Author Topic: Chester sings The Messenger acoustic - LPU Summit Hamburg Germany  (Read 11076 times)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Srsly [kosarkas]? Explain word "hypocrite" and tell me what it has to do with "some1 got into staff now so he is better mannered and threatening".

Or stop using vocabulary you don't understand.

I'm not going to defend him, because his reactions are not logical to me, but still. All you do is name calling people you don't like, without stating clear, logical arguments behind it.

On topic,
I'm done with LP since Minutes to midnight. Even though Chester finally learnt to sing, he used to go way off-key.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 19:25 by div.ide »
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There is something called: "Rules for Moderators" so I'm trying to respect it.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WOW some1 got into staff now so he is better mannered and threatening... :O You know that u are a hypocrite, right??
Explain "hypocrite".
nice one

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Srsly [kosarkas]? Explain word "hypocrite" and tell me what it has to do with "some1 got into staff now so he is better mannered and threatening".

Or stop using vocabulary you don't understand.

I'm not going to defend him, because his reactions are not logical to me, but still. All you do is name calling people you don't like, without stating clear, logical arguments behind it.

On topic,
I'm done with LP since Minutes to midnight. Even though Chester finally learnt to sing, he used to go way off-key.

First of all, who said I don't like him?? You think one thing, and do the other thing is not hypocrite?? If you act some way from the moment you come to the forum(somewhere), then suddenly you start acting in some other way, not because you wan't to but because u must, therefore that is not you!!! That can not be described as hypocrite?

Teach me pls master of the english vocabulary...    (btw do you consider this as namecalling cause I don't!)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I used to love Chester and Linkin Park, but lately, they turned into another commercial band, singing and making music only for money, and I hate that...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I used to love Chester and Linkin Park, but lately, they turned into another commercial band, singing and making music only for money, and I hate that...
they are back with  new album :P (old lp)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yea, I know, but they are just not what they used to be...

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
nowadays its common prob. u really cant hear good music if its not advertised and/or pure mainstream
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline HyunA

• View Profile
    • Awards

ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

How does it feels to be incredibly dumb and being proud of it? Why are you discussing stuff you got no idea about? Years of visiting this forum, 8 months break, but i still remember that you are like one of the worst users here, you are usually totally clueless.

I've could talk about evolution and progress which every music group goes thru, i've could talk about how young LP was when recording THT and Meteora, i've could talk about how they always were xpermienting with sound and of course i've could tell you what actually being commercial means.

But what for? You won't understand it anyway.

You are just mad kid, that's all. Just because their recent albums aren't as "hard" as first songs it means they are selling themselve? They are fucking musicans, they did awesome stuff and wanted to move on, try other things.

Many people hate "new" LP because they moved on, so yo final_something kiddo tell me, how is going against big part of their fains by doing something new, is commercial? COMMERCIAL means opposite, you do what people want to hear to sell out. They are producing stuff THEY WANT TO regardless sale numbers.

Too many words for you? Then stick to posting funny gifs if you can't even talk with sense on srs topics. Friggin haters kids everywhere, i bet you never saw guitar on ur own eyes.

@edit
Oh btw. Did you got already into IHRL by asking mods on priv? Cause as far as i remember you got owned hard in like 10 test games and got denied all the time XD
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 22:39 by HyunA »

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You're a funny guy :D You made me laugh ^^

I only have one question for your whole fairy tale there;

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Offline SnoopDoggie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
 hyuna, you should be ashamed of how many lies u have said in your poor life... now get lost, no1 missed u, no1 even liked, trust me. When u mature a bit, then u can reply to some1s opinion, but well, i guess, dota1 wont be played in that time, imo doomsday will come before u mature...

Offline HyunA

• View Profile
    • Awards
You're a funny guy :D You made me laugh ^^

I only have one question for your whole fairy tale there;

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

What truth? That your IQ fits between hungry white shark and circus monkey? So typical, lack of arguments so you go desperate and try to bait me in troll war. I'm afraid to try understand your "logic", so i will end this one sided discussion with this post, you can't even do a conversation on average level.

@ontop
I've loved Meteora and THT, disliked MtM, dislked tTS, and liked tLF. But i'm not retarded enough to spread hate and use random words like "commercial", just because new CDs are different. 

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I disagree that "commercial" word for Linkin Park but its his opinion. No need to insult each other.

Offline SnoopDoggie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
/delete

doesnt even worth talking with this "hyuna" idiot.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I agree with Snoop. Hyuna, you obviously have some issues and you take this way seriously. I just gave my opinion, which I have right to do, so, who are you to insult and attack me?

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. Even though ExtraQuality likes LP more then you, obviously, he is not being an idiot about it and he acts like a human being. You should learn something from him.