Author Topic: ban req  (Read 435 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req
« on: December 10, 2017, 22:51 »
1: Your NickName?
[koh]salih
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
wallsplash_
3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruin/ feeding on purpose
4: When was the Rule(Time of The Game) Broken?
beggining of the game almost like first 10-15 mins. even later sometimes
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
actually, his stats are  5/11 kd. he has got 3 warn points and probably multi acc.
What he did is, at first he was playing careless, just using skills and later dying. in some situations he almost died on purpose just staying. i cant rly give exact time because he was doing it like pro, you know, pro feeding. Feeding in some point and then start playing again, he was 0 9 when we wanted to kick but some of them didnt so we couldnt cick. maybe he is not bannable because he was feeding on purpose but according to rules :) i dont know what can happen but i just report him.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6082636
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline ArmyMaN^E^

• Tournament Supporter
  • Pro Member
  • Mrb
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 22:57 »
1: Your NickName?
[koh]salih
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
wallsplash_
3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruin/ feeding on purpose
4: When was the Rule(Time of The Game) Broken?
beggining of the game almost like first 10-15 mins. even later sometimes
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
actually, his stats are  5/11 kd. he has got 3 warn points and probably multi acc.
What he did is, at first he was playing careless, just using skills and later dying. in some situations he almost died on purpose just staying. i cant rly give exact time because he was doing it like pro, you know, pro feeding. Feeding in some point and then start playing again, he was 0 9 when we wanted to kick but some of them didnt so we couldnt cick. maybe he is not bannable because he was feeding on purpose but according to rules :) i dont know what can happen but i just report him.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6082636

want to add +
shiver
_etimos_
bleeding_tears
refuse to votekick game ruiner
he allmost was 0 9 they refuse to kick him keep feeding on him
You think you are better than me, than try to catch a fly with a rope!

I and Chuck did it 5 times^^

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 20:14 »
Taken for [GER]S.T.A.R's trial.

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 23:01 »
deny   he didnt feed on purpose