Author Topic: What does your nickname mean?  (Read 26416 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What does your nickname mean?
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2016, 00:44 »
I played online gameforge game on serbian server (domain) called ikariam.rs and back in those days i was a little younger of course, and you know when you first start play some game you always watch those old player with some respect, so there was a player with nickname Desert_Hamster,He had strong acc at that time 2milion points and i was at begin like 50k points, and i said damn i must have that acc, i fight to join that allies wich name was SPQR  where he was, and after i join i start chat with him, you know try be a friend, and then when he left playing game i got his acc, i can said i was proud how sneaky i was to get what i want, even i dont have no reward in real life, but still..So after i wanted to make new gmail addres with that nick
desert hamster/hamster it all was alredy used, but when i write hamster system give me first possible free nick with same letters so it convert my nick with hamster931..after that i start use it and use it on every forum,every game etc. it become part of me <3.

PS. I still have dota account desert_hamster, i couldn't forget him neither :P

Dude you should have told us the meaning of your nickname not your life story xDDDDDDD

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2016, 08:35 »
I played online gameforge game on serbian server (domain) called ikariam.rs and back in those days i was a little younger of course, and you know when you first start play some game you always watch those old player with some respect, so there was a player with nickname Desert_Hamster,He had strong acc at that time 2milion points and i was at begin like 50k points, and i said damn i must have that acc, i fight to join that allies wich name was SPQR  where he was, and after i join i start chat with him, you know try be a friend, and then when he left playing game i got his acc, i can said i was proud how sneaky i was to get what i want, even i dont have no reward in real life, but still..So after i wanted to make new gmail addres with that nick
desert hamster/hamster it all was alredy used, but when i write hamster system give me first possible free nick with same letters so it convert my nick with hamster931..after that i start use it and use it on every forum,every game etc. it become part of me <3.

Dude you should have told us the meaning of your nickname not your life story xDDDDDDD

I guess he likes hamsters and added 931 because hamster nick already taken.  ;D ;D
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2016, 09:33 »

Jean Jean one without others would be pointeless, so i must write how it was from begin, how i get idea to use nick hamster931, automatically we come to the part what is his meaning cuz its not like you dont know what hamster mean XD and i dont even force you to read this, you choose to do it, admitt once that you love this hamster guy, dont be shy :P

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 09:50 by hamster931 »

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2016, 12:54 »
Fascinating story hamster, don't mind jean, he is jealous of your nick's rich history.

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2016, 16:06 »
Im Rafael Nadal  ::)

Offline Hagarath

• Wretched Mortal !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2016, 15:31 »
When i was a child me and a couple of close friends used to create random nicknames to be as close to warcraft as possible. Found out my name was really unique and decided to use it.
If man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings"

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2016, 17:20 »
Fascinating story hamster, don't mind jean, he is jealous of your nick's rich history.
;D ;D +1

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2017, 12:36 »
:D MaraSKeroo
 My name is Marek and all frends in my land tell me mara.
Like alexander is sasa and sk mean Slovakia so i call me maraSKer .oo are eyes xD
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2017, 12:37 »
Like alexander is sasa and sk mean Slovakia so i call me maraSKer .oo are eyes xD
Best story ever

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2017, 12:43 »
Im Rafael Nadal  ::)
Really you are that tenis player?
But federer is better and he fuck u but im your fan toooyou are great x) :y: :y: :peace:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 12:47 by MaraSKeroO »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2017, 12:54 »
So you are girl. I thought till today that you are male and read your nick as Maras Kero - full name   :boy:
Hello Mara. That thing with eyes probably have some special meaning. Do you have a facebook?   ^-^

Is a he. xD I'm pretty sure that's a male name.  ;D
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2017, 14:33 »
U are boy or girl?  :student:
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2017, 17:49 »
im Male if u wanna see me my FB profile just PM XD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 17:57 by MaraSKeroO »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2017, 18:53 »
im Male if u wanna see me my FB profile just PM XD
ok give it to me . does not matter u are boy or girl just i need to fuck quickly some hole. ahah

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2017, 20:22 »
lol:D ok we can be frends but im not a gay :DDD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 20:24 by MaraSKeroO »
Spoiler for Hiden: