Author Topic: How to install 1.28 patch?  (Read 16218 times)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to install 1.28 patch?
« on: May 24, 2017, 22:12 »
I saw couple people have some issues with this upload. I did it very quick and easy
I reinstall my Windows in past few days so i didnt have W3 installed if you have time reinstall your W3 and follow this:

How to install and run W3 with 1.28 properly

1. Download Wacraft 3
2. Install it!
3. Download Warcraft III Patch 1.27b English
4. Install it!
5. Download Installer v7 - He will automatically update and he will ask for 1.28 patch. You dont need to reinstall v7 and to download v8
6. Install Installer v7 - After he upload and when you see window "Patch 1.28 ,blablabla" or something with v8 installer IGNORE IT
7. Download Version Switcher 1.27b to 1.28.2 - Link and Guide - Click!
Extract it in W3 folder and follow guide(Its very simple and it should be done very quickly-you have photos there)

How to fix resolution - taken from kja12 post

1) Go to Warcraft 3's main menu
2) -> Settings
3) -> Video
4) Uncheck the fixed ratio box
5) Select your desktop resolution (now it should be listed in the listbox)
6) Click OK

Where you can find all these programs?

http://warden.eurobattle.net/downloads

Here click
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 23:20 by cyberajber »

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to install 1.28 patch?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 10:19 »
!bump

Offline ivebeen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 12:34 »
Please help me, ive installed 1.28 patch, but when i try to run w3.exe it says "32dll.exe" is missing from your computer, but before i could play with the old patch

i tried reinstalling everything except of w3

any help ?

Offline Zicke

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 20:06 »
Reading Config.ini...
Found The Frozen Throne in folder: D:\W3\Warcraft III
ERROR: File not found, wvs\help.dat
ERROR: File not found, wvs\unzdll.dll
ERROR: File not found, wvs\zipdll.dll

This will cause the program to become very unstable and not function right.
Please read readme.txt to get help fixing theese problems.

How can i solve this problem?

Offline _Nightingale_

• Advanced Member
  • Never, ever stop learning
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 20:26 »
just reinstalled w3.
i cant find any working version to update since my sh** wc vers atm is 1.07 clean install
cannot find 1 single installer to start making 100 fk updates to run eurobatle...

ty.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 20:55 »
just reinstalled w3.
i cant find any working version to update since my sh** wc vers atm is 1.07 clean install
cannot find 1 single installer to start making 100 fk updates to run eurobatle...

ty.
If you installed game download 1.27b patch from Eurobattle.net and move it in your W3 directory after that install it then download Installer v7 install it and wait he will update automatically after that you need to download Patch Switcher 1.27b to 1.28.. and extract it also in W3 directory run it and switch to 1.28 after that its ready for DotA. If you have problems you can add me on skype or fb and we will solve it via TeamSpeak

Offline _Nightingale_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 21:31 »
got the installer 7, made the switch on 1.28.. but instaler v8 fails to update itself

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 21:39 »
got the installer 7, made the switch on 1.28.. but instaler v8 fails to update itself
Send me in PM your skype and download TeamViewer and we'll make it

Offline _Nightingale_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 21:51 »
redone all updates and now seems to work.. 1.28 sw has a small loading screen and on second attempt it apeared..
IF u dont w8 for that to load fully and u press the exit button as soon u did the switch it wont work.

ty for the help tho  ;D

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 21:55 »
I'm glad that you find out what was going on.
Cheers

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 23:53 »

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 12:05 »
gj jean

so after i switch to 1.28 and run installer8.exe with full success, i start gproxy and this happens, my screen gets narrower and right after i get to ebnet it kicks me saying my connection has been lost   wtf ?

pro cyber save me

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 13:57 »
gj jean

so after i switch to 1.28 and run installer8.exe with full success, i start gproxy and this happens, my screen gets narrower and right after i get to ebnet it kicks me saying my connection has been lost   wtf ?

pro cyber save me

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179261.0

About disconnect, can you copy gproxy log from the moment it happens?

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 16:59 »
Currently helping to one guy after we finish send Skype or FB profil via PM and i'll try to help you out.