Author Topic: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?  (Read 10782 times)

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 12:47 »
k .. then my mistake :)
Anyway .. tnx for clearing that out of the way  :)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 14:33 »
Isnt that avoiding ban?
Deal with it B)

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 15:45 »
Isnt that avoiding ban?
if he isnt banned on any of his acc he is free to play...but if he gets any ban on any of his acc, then he cant play on any on them coz its ban evading (dodging)...multi-accounting is allowed.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 15:48 »
well, he is banned on iernesto94, therefore he is avoiding ban

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 15:57 »
well, he is banned on iernesto94, therefore he is avoiding ban
as he isnt a typical game ruiner/MHer/cheater, only on that one acc for short period of time he can play again as his punishment has been permaban his main acc and stats reset on it, which was the best solution for that kind of violation.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 15:59 »
lmao, so what u are saying is that players can use mh for short period of time then play again? XD

Offline T-Bag

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 16:01 »
no, it is not that, what Im saying is, he got punished by rules, he took his lesson and now he hsa "2nd chance" as everybody else... IMO similar rules apply on XPAM as well.

Offline Boki_

• SUCK MY DRAGONBALLZ CALL ME GOKU!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 16:08 »
this is hilarious!
promote him as admin of hack stuff coz he knows his job... he used it....

Offline Hall.Miksa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 16:13 »
I think that one more rule has to be added.

''Admins can protect who ever they want from being punished from breaking rules''

And every problems will be solved.  I am serious.

Offline Boki_

• SUCK MY DRAGONBALLZ CALL ME GOKU!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2014, 16:14 »

''Admins can protect who ever they want from being punished from breaking rules''

agree and +1

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2014, 17:41 »
10% of players have at least one permabanned account including you jeandarc.Want to ban all of them?

Rules are not clear in this situation however all mods admins know whats the right. Not to permaban.

You cant permaban all the accounts of a player that has more than 4.000 games in this bot and broke the rules 2 times. Afking , stats abuse . Not only this - I have contribute many things in this community . The 'bad' that my cheating did is <<<<< of what I offered.

You can keep crying about injustice and everything else like when you  were beggining me for unbans. You can keep plauing with words but in deeply you all know that what you claim is trush .

Your tries to decrease me are completely fail cause ZEROS like you cant judje others.

Thank you for your concerns. Cheers 
i_like_dat come to to d1 !

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2014, 18:43 »

agree and +1
Definetey agree. And add an additional rule of 'and they can also ban whoever they want independently from rules. Oh damny it's already happening huh. Jerks.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 18:46 »
There's ban evading and ban evading, 2 different kinds. But you won't probably get it.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Hall.Miksa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 20:01 »

agree and +1
Definetey agree. And add an additional rule of 'and they can also ban whoever they want independently from rules. Oh damny it's already happening huh. Jerks.

You got me wrong. I was dead serious. They do administrating and keep running of this place, for free. They should have power.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2014, 21:17 »
listen,

its not the same if somebody get banned for Map Hack, which is iernesto's case. and where did u get that idea about giving a second chance? you can check all of xpam's reports and you will see that not a single guy is getting a second chance after Map Hacking in any game