Author Topic: i am not sure where is the problem [SOLVED]  (Read 964 times)

Offline Arthas

• The Fallen Prince
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i am not sure where is the problem [SOLVED]
« on: January 19, 2019, 01:14 »
usually i reconnect with gproxy when i lost connection via my router ,and it dosnt take much time normally.i have a problem now ...the disconnection occurs in my router and (as it appears )that the game or the gproxy blocks my router reconnect .i say that because connection is restored immediately after i disconnect from the game....i noticed this many times ...where is the problem ?
connection? computer? programs?.....

and yes i forgot to mention that i receive this ...gproxy is timed out
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:16 by Renovatio »

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: i am not sure where is the problem
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 13:01 »
Join an empty game, turn off your router, turn back on, see what happens. Turn on debug logging and send it here (gproxy.log).

Are you certain your internet comes back in time? I think gproxy has 2 minute countdown.

Offline Arthas

• The Fallen Prince
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 15:56 »
i did as you said but i didnt do it in an empty game in a public game .connection is restored the moment i get disconnect from the game ,again as if the gproxy blocks the reconnect,and i am sure that the connection returns after disconnect from game ...i dont know what debug log is ..i searched the internet for a while but still ignorant .

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 15:03 »
In client, gproxy tab, make the "Debug" box blue. It will print more stuff in gproxy.log

Offline Arthas

• The Fallen Prince
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 04:00 »
i discovered a problem which may be causing this ..it is solved .i will see if the problem remains i will report ....thank you very much for you concern cen

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 22:56 »
i discovered a problem which may be causing this ..it is solved .i will see if the problem remains i will report ....thank you very much for you concern cen

Can you post the solution?

Offline Arthas

• The Fallen Prince
  • Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 04:51 »
sure...the problem was in the connecting wires ...router connected to telephone wire which has 2 wires red and yellow ...red wire was cut ...somehow i was using internet with 1 wire and the other was cut ...i dont know how but i made this forum and unban forums with half wire...at that condition the router lamb which indicate internet connection was on...fixed the wire and gproxy is working good like it used to work...
 internal affairs...............
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:53 by Arthas »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 09:06 »
sounds like you detonated a bomb

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 14:31 »
Do not touch any of these wires,call the operator..  ;D ;D