Author Topic: Barcelona  (Read 6602 times)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Barcelona
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 19:05 »
Roxy, I guess you are for Real? If there's anybody faking like hell, it's Real, so, please... :D

lol man, i thought you guys are somehow different from random guys i know in real life who fights about this...

whatever, if real faked, real would be 1st in everything now...

anyway, both barcelona and real (new real with new players, who are only playin for infinite source of money) sux

ZIDANE, BECKHAM,GUTI, FIGO, CASILAS, CARLOS and MIGHTY RAUL AND RONALDO (brazilian) WERE BEST TEAM EVER ! :P

thats what i talking about all time , and Barca all like them now when they are in best form ofc , when Man.U. is on top forum all like Manu ... True fans are addicted for 1 team forever.

how the hell u can know method who is barca fan from ages and who arent?
why it does matter anyway, there were fans of real while they were top with figo zidane, now top is barca so they have more fans now from new generation.

nermiee

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 19:17 »
True bart...

But what pisses me off most is that some guys who i know in real life, was "BIG" fans on RMadrid before when they was top, then they switched to barcelona, and tells shits about how real madrid was never good etc etc etc etc...

New football generations just sux...

Before we watched football matches to see some new imba feints and goals from impossible locations...
But now, we watch football to see cover models running on the pitch,  and too see if some bully douchebag like pepe, pique, busquets etc will come and send them to hospital, and brake their every bone in their body..

If you really know what is football, and u know how football was played before 6-7 years, you will agree with me... All of u

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 19:39 »
All Balkan people are born with 3 talents:
Political Critics
Medical Councils
and ofc best Football coaches
so bart dont bother, we are born with talant to criticize football

:D

nermiee

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 19:44 »
All Balkan people are born with 3 talents:
Political Critics
Medical Councils
and ofc best Football coaches
so bart dont bother, we are born with talant to criticize football

:D
so freakin true :D

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2012, 20:30 »
Bart i didnt said nothing to you , i just said 70% ppl love best players on world or team and if that team later sux they turn to other team who is best at the moment....

Roxx football now i about bet and money , when u see some leagues match finish like 1/2 or 2/1 and some ''Pedro'' rubs his hands for money = furnished

Offline ^Huge_Bastard^

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2012, 07:56 »
keep spewing up mourinho scandal garbage kids
for your info real madrid has the most penalties awarded in all la liga, most with dives from di maria
but ofc you are just blind fans of real madrid

watch this real madrid fans, u mad ?

nermiee

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2012, 15:58 »
POR QUE?

Stfu common, braindead noob !

watch that, umad fake-uefalona-fan-who-is-their-fan-just-cuz-they-won-smth.

kkthxbai, p.s l2p fake carry!

Offline ^Huge_Bastard^

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2012, 18:55 »
POR QUE?

Stfu common, braindead noob !

watch that, umad fake-uefalona-fan-who-is-their-fan-just-cuz-they-won-smth.

kkthxbai, p.s l2p fake carry!

umadcuzurbad

2/10 would not bang

barca > real all the way

take a seat and watch them play

you know you love them

you know it's true

don't deny it

faken n00b ::)

btw i'm online around 15:00 server time tomorrow if you wanna play some
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 18:58 by ^Huge_Bastard^ »

nermiee

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2012, 01:01 »
yeye, dude, even blind guy saw barca bought refs etc FUFUUFUF

k if i wake up, i'll be there

getPickled

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2012, 01:20 »
Well i can be a fan of a team still I know when the other team was the best or not.. barcelona its the best football nowadays but I simply dont like them 'cause they think they are the best and show no respect for others still I'am loving football untill the end! Imo some ppl gere dont know a shit about football.

Btw someone talked about imba team from real madrid but never forget this one: juventus- buffon, thuram, cannavarro, zidane, nedved, vieira, camoranesi, henry, trezeguet and fucking del piero  ;D

getPickled

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2012, 01:43 »
keep spewing up mourinho scandal garbage kids
for your info real madrid has the most penalties awarded in all la liga, most with dives from di maria
but ofc you are just blind fans of real madrid

watch this real madrid fans, u mad ?
At least mourinho as none champion league with reffs help,  unlike guardiola! Like I said before you can only say that guardiola and messi are the bests when they do the same in differents teams!
Best player of whole times some said!!pff Rofl