Author Topic: ban request  (Read 363 times)

Offline sasa^89

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: February 12, 2019, 01:55 »
1: Your NickName?
crazy_drummer
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
preskill
3: What rule did he/they break?
refuse to play , feed , game ruin!
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
i dont have time i cant watch replay ... but all game he was feed , die solo , never def, never push , never gank with team! classic game ruin !u can see his stats 3 10 1 , he kill 2 players in last 10 min of game , when they come to take rax he was stay in base and watch...
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
just give him one day ban and ban me 10 days for left game yesterday lock my ip ... feeders and game ruiners on this server get 1 day ban, i play 3 games in row with retard and 4 game when i get retard and left u give me 5 days lock ip. TY ADMINS FOR JUSTICE
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6182914

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 15:52 »
Taken for Deynro's trial.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 12:46 »
Banned: preskill
Duration: 20 days
Warns: 10
Reasons:
Game ruin - Refusing to play x4
I watched the whole replay, he never went with team, 0 teamplay, never helped team, not even once.
Sabotaging teammates
Examples:
- Minute 4:00-4:30 Spectre almost died from gank, Destroyer did nothing, just watched, he could use Astral to help him.
- Minute 10:30-11:00 Destroyer use Astral to prevent / stop Spectre's teleport.
- Minute 33:00-33:30 Magina was low hp under pudge's ulti, he was dying there but Destroyer decided to use ultimate (he had aganim) and magina was Astraled canceling pudge's Dismember and doing 0 damage on magina with ulti, magina blinked after astral, he almost escaped but pudge hooked him back and died.
- Minute 37 using Astral on tiny to steal hes neutral creeps.

I am giving him a last chance to correct his behaviour, respecting and adapting to the rules.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.