Author Topic: Sejtura's BAN Ban APPEAL  (Read 773 times)

Offline LALABAZUKA

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: LALABAZUKA
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sejtura's BAN Ban APPEAL
« on: April 05, 2020, 03:24 »
1: NickName?
LALABAZUKA
2: Who banned you?
Sejtura
3: Why did you get banned?
I apparently got banned for saying "TURKISH DOGS" but those idiots first provoked me with saying "MK Villagers"...
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I didn't break any rule according to me, I just returned words... He said "MK Villagers" and I responded with "Turkish Dogs".
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
They were 29/1 on their accounts and after the 2nd or the 3rd game they started flaming... They said all sorts of bullshit throughout the entire 3-4 games.

This guy provoked me first with saying:
27:03   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   mk villager
27:03   burninnG   [All]   tr
27:04   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   talking
27:05   LALABAZUKA   [All]   NAKED TURKISH DOGS
27:06   LALABAZUKA   [All]   :)
27:08   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   you guys live in villages

27:13   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   villaggeeee
27:22   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   mk cucks mad cuz nobody cares about you
27:25   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   even greece renamed your country
27:27   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   cucks
27:32   burninnG   [All]   TR SHOT
27:34   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   ahaha
27:34   burninnG   [All]   SHIT
27:35   LALABAZUKA   [All]   hahaha
27:36   YOKEDICI_112   [All]   greece > mk
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6270210

This is not fair, I play over 15++ games /DAILY and I get banned for 24 hours for returning to a provoke? Damn... Sejtura, go and take your Ban Mod classes again... it's not fair this way.

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sejtura's BAN Ban APPEAL
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 04:03 »
Post your ban request and LA staff will consider sanctions ! All players should play and behave by Lagabuse rules !

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 04:32 »
Moved to Complains.

@ksv  [ B&U Section Leader ] will review and decide.

Offline LALABAZUKA

• Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 04:44 »
I don’t want to report him because I am not a small kid... I want to report YOUR misjudgement

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 04:47 »
This is not fair, I play over 15++ games /DAILY and I get banned for 24 hours for returning to a provoke? Damn... Sejtura, go and take your Ban Mod classes again... it's not fair this way.
From my perspective.
Text highlighted in Green has a good appealing point.
Text highlighted in Red is where you lost that point.

Sejtura followed the sanction table, did it by the book.
The lines you provided could get the person who spoke them banned, they cant get you unbanned.
You made a fair point that you were frustrated and provoced, and this would most likely get you unbanned, but then you decided to insult a young moderator who decided to provide help to the community , so all the leverage you had with statements ,were lost when u said that.

My review

Offline LALABAZUKA

• Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 04:50 »
How else would I treat a “young moderator” when his BAN was Biased? Isn’t his job to check if someone else PROVOKED me, and if so he should level out the punishment?

But no, instead he gives the ban away like a pedophile gives young girls candy and promises them a ride on the fortune wheel in the park...

I spend daily 15 hours on this server, and I bring many of my friends to play with me too... what for? To get banned for replying with a MINOR flame to a provoke?

If he is a young mod, he should issue a warn point and if this happens again then ban me.

This is not a good way to treat your loyal players Jimmy, me and u, we go way back, you know that I am not a FLAMER.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 05:06 »
You are very active , and your behaviour is Good overall.
Sejtura did apply sanction because you told a Turkish player he could go and suck Erdogan's di#k. He also inspected previous warns for similar offences, so we can not blame Sejtura for applying sanctions , he did [in my opinion] a valid decision.
And you replied after being provoced [also on Nationality insults by the opposing player].
So i understand why both of you did what you did.

But this is KSV's section, and his word will be final.

Offline LALABAZUKA

• Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 05:49 »
Alright, I’ll hope that ksv will take into consideration all of my facts... and I want to apologize to Sejtura but I was pretty pissed off that I got 24h ban...

Corona lockdown and I have nothing else to do ... so I hope for a positive resolvement

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 10:29 »
I\m up, dam you people don\t sleep at all ^^. Will review the case asap.

Ok just got thru the game, requests ecc. first of all Sejtura being a new staff member he did what he is supposed to do, comments for whitch you are banned are considered as a national intolerance (from the contest I can see taht it was more on a funny side, but someone can be offended, so i the future pls chose another way to express your humor).

The thing here is that the guy that who didn\t directly got in a argument posted a ban request for you just becouse he knew the rules and for the pure dispite, becouse he lost a game, you must be awere that players like him are lurking and just w8 to make it harder for all of us to enjoy the game.

Also as a Section leader I will not tolerate that banned players threat mods with Complaints, demotion ecc...

Since Sejtura in this case had a obligation to ban you, (after whitch he suggested you to writte a  unban-complaint request), I don\t see any abuse from he\s part. But since you did apologize to Sejtura, and since he agree on !unban (I talked with him via Viber) your ban is deleted.

Aslo

YOKEDICI_112   !warn national intolerance
burninnG !warn national intolerance

Cheers stay home and stay safe  :peace:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 11:20 by ksv »
Lag Abuse