Author Topic: Strategy for Puck  (Read 7434 times)

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Strategy for Puck
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 22:47 »
so after bot come b,i'll try that build with force stuff and dagger,never tried it so i guess it will be nice to try something new,hope they wont pwn me xD :)
Sto ucinio si ti od zivota mog,od zivota mog,od zivota mooooooooog,zasto dao si mi ti samo praznu bol,samo praznu bol,samo praznu booooool

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 22:47 »
Dagon 5th lvl ftw!

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 22:53 »
so after bot come b,i'll try that build with force stuff and dagger,never tried it so i guess it will be nice to try something new,hope they wont pwn me xD :)
for first time maybe :D its a bit hard to handle this items with these skill set that is even self hard to use properly, but if you played the spells well it will be ok, just to know what you can do with dagger or staff, initiate as fast and hard and escape ;)

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 22:57 »
the only problem can be cause there is lot of things to do,skills + clickable items,but i guess after u get into it,its not problem.. same like when u play with orhid and shiva together :)
Sto ucinio si ti od zivota mog,od zivota mog,od zivota mooooooooog,zasto dao si mi ti samo praznu bol,samo praznu bol,samo praznu booooool

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 23:00 »
the only problem can be cause there is lot of things to do,skills + clickable items,but i guess after u get into it,its not problem.. same like when u play with orhid and shiva together :)
yy
4 active skills (3 if autocast) and dagger, hex, shiva, FS, and its enough to have 2 of them like dagger and staff its hardcore to make right and fast clicks to make aoe fear of you or escape easily  :D

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 23:04 »
y,cause force and dagger is different,anbd lit bit harder than shiva and orchid cause shiva is aoe just need good orb to enter there and orhid is focus,but with those 2 items its easy to catch someone but i guess if they run to u with everything u feel some preassure when trying to escape with force or dagger

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 23:05 »
I usually buy dagon for puck, not because I wanna steal but because I don't know what else to buy and because I play her like 2 times a year :D

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 23:06 »
I usually buy dagon for puck, not because I wanna steal but because I don't know what else to buy and because I play her like 2 times a year :D
dagon nice in pub stomping so here be pleased to use it ;D

Offline 1950_Crna_Rupa

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Uz tebe je Torcida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 23:07 »
y,ppl dont like to play puck..hard to see him in games..

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 23:16 »
puck is for competitive games cause you need team to communicate, ofc you can pick him here but it will be 50% of puck cause to play to full you need to be i contact when to strike and when not etc...
thats why here most ppl plays carries and gankers even supporters are here backed

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 22:48 »
Ohh , i play
travel / dagger / shiva / linken's / aghanim's / hex or BM in some really hard situation's ..

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 23:15 »
starting items atleast for me null,circlet,3 branches , tangos  , later on geting bottle , boots > pt  , then either linkens if ganks r good and got loads of farms or dagger if its rly necessary  and pretymuch game ended

Offline mammed

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 01:52 »
best strategy ever for puck :

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2011, 02:29 »
blackeye my idol

Offline Srbin

• regarding regards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2011, 07:33 »
hahahahaha what the retard, with puck he show his low IQ!
i bet $10 if he have 50 IQ