some kind Of respect towards the people ure playing with every day is kinduva must, so...
I like beer,aaaand dota, but i dont like stubborn people, so no,it wouldnt be nice.
I dont have obligation to play on one account and whats more important i dont need to explain to you why i make new acc "every day" or why i quit game theres people who need to think about it. "stubborn people" you have 20 years,i have 21 and you called me "kid". Ingame you said that you had some ignore all time ok very mature. I think that you dont have a clue what are you talking about in-game and life too probably.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Note: DotA is team game, avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to lose may be considered as refusing to play.
Rule - But i really dont want to go in stupid push and stupid ganking. If you  think that this is what you call "Bring your team down" ok you play how you know go die in some lame push and passively lose game. First of all i think you are too immature you will realise that on one way or another. Life is in front of you so keep dreaming!

Common,common ye,ye,ye no1 player oooo commoooon! Really getting hard down there  :-[ You should probably go make some video about playing pub games vs low skill players and making stats 18-2. lol
for all of this time i spent here why i cant see any your video(gameplay) results? to make it simple why d fuck you didnt make video to show us your "skillz" so i can for real say "oh,probably common have some skills in his hands(not only hands for jeandarcing-Jean im not trying to offend you this is phrase for stuck :P)" If you have your private video please post it! For the record if you can remind me whats point of this who made higher K/D stats or some awesome combo(rampage/ultra)?
Cheers,your one and only fan Cyberajber!
I have no idea why you are so butthurt.

Rest assured, I play identically against better players, the game doesn't change just because you're playing against better players, it is still dota. Of course, there are plenty of dumb shit that you can do which would work just fine here against lagabusers and which will definitely not work against good players, but don't worry, I do not do such things because it would create bad habbits for me.

You want some videos ? Here you go, a few videos from 2 years ago, for your info I do things like this pretty much every game, if you would download the replays I post here you would see that, or maybe you won't see, there are some details of gameplay which require a very big game understanding to fully comprehend, so you might have some trouble following all the mindgames and extreme anticipations of enemy movements.

Some random sf moments from when I had stream active 2 years ago:
https://www.twitch.tv/common13371337/v/41436738
https://www.twitch.tv/common13371337/v/40980275
https://www.twitch.tv/common13371337/v/40980225

And some random sniper game which I'm sure you can agree that I single-handedly won, this sniper game was from safelist:
Spoiler for Hiden:
(a place which you hold so highly in your heart apparently judging by what you wrote here, however rest assured that it is at a very low level of skill compared to the people I play with and against in dota 2 at my mmr)
https://www.twitch.tv/common13371337/v/40844325

I hope you enjoy and learn a thing or two, and perhaps you should also consider taking that stick out of your ass and acting a bit less like a child, or not, it is up to you m8.

Cheers, as you say.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5985464

i have little ks-er in team  8)
Cute stuff, wp.
My butt is fine,thanks for taking care and thanks for asking im not interested for your call!
Noting spectacular.
"And some random sniper game which I'm sure you can agree that I single-handedly won, this sniper game was from safelist" - Snipers role usually is supporting role right?
"I hope you enjoy and learn a thing or two, and perhaps you should also consider taking that stick out of your ass and acting a bit less like a child, or not, it is up to you m8." - Im not a guy that usually using
words like ass or something similar.
Probably you have so large butt that you cant move from your chair. Sorry for all fatty girls,really like good big "butt".

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 17:09 by cyberajber »

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2016, 17:40 »
You seem to be either 12 years old or you seem to have some negative iq action going on, whatever the case I'm not interested in speaking with you.
Hopefully your tiny brain can comprehend the fact that this thread has been created to help others improve, and you will peacefully fuck off from here if you have nothing constructive to say.
Either way, I can't seem to find any fucks laying around here to give.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2016, 19:19 »
You seem to be either 12 years old or you seem to have some negative iq action going on, whatever the case I'm not interested in speaking with you.
Hopefully your tiny brain can comprehend the fact that this thread has been created to help others improve, and you will peacefully fuck off from here if you have nothing constructive to say.
Either way, I can't seem to find any fucks laying around here to give.
Same shitty team for HARD try to break down someone opinion and attitude. How fat you can be? Suggestion for all "low players" go watch guys that really have sucess in this game and one that get money for it. Stupidity is unbeatable so you won. This suppose to be fun topic.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5985464

i have little ks-er in team  8)
GG WP Clara! Perfect one  ;D

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2016, 21:26 »
Let me just break down something for u.Playing on different accounts when one Of them Is banned Is restricted, and thats what ure doing nonstop afaik.
One more thing that just goes to show how incompetent you are to talk about me and my style of play:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5985123
U dont wanna go into stupid fights and pushes? So as A fucking luna,u got A grand total Of 0 kills and only 1 fucking assist, In A 41 minute game. Moreover 2/3 Of ur cs were neutrals = u were not pushing lanes, u didnt join stupid teamfights, u dont join pushes, and u didnt destroy A single tower,meaning u were beyond fucking useless In the game, i had more use Of any 3 other guys u called noobs and flamed them. Now im not gonna ask u anything, because i know this game at least A zillion times better than u,just ask urself how credible are u to talk to common and me and discuss dota, ever? Every further conversation between me and u Is over, goodbye, kid.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 21:32 by UltimateTroll »

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2016, 15:09 »
Avoiding ban is banable. So i think i dont understand what are you talking about ? Again,thats not your role here to decide. Luna game was pretty funny try to watch replay again and see what i did that game and you had luck cuz enigma could rape us all but he didnt. Go in fight without BKB vs ogre,nessaj and enigma = dumb death. So  please dont talk about it.
Common wont say what i think of you. Like i said stupidity is unbeatable ill vote if someone make some competition for it.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2017, 18:51 »
Follow this guide
Im proud! High quality skills!

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2017, 19:25 »
i shit myself

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2017, 19:34 »
oc your new sf signature looks so cool on you  8) 8) 8)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2017, 20:53 »
i shit myself
+
oc your new sf signature looks so cool on you  8) 8) 8)
+

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2017, 22:25 »
Admire makedonians for being able to go out there each game and dominate some among the best players in the world.Day in and day out i dream of becoming that skilled and good,but ive come to realise that ive hit my ceiling such a long time ago.Still very entertaining games with these makedonian pros,i download replays and study each move they make,sometimes i just can not comprehend how they pull some moves off,very fascinating players.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2017, 22:34 »
Admire makedonians for being able to go out there each game and dominate some among the best players in the world.Day in and day out i dream of becoming that skilled and good,but ive come to realise that ive hit my ceiling such a long time ago.Still very entertaining games with these makedonian pros,i download replays and study each move they make,sometimes i just can not comprehend how they pull some moves off,very fascinating players.
Speech by Ultimatetroll totally !supported

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2018, 16:52 »
I am sorry to inform you but this is some massively under average gameplay.

Someone delete this trash asap, thanks.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2018, 17:10 »
It's okay if you can't understand what you're seeing, don't worry, it's simply because you are a very bad player.

When you will improve, you will see more clearly.

Good luck.

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer
  • Contributor
  • Server Account: deer-door
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Advisor Deer Member Contributor [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2018, 17:41 »
I think CoMMoN is a very good player, compared to akipromaster, for example.
https://www.twitch.tv/EvergreenDeer
http://www.youtube.com/user/AloneMonaX

Spoiler for Hiden:
10, 3rd places are mine, wew!

40:14 don_Kondo [Allies] olen olen
40:15 don_Kondo [Allies] olenishka
40:18 Hiatus [Allies] AHAH
40:21 don_Kondo [Allies] ya net olen
40:22 Hiatus [Allies] OLENISHKA
40:23 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAH
40:25 don_Kondo [Allies] ya mala myshka
40:28 Hiatus [Allies] AHAHAHAH